this recall makes me sick---just when I thought things couldn't get worse

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by phillipdrummond, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shindigger

shindigger New Member

stratus, out of curiousity, what ethinicity are you? also, i mean no disrespect, but your personal experiences of being at different schools have nothing to do with the big picture because they are your experiences, seen through your eyes. there is much more to it than that. the reason we have things like studies is because personal opinion is not accurate.

also, i know there are rich black, and i know there are poor whites. however, those are token members of their communities. like i said, the majority of blacks, latinos, and asians in the united states are lliving below the poverty line.

on a final note, i am glad we are having these dialogues because many people on this board have been blessed with a gift to make music. there are so many issues and topics that can be broadcast over a large spectrum through your talents and i really believe that there is no artform/culture more powerful than hip hop.
    test
  2. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

I'm white of course. I agree with both of you. What I've seen is like you said my opinion through my eyes and whatnot but I think both of you are making seriously wide statements about the entire country and entire ethnicities that I dont think any studies or polls or research can justify. But you guys are more studied in the subject so I'll keep quiet.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.