this just confirms (with actual evidence) the Pyramids of Egypt were not man-made

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Twamp, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

it's nearly mathematically impossible they were built by a human civilization without help. has nothing to do with "sci-fi induced nonsense".
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

what kind of math are you using to make that statement?
    test
  3. x calibur

x calibur

word @ reggie.

there's nothing to prevent the Egyptians from studying astronomy, or from building their pyramids in alignment with the stars - since after all, they believed the pyramids served as a sort of gateway to the heavens.

there's no reason they couldn't engineer those superstructures with precisely aligned blocks. their achievements are impressive, but keep in mind that there was an entire autocratic society behind it.

also, the reason why several ancient cultures built in the pyramid shape is because it is the most logical for a huge, stable structure without modern engineering.
    test
  4. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

i watched the documentary and made certain the presented mathematical equations, circumstances, and probabilities were based off fact.
    test
  5. reggie jax

yea, though i don't honestly think the pyramids at giza were meant to replicate orion.

what i never seem to get a non-crazy answer to is the question of why exactly aliens (or whatever) would be in the pyramid making business. it's pretty easy to envision why ancient man would be invested in making monuments... advanced beings capable of interstellar travel, not so much.
    test
  6. reggie jax

wanna try to be more vague?
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

you're the kind of person who if i showed a bag full of authentic alien shit, you'd still deny everything with full disregard.

watch the documentary. do the math. you can add, right?
    test
  8. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Ohhhh...I so bookmarked this link. Not sure when I'll have time to watch, but I wanna.

Aliens>
    test
  9. x calibur

x calibur

well no, not replicate. but it makes sense that they'd line up with stars and constellations for religious and aesthetic reasons. the stars were visible to the Egyptians too, in fact far more so due to the lack of light pollution before the modern era. you have to drive to a rural area these days to get the same view of the night sky as all ancient people did.

that is a pertinent question. my problem with ancient alien theories is that there is nothing that could only have originated with aliens. if there was a perfect sphere of pure uranium somewhere, I'd agree that aliens visited. but all existing monuments and artifacts can be explained by ancient people creating art.
    test
  10. reggie jax

if you have math to prove that the egyptians couldn't build the pyramids on their own, you could just post it. instead you want to act like i'm unreasonable for not wanting to search through a 2 hour video for it.
    test
  11. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

So the pyramids were built with rocks and chisels and then pushed 600 meters within 6 minutes? Only to be layed down on a nonflat surface to reach the equivocal of a perfect measurement. Thousands of years before we figured out how to do that?

Thats even more controversial then a bunch of life on a rock floating amidst nothing in a never-ending paradox within existence; attempting to achieve nothing. Just, sitting there. Floating...

Did I mention the pyramid has 8 sides? And that some of the infastructure for the pyramid consisted of enormous 12ftx40ft slabs of granite. That weighs about, a few hundred perceptions...
    test
  12. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

man, niggas will cry the sky ain't blue. it's that delirious.
    test
  13. reggie jax

yea, and i don't doubt they could have if they wanted to. but i don't actually think that was their intention because the guy who came up with that idea did so in part due to the observation that they "don't line up," at which point he discovered the similarity to the shape of orion's belt. but in fact they do line up, along their southeast corners:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Belt.html
    test
  14. Aesthet1c

First, phi is the only number which has the mathematical property of its square being one more than itself:

Φ + 1 = Φ²

or

1.618… + 1 = 2.618…

By applying the above Pythagorean equation to this, we can construct a right triangle, of sides a, b and c, or in this case a Golden Triangle of sides √Φ, 1 and Φ, which looks like this:
    [​IMG]

This creates a pyramid with a base width of 2 and a height of the square root of Phi, 1.272. The ratio of the height to the base is 0.636.

According to Wikipedia, the Great Pyramid has a base of 230.4 meters (755.9 feet) and an estimated original height of 146.5 meters (480.6 feet). This also creates a height to base ratio of 0.636, which indicates it is indeed a Golden Triangles, at least to within three significant decimal places of accuracy. If the base is indeed exactly 230.4 meters then a perfect golden ratio would have a height of 146.53567, so the difference of only 0.3567 meters appears to be just a measurement or rounding difference.
    test
  15. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

u can bring a donkey to water but u can't make him drink.

love that quote.
    test
  16. x calibur

x calibur

actually, the sky is currently black with shiny white dots, so you're wrong about that too.
    test
  17. reggie jax

...why is that necessary?
    1.) clarify precisely what it is you're claiming here. which measurements are too precise to conceive of the eygptians being responsible for?
    2.) for over a thousand years architects in the medieval world couldn't replicate some of the monuments of ancient greek and roman culture. what cultures who came after the egyptians were capable of doesn't necessarily mean anything... progress was not always a direct continuum.

would you like to explain the glyphs of egyptians moving massive stones with wooden sleds? were they like trying to steal the aliens' glory or something?
    test
  18. x calibur

x calibur

I remember reading a book on this stuff, and it had photographs of pyramid quarries. they've found a few sites where a pyramid block was only partially cut out and left unfinished for various reasons. one of them developed a crack and couldn't be used.
    test
  19. reggie jax

yes, and so this idea is that they used pi to design the pyramids. however, there are records of the kind of math egyptians used and you can explain these measurements by actually referring to their math:

Pi and the Great Pyramid

if the egyptians were aware of the concept of pi, then they didn't give any indication of that. in any case, pi is such a prevalent number in math that it's not really inconceivable that ancient egyptians could have learned about it without the help of little green men...
    test
  20. Aesthet1c

I just showed your ass. READ IT
    O no, we can do that shit. im talking about PYYYRRRAAMMIDS!

Since your the only one asking for evidence, here you go:

Aliens didnt help us, thats absurd. Wouldn't they still be here?
    But, I was mostly referencing the Golden # ratio that exists in all life. Maybe the eqyptians had different names for phi, and the golden #.

But really, this conversation has 2 sides that cant prove anything really...

my opinion, your wrong.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.