This site has been GROUND ZERO for the BATTLE COMMUNITY for over a decade

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

Oh naw, we're back....stylin over there too, more so than we ever had..

you mad cause we're shinin lmao :funny: :funny: damn, sorry fam.. you just cant buy a hit
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I'd already said I was jeffs fault..I know you was sm before before but noone knew who you was for a decade until goon squad or whatever and when traffiK (judge still been and always will be softcheeks) cake you showed up to get on the coatails...you guys supported the wrong people.

The rappers will go where people buy their cd or watch their battles most now the community that once was is long gone...

That's ok people got shit to do now but don't ever think as mods you had a y hand in battlerap success or league success bcause you didnt.

PEACE
    test
  3. JoeBudden

JoeBudden Member

Neither did you, so who cares
    test
  4. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

The thing that makes you a shitty poster is your reading comprehension. We already addressed that "Hand in battlerap success or league success" shit. Why are you still posting?
    test
  5. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

While posts and traffic in this board may be down, search traffic in general has spiked a pretty large sum due to XF not sucking
    test
  6. SiFu

Ahhh yes the art of great posting lol shut up softcheeks

Fact is you all killed this site and think making a new one will work not realizing its the people not the place lmao

Like PEACE
    test
  7. SiFu

My scribble vids brough more traffik to this site than any mod ever did lmao

PEACE
    test
  8. KnockT

KnockT Member

While I enjoyed RM for a long, it most definitely is a shell of it's former self. I actually like the new XenForo board, but it's not the board that makes the forum, it's the community.

I'm still going to hang around here, but Foreman, Budden, or whoever runs the new site, please contact me. I'd like you speak with you about some things. Mainly the stability of your site.
    test
  9. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

That's true people were complaining about what rap music has become and than took all the trolls and clows with them to the new site. How long before it's not the new hype and people get annoyed by certain posters.
    test
  10. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

yooo SiFu you check for papa rodigan's set at this years Glastonbury?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01c4ps5

check it out
    test
  11. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Thread went 15 pages, tbh. What exactly were the specific issues @Lush One ?
    test
  12. JoeBudden

JoeBudden Member

Thread about the site being terrible the only thread going past 1-2 pages. That's the issue.
    test
  13. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

That can't be the issue when everyone leaving is the cause of it. Traffic will return if they keep updating the site and what not. Plus I don't know if they whole forum got hit like this one section
    test
  14. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Indeed it will imo.

No, it didn't. This seems to be the only section that's lost a large portion of traffic. And search traffic is actually up a good bit from what it was when we had vB. XF is much better at SEO than vB.
    test
  15. JoeBudden

JoeBudden Member

The rest of the forum didn't get hit like this section. Still got the same dudes as before.

No the BVA will never be the same.
    test
  16. Sin Skywalker

Was asking Lush for specifics. Seems there are alot of "site is terrible" with no examples as to why it's so "terrible". The main complaint seemed to be Tapatalk (which is supported again) and how the rep system isn't the same.

All this over not being able to neg rep and leave little personal messages in people's rep? (there ARE PM's and the messaging system is way smoother now, tbh)
    test
  17. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

THIS. Holy shit the msging system on XF is SO much better than on vB. It's almost like a mini, non-real time private chatroom and shit. Or I guess it could be real time as well if you just leave it open.
    test
  18. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

I didn't the
    I didn't say the same I said traffic will return. RM has gone up and down as traffic. It will probobly take a while but with a name like rapmusic.com You really think it will be that hard for traffic to return? Might not be the same people as before but many people still lurk and will start to post when traffic increases.
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

True. Many of the members here now aren't the original members from 1999 (though some of us are still around.) and there are always ebbs and flows and the "next cool thing", ect.
    test
  20. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

This. You know what the second result in a Google search is for rap music? This site. The only thing ranking above it is the Wikipedia entry for RAP music. This site is going to be okay.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.