This one girl!!

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by hook, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hook

hook New Member

Now lets start off by saying i have no problems getting girls, but this one girl has got me.

Me and this girl had dated about 3 years ago and she broke up with me because her dad had found pictures of us kissing and he snapped (or at least that's what she tells me). I had really liked her so after we broke up i had cut her off completely because i felt that was the only way to get over her. So that worked well and i got over her. She told me it really hurt her when she noticed me avoiding her and shit.

Now lets fast track 3 years later (Which is now). She had JUST got out of a 2 year relationship about 2 months ago. (The guy she broke up with was her first so she's probably still IN LOVE with him). But anyway, she was tryna get at me at this party while some next girl was ALL OVER me. Like this girl was basically sitting beside me tryna get my attention while the other girl is all over me. So she gets pissed and texts me "im gonna leave you alone with her." So when the other girl leaves, she says lets go for a walk so thats what we did. Well we basically ended up kissing and went out on a date the next day where she tells me she likes me but she doesn't want a relationship at the moment cuz she just got out of one. I had also told her about a girl i liked in the past that had left me for her ex of 3 years and she randomly tells me "well that's her. When i break up with someone its for good." Which i took as a sign. We been kissing all the time and shit but for some reason i think this girl is playing games. I mean she tells me she likes me but doesn't want a relationship and only wants to have fun. She texted one of my friends that she doesn't want a relationship at the moment but if i wait for her shes mine.

I think i found her weak spot which is to mack on other girls infront of her since it worked at the party. But then again she JUST got out of a 2 year relationship so im probably the least of her worries compared to her ex. I kinda understand and respect her situation, but i WANT HER!! lol

She seems like she likes me more than other guys. I'm thinking of just keeping her around and being extra nice to her but one day just be all over another girl in front of her. I don't know if that would work or not. I mean she can either get pissed and decide to move on or let jealousy take her over and really want me. Either way don't matter. She's just a good girl so i figured she could make a good change it me.

Any suggestions or advice??
    test
  2. hook

hook New Member

by the way. Sorry about the long read. I didn't think it would be that long lmao
    test
  3. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

She's trying to keep her options open like I am. Since me and my ex broke up officially earlier this year, I have a hell of a lot of options. There was one guy I met who I should not have kept my hopes up for, but at the same time, nothing was ever made official between us and turns out that he was an upgraded version of my ex.

So when she says she's not trying to get into a relationship now cause she just got out of one, she's basically saying she's shopping but not buying. There's a reason she has an ex, so she doesn't want to jump into another relationship without not being over her ex and also not knowing if the next guy is going to do her like her ex did, or if she will treat him like she treated her ex.

Imperial1
    test
  4. hook

hook New Member

So what you tryna say she would rather NOT jump in a relationship as in take her time and get to know the person BEFORE jumping into a relationship? Or you mean fuck the whole football team type of shit and then get back at me?

Is she tryna play me?

Do i have to get the shotgun?
    test
  5. hook

hook New Member

I mean she seems like a good girl and everything. But im just saying you girls nowadays are confusing..
    test
  6. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Has she made anything official with you as far as being in a relationship with her goes? If not, then it doesn't necessarily mean she's "fucking the whole football team." It means that she's keeping the options that she has open. So if yall do end up fucking, but yall are not official, and she's still telling you that"okay, don't take this night of good sex too serious, cause I may lay down with someone else the next time I'm horny" she's doing that to save you the drama. She would be playing you if she made things with you official as far as a relationship with you though.

Now I'm saying this, because I'm kind of in the same situation. My break up this year was a very ugly one. So now, I have a lot of options as far as men go. There are guys that just wanna fuck and guys that may want more than that. All of these guys know that I have other men that I fuck with and I always tell them that I am keeping my options open. Some of these men don't really care, some of them might but ain't showing it.

Imperial1
    test
  7. Tha Illest

Tha Illest 'YOUR ON LOCK'

lol @ you having problems getting girls.

that means, you were meant to be gay.
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

shes playing you

get rid of her ASAP, or she'#ll grab you by the balls...
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

say what?

She broke up with you cause her dad seen pictures? please, dont be stupid

i been with girls who parents HATED me and would show up at spots if they thought i was with their daughter and try and fight me and shit haha

but that only made em want me more

a girl is gonna do what a girl wants to do and if thats be with someone shes gonna do that regardless of a picture of someone kissing lmao (say that outloud man and see how ridiculous that sounds)

as for her liking you more when you flirt with other girls and shit?

you mean play games

FUCK that. i will give you a future prediction. if you keep fucking with this girl she is gonna be all about drama and stalker tendencies and actin crazy

Find out about her past relationship and tell me i aint 100% right.. i bet she tells u her ex is the crazy one

let her go man, point blank. she played u before, now its your turn. wayyyyy too many bitches to be getting hung up on this dumb shit with a girl u just kissing

how old are u?
    test
  10. hook

hook New Member

Don't ever say that to me again..
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

say what?

wtf?

i just dropped knowledge on you.. ha take it or leave it little homie im gonna say your like 19 and a are gonna get played so do you
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

he cant handle the tr00f^^
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ im sayin
    test
  14. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

damn this is better than whats on TV right now. you scared XzEr?? lol @ "dont ever say that to me again"
    test
  15. Paparazzi

Paparazzi spliff duggery

you sound like a sucka my G...she broke up with you cause her ole boy found pics of yall kissin?? lmao...she was suckin some other dudes dick thats what happen...leave her alone
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

haha right

im sorry i broke your heart little homie

when a bunch of people are telling you the same thing.. its probably true
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

You people giving hook advice are all psycho. At the very least you're hippocrites. Acting like you don't remember what it's like to discover serious relationships. You can't judge the actions of a girl that age by the standards of a woman - they're operating in a different way.

hook: Just do you! If your feelings for the girl are real, than go after her. And don't play bullshit games with her. The best way to do these things is without self-consciousness or fear. But remember this girl is young and may not understand as yet what are good qualities to look for in a man - so if by chance you don't succeed, DON'T BE DISCOURAGED. If you're real with her, I promise you one day she'll grow up and appreciate you. But don't let it bother you to the point where you're cautious or worried about being open with the next beautiful, sexy, smart girl that comes along. I wish you all the best!

Btw, this is an interesting vid...watch LeBron do it......notice how he controls the fire with his mind and the music with the snap of his fingers.

[youtube]nuwT2CNrb6Y[/youtube]
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

"I can't be smilin' - I don't smile. Got me changin' my expression - I don't express. ...But I express my feelings for you girl"

Show the woman love! ...Even LeBron does it.

There's probably been ten Top Ten BillBoard Chart songs called "Show Me Love" in the last 20 years.
    test
  19. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.