This site turned to a shitbox of promotion

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by NonSenSE913, Sep 4, 2013.

1. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

Let's get this turned around somehow. Eons ago we used to be on here conversating about how to make beats and how to get different sounds to sound the way they do.... Now it's nothing but dudes posting links to their shit for clicks. That's cool but nobody's building or making connections thru a dead forum. Let's start it off with something simple.

What equipment is everybody using and what's your go to effect?

I'm bouncing back and forth between Maschine/Mpc Renaissance and addicted to guitar rig on the drums.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I'm not a producer but I'm all for the community being productive and building together. I support this thread.
    test
  3. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

Every few years I check back in on this site. Gotta be real with you, people posting links was always the most popular shit by far. That, producer beefs, and arguments over dumb shit like FL vs Reason, Software vs Hardware, and Sampling vs Not Sampling were the bulk of the content.

Also, you're in the wrong forum for that stuff. They split posting beats and talking about making music into two separate forums more than a decade ago.
    test
  4. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

I remember your name Mr Sikvisions from awhile back. Oops, I did put this in the wrong board but I looked at the audio producers discussion board again and it's the same thing though... They just disguise the self promotion a little more by asking stuff like "How does my soundcloud look" or "Am I uploading this beat at a high enough rate".

Nobody is gonna actively check the forums if it's filled with spam drones on both boards is what I'm thinking.
    test