this passage of Proposition 8 in California was the biggest piece of bullshit

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

another gay parade on rapmusic.com and nimrod's the grand marshall........

HUGE surprise there. harhar.

if the state with the highest population of faggots cant get enough votes to reform the laws so faggots can get married then well.................yea.......

faggots shouldnt be gettin married.
    test
  2. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

How is that a lie? They're against using the term marriage to define gay marriage. Not against providing them with the SAME features just a different name.

But obviously this fight doesn't spell good for the dems...

But either way, I don't foresee them keeping the majority come the next congressional election period anyway, or at least the republicans will close the gap. Regardless of any advancements in this issue...
    test
  3. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

I dont even know whats being argued anymore

Anyways, the people have spoken
    test
  4. DopeSmokerJoe

DopeSmokerJoe New Member

so u think republicans can hold a majority for 6 years but dems cant? get the fuck outta here, dems have WAAAAY better ideals than republicans
    test
  5. A failure to bend over backwards or fall head over heels in love with a Sexual Identity that has outrageous media support isn't a failure of Democracy.

Just because you can frame a struggle as an Equal Rights issue.... doesn't make it an Equal Rights issue. It just means you have access to good propaganda and stupid constituents who believe it.

Nothing is stopping a homosexual from benefiting from the tax-cuts of normal marriage. All they have to do is have a fake marriage with a member of the opposite sex and ta-daaaaaaa. Same tax breaks. Good job. you can still run around and tell everyone you take pipe in the ass. You can still find people on CragistList to perform midnight rim jobs to. You can still dominate MTV. You can still make your agenda agreeable by putting out even more lesbian images. You can still get HBO specials. You can still not get fired for taking pork sword. You just don't have the opportunity to run around with a piece of paper showing the world a Steve and Joe marriage license.

Oh, the fucking horror. What atrocities has the mighty tree that makes the pulp for paper committed to deserve such a cruel fate?

But of course, Prop 8 wasn't about tax breaks, now was it? Prop 8 was about making Gay propaganda part of national agenda by putting it in schools. And that is arguably a violation of Cult and State.
    test
  6. *Deuce Wilde*

I agree that they do, but the fact of the matter is, a lot of the people who came out this election to "vote for change" are likely not even gonna give two-shits about the next senate/house election. Likely won't come out to vote again until the 2012 election. Yet all those bitter ass Republicans are gonna bout out in full force trying to salvage anything they can.

I expect the Repubs will at least close the gap somewhat, I could be wrong though...
    test
  7. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

i hate how motherfuckers on here be defending faggots........online...

if yall feel so passionate about homosexual(which is just a sexual preference) rights....

then go out there and hit the streets with it.......keep it real.....dont stick your head out the closet on here.....put in the footwork for your cause you feel so highly about.

i hate half assed motherfuckers.....and i also hate faggots......you do the math.
    test
  8. *Deuce Wilde*

It was? (I never read the actual text of Prop 8, only 102 here in Arizona which was strictly about defining marriage in the state constitution as male/female)
    test
  9. *Deuce Wilde*

I would've attended the protest of prop 102 here in AZ this past weekend if it was convenient for me, but I wasn't even in the state.

I'm straight, but I have no problem voicing my belief of treating others equally. If there's another protest I'd be there if it were convenient for me.
    test
  10. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

congratulations. you're one step closer to being that gay activist you've long dreamt of.

[​IMG]

here's a star for your woulda coulda shoulda efforts.
    test
  11. *Deuce Wilde*

Ok...

Ignorance is bliss I suppose
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

democrats are going to hold onto power for a long time

i cant say for sure about the presidency, but congress, we gona hold onto that

the times are changin, republicans arent appealin to the rising youth and the rising minority

old people are dying, people are moving away from rural racist areas, givin cities and suburbs more strength
    test
  13. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

ask a fag......they will tell you straight up......seeing as how they are to ignorant to figure out that mankind was produced to reproduce.
    test
  14. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

and you think that means faggots are gonna be able to get "married"...

obama is opposed to gay "marriage".......he does support a different type of union.......and thats fine with me too.
    test
  15. *Deuce Wilde*

So then you support gay marriage. The only fundamental thing that would really be changed is the name...

So you support a union the exact equivalent of marriage...
    test
  16. *Deuce Wilde*

Tell that to straight people who choose to abstain
    test
  17. x - calli

x - calli Guest

lmao, word
    test
  18. *Deuce Wilde*

My only concern is that during the non-presidential elections, will the youth and minority groups really come out to vote in strong enough numbers? You know the bitter republican base is gonna make sure they do everything they can to get every republican to the polls lol...

But I'm sure hoping that they turn out and maintain the advantage
    test
  19. KevinGarnett.

KevinGarnett. Anthony Anderson is GOD

repeat that out loud to yourself nimrod:

"I am pro homosexual rights"

you and deuce are both pathetic.
    test
  20. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

what the FUCK are u talkin about?

do you fuckin KNOW what i was responding to? when the FUCK did i say anything about that means homosexcual marriage is gona pass?

shut ur punk ass up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.