This season of Dexter

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by The Steve, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

There are 3 fucking episodes left.
    test
  2. The Steve

weak sauce it took them this fucking long to get anything rolling

Lumen is still the stupidest character ever. I hate how she's the retarded down syndrome misfit kid Dexter can never leave alone for 2 minutes because she never follows his directions. 'Oh you left the house Lumen, oh you went and got the neighbor Lumen, oh you showed up at the convention when I told you not to Lumen'.

I want to take a machete to this fucking season and the writers its so fucking gay
    test
  3. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

Hopefully he will do his due diligence and off the bitch...

hehe@ my 1st comment in this thread thinking mistaking that movie she's known for. Fuck it
    test
  4. Mikaella Ocean

AHH HA!

the bitch is gone...

poor Dex
    test
  5. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

when jordan chase started turning into a beast i wanted more of his character..... his taunts and back and forth with dexter were great.

the ending with quin didnt feel right. there were too many holes.

how did deb solve the case when she let dexter and luman clean up the scene and get rid of the body?

quin was let go to easily just cuz the blood didnt match......

wtf happened with the gangstas from the first half of the season. 1 died but the other was still out there. where the fuck was the new spanish chick?
    test
  6. The Steve

Good points Dolla. This season was a stupid fucking mess that jumped all over the place. Complete garbage.

They could have taken this show to the next level by having Deb see Dexter at the crime scene, instead they took the cop out and tied this shit season up with the boring, predictable lame fucking ending.

This was probably the last season of Dexter I'll watch.
    test
  7. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Deb solved the case by finding the room that was on all videotapes of girls being raped. Along with all the torture tools. Chase's car was there, the Camp is in his name. Its not solved in the sense that the police got their man you know cause hes kinda dead. But in the sense that its clearly apparent that Chase was directly involved with the Barrel Girls case.
    test
  8. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Finale was dope.
    test
  9. The Steve

Nevermind Chase's cell phone records which would show him and Dexter phoning back and forth frequently, including after he didn't show up to his plane to leave the country.

What about Liddy's surveillance equipment? All the photos and video he had? Disregarded completely. You can say I'm nitpicking, but it's a show about cops and investigations, all of this would come into play, if the writers had any brain whatsoever.

I'm going to go back and watch Season 1 and 2 so I can remember when this show didn't suck balls. I miss Doakes.
    test
  10. The Steve

You're on dope.
    test
  11. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Stop being a crybaby son. And who you fooling about this being the last season you'll watch? You claim it's been downhill since the first season and yet here you are 4 seasons later still watching.

I'll see you in the Season 6 thread next year though.
    test
  12. The Steve

I'm not a crybaby, I just have an ounce of fucking taste, son.

Season 1 and 2 were best, season 4 was good, 3 was shit and this one was worst. Maybe you don't have a problem with nonsensical wrap ups and huge fucking plot holes you could fly a plane through, maybe you're simple. I'm not and I'd like more from one of the few shows on television I have enjoyed.

Who the fuck says dope? :funny:
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

how can they prove he is dead though without the body. they just have evidence that chase is the killer. hes just at large like the trinity killer from thier pov.
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

i liked the season but the finale left too many holes.

ftr season 4 was right behind 1 as the best seasons
    test
  15. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

lmao man cut it out. You're reaching hard as hell if you trying to be highbrow about someone saying "dope".

Anyway like I said, see you in the Season 6 thread.
    test
  16. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

I think that's them (the writers) leaving some shit for the next season. Like the Quinn/Dexter angle obviously isn't done yet they just left things open ended.

Anyway I'm the opposite...season was sub par by comparison but the finale was cool for me. And yeah like I said earlier in the thread they're not gonna touch the greatness of Season 4 and the Trinity storyline again. I've basically accepted that.
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

jordan chase would have been a greater villain if he had more episodes cuz of his character development and his intelligence. the man had power and knew how to fuck with ppl. that viliian had the greatest potential. he was dexter in a suit.
    test
  18. Mikaella Ocean

Word to that.. great character
    test
  19. !ntrospect

!ntrospect New Member

yeah, i wasn't completely satisfied with the finale.

- they treated the "finale" like a mid-season episode, in my opinion.
    test
  20. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

Allright so I watched the finale... My opinion has changed,from "this completly sucks" to "this wasn't completly fucking horrible,I guess"....I enjoyed it as I watched,because I enjoy Dexter in general.But god...this was probably the worst season ever.I do miss the first few seasons. 1 and 2 can not be fucked with... classic,in the very sense of the word.But 3 was kinda if-y and 4 Im still not sure how I feel about.... i just don't know...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.