This piss any other ladies off?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by titoclean, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

That makes it even hotter then because now you are starting to sweat a little while taking your clothes on and off and it's turning me on just thinking about you all wet and glistning like that...
    test
  2. I'm sure it's not that glamourous in a changing room, but you paint a vivid picture. I wonder if shelly has ever squeesed her butt into some jeans and they have stretched just enough to allow the next woman to get into them comfortably.
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

At this point I'm not visualizing the surroundings....just the woman and my desires with that woman. How do you think people can do it in filthy public bathrooms? Because they block out everything else except the objective....
    test
  4. titoclean

titoclean Nooni

Nah, that's the problem, I'm a size 10 everywhere else, the 14 would be huge as hell in the waist. I dont have a problem in Miami and Toronto when I'm buying jeans though
    test
  5. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

Oh wow, never thought of it that way, I'm just super tired when I'm done.lol

And Brit I'm sure that has happened, lucky them.
    test
  6. well good luck in finding some wet mouldable and durable jeans that fit each curve of your bottom.
    test
  7. titoclean

titoclean Nooni

Applebottoms and all that are good, but i'm talking about river island, top shop, miss selfridge, you cant buy jeans in there if you're not straight up and down
    test
  8. if the majority of women are plus size, yet these shops are only stocking size8-10 as an average then are these jeans just sitting on the shelves or are there women buying them? I can't see a big shop putting out jeans that dont consistently sell
    test
  9. titoclean

titoclean Nooni

No they do stock bigger sizes, but the shape of the jeans is the problem, it's like straight, the calf and the thigh is like the same width, by the time I go up to a size big enough to get over my knees, they're like 2/3 sizes too big in the waist.

Skinny jeans are in style, as is having a big ass gap between your thighs, problem is that the majority of women aren't that shape, so you have all kinds of girls squeezed into these jeans with flat looking asses and muffin tops. If they made jeans that accommodated a little more thigh and ass with a smaller waist then women on the street wouldn't be looking so horrendous.
    test
  10. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

I have a problem finding stuff that fits my waist as well as my hips. A size 6 fits my waist perfectly but then the hip and thigh area is extra tight. I tried on an 8/9 and they fit fine but they fall off my waist, it looks funny.

It's summer though and I don't plan on wearing hot ass pants untill December. I'm strictly board shorts/ bathing suits/ skirts/ shorts for the next 5 or 6 months.
    test
  11. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

My mom has a HUGE ass ha ha, not saying you do or you don't but she does and her hips are really wide but her upper body is small and she has the same problem. I want to say it's called Lane Bryant the store she shops at and they have "special" sizes to fit peticular curves and all that. Not all the pants in one style are made exactly the same. They are made to fit your body type. Other places should do that aswell.
    test
  12. It seems like the designers are catering for a certain body image that they know women strive for whether conciously of subconciously, but it just seems stupid to stock jeans that are not fitting women properly. what gets me is it seems nothing will stop women from buying into this idea of skinny=perfect image, even when they are reassured by the opposite sex, nothing can keep them back from their yo yo dieting and non-eating. So do we blame teh designers or the women who say nothing and carry on wearing ill fitting jeans or aspire to fit into these small sizes?
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

uk girls have small asses so u brought this on yourself 4 being unnormal

ps
    more power 2 ya
    test
  14. are u saying uk ladies should aspire to rock the american model of ass?
    test
  15. DaAlmightyDolla

if by american u mean overweight then no....

feel free 2 copy brazil
    test
  16. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Same.. big butt, thighs, and a smaller waist..I gotta try on everything. I tried on two pairs of shorts last weekend by the same company, same size.. One fit perfectly the other squished my butt so it looked like I didn't even have one. Sometimes being female suuuucks.
    test
  17. id look dumb as hell with a brazillian woman's ass
    test
  18. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

I tried for a mental image, and it failed. :(
    test
  19. DaAlmightyDolla

true but u'll never have 2 pay 4 a drink at the bar again
    test
  20. titoclean

titoclean Nooni

Sorry, I dunno what each of the subforums is specifically for...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.