" This shit is tooooooo easy"

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Teen Prodigy, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

Lets hear some of your accomplishments in sports games.. because I know that if you play a game enough times, even on the highest level, there comes a point when you say to yourself " this shit is tooooo easy"

For me.. I've been playing ESPN NBA 2k5 and I'm about 63 games through my second season with the Spurs.

I haven't lost in 107 games.. on superstar. Tim Duncan is averaging 44.5ppg 7rpg and 10ast... playing with only 5 minute quarters.

I know there are people out there who have probably won like 10 straight superbowls on Madden 05... or hit 100 home runs in a season in MLB All-Stars

So, lets hear about it...
    test
  2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

i had like 50 something home runs last year with somebody on the yankees i forget who but that was like 2 weeks before the allstar break. i believe it was A. Rod but I could be mistaken.

In espn football i believe i threw for about 100 something touchdowns one season with peyton manning.
    test
  3. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

I'm 35-0 in fightnight rd.2 with 35 ko's and I hold every major title plus both unified titles
    test
  4. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i dont reall fuck with sports games
    test
  5. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

MLB 2k5...I was on a 30 game winning streak just managing..I was proud of myself lol
    test
  6. Cane

Cane Guest

not really a sports game, but in puzzle fighter i started playing as dan, or giving people 2 minute head starts and i'd still demolish them. i think i'm good at alot of games but this one i seriously just couldn't see myself losing. i never lost a round. there was a point where i'd close my eyes and see block patterns forming, i was that into it.

as for sports games, i'll pick one cause i don't like bragging a whole lot. nba street (the original) was just too easy. i walked into a tournament of about 300 people, best of 3, didn't lose a single round all the way to the finals wher ei made the guy quit halfway through game 2. this was after a hangover and 3 hours of sleep. it was just too fucking easy.
    test
  7. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

Madden 2004 - Playoffs 15 straight times (Simming)..and I won 8 superbowls out of that.

-300 wins on my profile.
    -Had a game where I was 32 for 32, but I had no passing td's...weird.
    -2000 Rushing yards in back to back seasons. didnt break the record though

Madden 2005 - 3 straight games where my QB Rating was 158.3. Byron Leftwich is gully.

-Broke the passing TD record. (53)
    -Only threw 3 int's one season with kerry collins
    -Broke the record for most passing yards in a game (704)
    -Broke the rushing TD record (31)
    -I made the browns a super duper team.
    test
  8. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i took tha charlotte bobcats into the nba finals in the 1st season of nba live 2005, beat that one, lol...
    test
  9. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

sorry, but u need help
    test
  10. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

scored -63 in a major tournament on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
    test
  11. Teen Prodigy

It was a four-day tournament right?
    test
  12. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

hall of fame mode is alot more difficult...if you are that far in you should have unlocked it by now
    test
  13. Teen Prodigy

Nope, I'm not even close. It's borderline impossible for me to unlock all of those things because I'm playing 5 minute quarters....to get 25 rebounds EACH half.. in a game that lasts only 20 minutes.... almost impossible.
    test
  14. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

I dont know if you have a modded box or not but I downloaded a profile someone saved at operationsports to get it...
    test
  15. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

fight night 2004 and fight night round 2......i just cant lose against the cpu.....matter of fact....after i got the hang of the games and got my 1st win, i never lost after that
    test
  16. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

of course

but that's still all rounds of under 60, and which averages out to -15 each round
    test
  17. Flint Marko

Flint Marko New Member

Right now in Fight Night Round 2 my boxer is 48-1. He's getting old as hell though and I lost the last fight he had, that pissed me off alot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.