This shit is NICE... the best 3 minutes of your day, WORD!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Dice, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice Still One Of A Kind...

I hit my homeboy's studio yesterday, to touch up a few tracks, and drop a couple new ones for the album. after a few games of Madden 2006 (if you aint got it...get it) we hit the studio.
    Unfortunately, one of the tracks I was going to re-record was "Eviction Notice", but... my dumb ass brought the beat WITH the vocals on it.

So, L Nast goes to his beats... the FIRST one he played, I was like "Holy Shit! Thats it!" I spit Eviction Notice to a hot ass new beat, complete with a scratch hook and some cool little breakdowns and shit.

If you got a second and want to hear the hot new shit....check it out.

I only have it uploaded on myspace right now.

www.myspace.com/diceone

drop some feedback.

LOL, I have to say this, it sounds good as Fuck.... but its not finished.

My album is going to be DOPE

PEACE

Drop Links

Dice One

208 Uderground Northwest
    test
  2. Eye Que

Eye Que As Simple As That

I like the beat.. its different.. yea scratches are dope.. wow the voice is different.. you try to sound tough? flow is good.. lyrix are ok..

overall nice track. keep it up
    test
  3. Dice

Dice Still One Of A Kind...

naw man, I really dont try to sound tough... I have a pretty fuckin rugged voice, even my normal speaking voice is deep and evil sounding. thanks for the listen man
    test
  4. TreyOnePound

TreyOnePound New Member

i'm listenin....voice is different....just cuz it says ur from idaho, so i wanted to go hear what y'all got out there....

whole shit is aight, turn the vocals down, just EQ and mix them a lil better...back up from the mic....

lyrically it's not too bad...honestly i thought it'd be wack, but it's not....i like it cuz it's different...evil beat, evil voice....matfched nice...my only beef is w/ the quality....

nice drop all in all....

if u got time, hit up my thread here http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=912542

and lemme kno what u think, prolly my illest shit ever
    test
  5. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Should turn the beat up, to blend with your voice more. Cuz as it is now, its more like you're over it. It would just up the overall quality of the track. Anyway, ya flow's on point. U dont fall off anywhere, at least not that i hear. Nice use of doubles, they definitely help ya words stand out, and they keep attention. Nice lyrics too... Overall, nice thread. Short, but nice. Keep it up. Ez
    test
  6. Member.

Member. New Member

the beat isn't my steez, but the scratchy is nice.. yea, turn the beat up and mix them, you got a grimey ass voice.. its pretty good

second verse is cool, you seem more confident on the second verse

over all a good track, keep workin, i'll look out for more of your stuff..

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.