This song alone should knock Eminem out of contention for the 'best ever'

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by SpAnKy, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

[youtube]CU6AQIuf-go[/youtube]

How is this excusable?
    test
  2. DA BAWSE

DA BAWSE New Member

test
  3. XxKxX

XxKxX Member

haha it ain't that bad, try to see the funny side of it

his voice is so fucking annoying in this though
    test
  4. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

hahahahaha
    i'm pretty sure this is way past the point where he said 'fuck it'
    [youtube]R0AmCIryu6Q[/youtube]
    test
  5. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Seriously though. Listen to his last verse. Why does this shit get a pass? Imagine if Jay or Biggie dropped some gay shit like this.
    test
  6. weez

weez Paradise wita pair a dice

Em is way more versatile than either one of them rappers,thats why he gets the pass.

So what he did some wack shit...he's also done more brilliant work than Biggie or Jay.

And I am a fan of all three.
    test
  7. vandalism

vandalism the king

eh it ain't good but I don't know why y'all get so hyped up about it... he just fuckin around, he always talked bullshit like this, dude was rappin bout raping women and fucking his mom and shit even when he was at his best

but ain't no fuckin way eminem done "more brilliant work than biggie or jay"

get the fuck out of here
    test
  8. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Because he's talking about sticking gerbils up his ass.
    test
  9. vandalism

vandalism the king

he was talkin bout "watch my genitals bulging, my dick shrinks smaller, my balls get larger" type shit the whole way through even on his best album

problem wit em is that his whole style just fell off 8 years ago
    test
  10. weez

Naw homie I'm posted like a stop sign.

It's my opinion...if you disagree I don't give a fuck.

Biggie Got 1 DOPE Album. With Ready 2 Die...His Double Disc joint was weak..had a few good tracks...he had tight features but few and far between...fact is he aint live long enough or put out enough material 4 him to compete n even if he did I'd still pick Em's worplay over BIGS...yeah I said it...u mad?

And Jay-Z The most overated muthafucker ever! Black Album was solid...his debut had sum classics and he had alot of wack albums with 2 or 3 good songs a piece on there...he'd put in effort on 1 song that'd go #1 n the rest a the albu was trash..His Double Disc was the last shit even worth mentioning.

I really don't want to have to drag out alll the dope shit Em done and stack it up in comparison..

If you like the other 2 more cool...but you GTFO homie cuz you speak as if your word is infoulable..

And about dudes style fallin off?

Your a damn idiot. Go follow some ore trends til they Die out...how bout the Drake one cuz his style in right?

Thats why Em sold more right?>

Go Vandalise sumwere else cuzzy
    test
  11. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

wtf, the shit is funny. why so serious?
    test
  12. vandalism

vandalism the king

stans is mad
    test
  13. weez

Homie if you call me a stan again i'ma have to do an internet type by on your ass.

Homie I'd beat the fuck outta Eminem in real life.

Fact is dudes dope...And I put a few rappers ahead of Em jus 2 let ya know.

Get your shit str8...don't call me mad or a Stan cuz we disagree n I pulled your card...back your shit up,don't just talk shit.

And yes when I wake up to my women gettin ready 2 go 2 work n I got a cat gettin hair all in my face and I pull my labtop over n read somebody tellin me 2 GTFO it aint gunna sit to kindly.

Especially when he aint backin up nothing n just let shit slide out the side a his neck.

Your SIMPLE homie
    test
  14. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

No, it's not.

It's not even funny if you're 15.
    test
  15. El-ahrairah

El-ahrairah prince with 1000 enemies

To consider Eminem even in your top ten must be a joke.
    test
  16. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

i agree wit weez
    test
  17. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

and yea this was at his worst point.. i think hell tell u that himself... im positive he hates this song
    test
  18. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I surprisingly disagree with almost everything everyone has said, so let me start from the top....

spanky: FACK is the worst song Ive ever heard, but one song cant take away an entire discography

Vandalism: biggie is arguable, but eminem has always been lighyears ahead of jay-z. Eminem is an innovator. Jay-z is generic as fuck. Hes spit some dope verses in his long career, but for the most part, without his hooks and beats... hes average.

weez: biggie had one dope album? blasphemy. where the fuck were you in the mid 90s? Life After Death is better than almost all of Eminem's albums... except for (arguably) slim shady LP and Marshal Mathers LP.

El-ahrairah: when eminem was in his prime, thers not a rapper alive that could touch him.
    test
  19. RichFlow

RichFlow New Member

You're just hatin now. Maybe his style don't suit you, but give the dude his respect.

1. 2 pac
    2. Biggie
    3. NAS
    4. Jay Z
    5. Rakim
    6. Eminem
    7. KRS-1
    8. GZA
    9. Common
    10. Big Pun
    test
  20. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

Em is a legend and he does have brilliant work. your jus biased if you think eminem doesn't have brilliant work..

Back to the question I think it does put him out of contention honestly...Its funny shit for the masses and that takes him out of contention... It's just another eminem angle and it sells records.. Statistically the dude is the greatest ever.. I agree songs like fack, rain man, ass like that, take his ass out contention.. If he died after TES shit would be a different story
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.