This site has been GROUND ZERO for the BATTLE COMMUNITY for over a decade

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey

Joey gay

not gonna lie job1 got bodied ITT

yo @L u c y did you feed Gordon today?

holy shit @ these juicy deetz

no worries lucy i wont expose u :funny:
    test
  2. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

job1 has been passionately defending rm in this thread, judge came back and yet you still somehow manage to have the worst post in this entire thread

you're something special mindtaker

god you suck
    test
  3. Rainhands

Rainhands Well-Known Member

I think Foremans a homo dickeater, but ill join his site because it looks like he has made an irriversable dent on this one and now it's a ghost town.
    test
  4. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Some of the shit in this thread made me cringe into another dimension holy fuck. On a positive note, I liked Choppa being inducted into Judge's internet family lmao

Btw the only reason anyone was here during NOME3 was because the other two sites were down at the same time. OTBVA got nearly 40k views in their NOME thread and the site was down for 90% of the event.
    test
  5. Tittyfuckin

Tittyfuckin Active Member

not being able to neg you for this faggotry is one of the reasons this place is shit now

that and the fact that there's no one left except for the people here hating on everyone that jumped, just clinging on to a url

Oh and you sarcastically say shit about mods not listening and then your next post is about exactly like that.
    test
  6. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Coming to the site was habit and I don't see anything so wrong with the new site and by looks it looks better than ef's site. People acting to change really homo like and took stuff personal

As long as they post battles here I will still check here as it's part of my routine
    test
  7. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Honest question,

How the fuck do you even register on the other site? I dont see alink
    test
  8. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

THe issue certain people believe they are too important in the world and are more upset that they weren't consulted more than any actual change that was made.
    test
  9. Cire

Jeff never gave a fuck about RM, neither do the new owners.

I've seen this site blow up due to the traffic we generated from the audio battle tournaments and transition from that to really blowing the fuck up due to GT, KOTD, SMACK, etc.

Jeff gave a fuck about either "era"...For those that dont know Jeff's a redneck from TN who owns various other sites and could give a fuck about maintenance as long as theres money being made.

The new format/layout is not that bad. I been here for years. Doesnt add shit, doesnt remove shit, just makes it look better. I dont find it to be that big a deal. But I mean, the owners/some admins (Cant say all) never gave a fuck about this website, they were just fucking lucky that they had such a giant base installed here because of the tournaments, music, and work that people who were passionate about this website put into it.
    test
  10. Cire

seriously, how do I register, I cant be this retarded.
    test
  11. Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde Well-Known Member

Put /register.php at the end of the homepage URL

I struggled last week too to find a register button/link
    test
  12. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

seriously why the fuck cant i view 40 posts per page and neg people....

this site sucks ass now. ARE EMM BEE VEE AYE 4 LYFE
    test
  13. Cire

good shit. thanks g
    test
  14. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Fixed
    test
  15. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

What's your website faggot?
    test
  16. WillyMcLain

WillyMcLain Well-Known Member

why is jobone acting like he is the ceo of rm? :funny:

a couple of points to make here... this was just a textbook failure by a website here.

1. nobody wanted change... this is not a monopoly forum... u cant just force people to accept ur personal vision... the "traffic" is the forum... not the site or mods

2. no clear communication was given about wut was taking place and wut changes were coming... u talked about them behind the scenes huh? great job dum dums... hope u learned ur lesson on why that was a bad idea

the long story short is the site shit on its traffic... so the traffic left... myself included
    test
  17. sockruhtese

sockruhtese Member

As far as this whole sanjay, crowdgather thing goes, the same thing has happened to many boards. There's a popular pop culture/hot topics board called thejjb.com that has over 33,000 members and 600,000 threads. It's the biggest board for yuku. So sanjay and crowdgather decided to buy it. One day, they completely changed the layout of the board without asking from input from the members. This resulted in a mutiny where members (a lot who'd been there for over a decade) formed their own board and deleted their yuku accounts. They also found sanjay's twitter and started a war with him. sanjay started threatening them with lawsuits. This just pissed them off more. They started calling him sanjaya after the American Idol kid. After the other board was successfully launched and everyone threatened to leave the jjb, sanjay was left with no choice but to turn the board's layout back to what it used to be. The people won.
    test
  18. philadelphiaLAW

philadelphiaLAW Active Member

Aren't you the guy who:

Will never run a successful company.
    Will never own any valuable assets.
    Will never be able to retire comfortably.
    Is drunk or high everyday of his life.

oh yea...you will be missed....
    test
  19. philadelphiaLAW

philadelphiaLAW Active Member

plus Erik Foreman is an adult weirdo.....anyone following that guy should be checked on by the NSA
    test
  20. SHOWTIME

SHOWTIME ducking rich dolarz

Spoke louder volumes than anything you've ever said in any of your battles.
    But then again, you're usually rapping so lowly I can barely decipher it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.