This site has been GROUND ZERO for the BATTLE COMMUNITY for over a decade

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeBudden

JoeBudden Member

This.

Put the pom poms down lmfao. Have some dignity.

Of course RM will always have traffic. They'll do just fine. The BVA is lookin scarce currently but I'm sure you guys will fix that within time.
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

True story.
    test
  3. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

It's not about pom poms dude. I'm just saying the people going "lolRMisDED" like the site is going to go the way of the dodo or something are no where near on point.

I don't know why we have to keep having all these threads about this though. You guys have your site and that's cool. I even have an account there and a handful of posts. But continuing to argue about it here is accomplishing exactly dick. If the two sites are going to exist on their own and even share some users this shit needs to stop. There's no reason why it has to be RM vs "The Other Site." Not having people over here begging people to go over there is a good first step to that though.
    test
  4. JoeBudden

JoeBudden Member

Let's be real, you guys are glad to have threads about anything right now. I'm tired of seein this talk about "RM vs The Other Site" as well, but we have been going through our own share of attacks that this site benefitted from, so you can deal with it for a week or so.

People on this site remain salty, and I'm fine with that. If you want the traffic of RM BVA, take it back. You're just going to have to conform to our requests and rules to even accomplish something like that.
    test
  5. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Exactly
    test
  6. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I'm not glad at all to have these shit threads all over the BVA. In fact, I'm the one that's been locking and trashing them. Not because I have a problem with you or your site. (The shit happened. There's nothing that can be done about it now.) I'm doing it because it's not conducive to getting past the shit and moving on. I'm not mad, I'm not salty and I'm not at all behind any attacks on your site. I just want to keep it moving.
    test
  7. JoeBudden

JoeBudden Member

Not saying you're salty, I'm saying we're not the only ones creating the discussion. We're not in here talking to eachother like "omg look how good our site is", it's always some salty moderator coming in with strawman arguments and weak defenses trying to poke at us. I still check this site for good reason, and not because it's a pleasing experience to me. I have just been dealing with DDOS attacks that seem to have stemmed from here, so obviously I'm going to be watching the discussion.

Tell your staff to stop trying, because it's not working anyways. They're looking petty and uneducated. That'll stop the comparison threads.
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

RM.com isn't behind any attacks on your site, EF. Stop that. And the only "argument" I presented towards you was a fact, about originality. I have nothing else to say on the topic, tbh.
    test
  9. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

It doesn't matter who started what or who's arguing with who. It just needs to stop. I made a thread in the pit about the arguing, not that there hadn't been discussion on it already. My policy is going to be to continue locking and trashing threads and posts and that's going to include this one.

I'm sorry that your site is being DDOS'd. Not being facetious at all. I'm a webmaster too and I'd hate for one of my sites to undergo something like that especially if it was receiving the kind of traffic yours is. As pissed as you must be about it though I'd appreciate it if when you're talking to me you dropped the condescension at least a couple of notches though. You've got no reason to be hostile towards me at all.

They're not "my staff" though. They're RM staff. My pit thread was about not arguing about this shit anymore so if that stops the threads (I don't think it will. Getting rid of them seems to be the best way to do that) then good.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.