this just confirms (with actual evidence) the Pyramids of Egypt were not man-made

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Twamp, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x calibur

x calibur

*you're
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i read it. but you're not telling me what exactly was so impossible about it other than it being built on a "non-flat surface", which i can't find a valid source for.

we can now. we couldn't for a thousand years after the fall of rome. we can also make pyramids now, btw.

ok, looks like i was wrong here. they had a glyph for the word sled but not pictures of them moving rocks, that was a later picture i misinterpreted as a glyph.

but that still doesn't mean they couldn't move giant rocks. like x-cali said, look at the massive obelisk they left in the quarry unfinished after having partially carved it out with stone tools (you can tell by the pattern of troughs that they were using this method and not some super-technology).

so what are you saying, exactly? it's apparently impossible for the egyptians to build it, but aliens also didn't help. how did they get built then?
    test
  3. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

test
  4. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

on contrary, i've been right about everything all this time. the main answer being keep an open mind.

u niggas on some Wendy Williams stubborn bitch ass shit.
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

college drop-outs who think they know enough to compete against documented footage research and claim "Atheism". i fuckin' love it
    test
  6. reggie jax

enough of the 'keep an open mind' crap. you rule out natural/reasonable explanations almost as a rule.
    test
  7. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

Was I just spell check by a mod? I hope it was a joke... Lol if not, then its a joke.
    test
  8. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

no, you just turn the cheek and avoid confrontation when presented with stuff that scares you.
    test
  9. reggie jax

from my point of view it seems like every time one of our conversations steer towards giving actual details its you that shies away and tells me to "go do research"

i think my statement is valid regardless. you start from a position of "there's no possible natural explanation" and then use that to build up supernatural theories that can't possibly be falsified or vindicated.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i keep an open mind, but i seriously think they just used manpower and ingenuity to get er done
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.