this just confirms (with actual evidence) the Pyramids of Egypt were not man-made

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Twamp, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

[youtube]ooy2LTJoMVM[/youtube]

One of the more interesting and evidence presenting documentaries I've watched in a while.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok sorry son i didnt watch all of this cuz im supposed to be doing homework, but one thing i dont understand, and i dont expect you to answer is that they say the pyramids are pointing north to withing 100th of a degree or something. But magnetic north has moved quite far... Im assuming theyre using magnetic north because they show a compass as the graphic when talking about it... compasses only point to magnetic north.

also a pyramid is a very sturdy shape, and these pyramids have HUGE bases... i wouldnt really expect a pyramid to fall apart in an earthquake... just me envisioning it, i dont know if it actually would or not, but doesnt seem like it would to me

also is this the one where they talk about the precision in the symmetry of the sphynx? how its exactly the same on both sides or something? because im sure there are ways... i mean i dont know anything about it, but the egyptians were way ahead of their league when it came to building and they were quite ingenious with their tools of construction....

not trying to discredit your vid though, those were just some Q's that popped into mind

im pretty sure i saw this or parts on tv before
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

anyone wanna give a summary of the arguments? i'm not willing to dedicate 2 hours to watching this tripe.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well, one thing is they say is that the pyramids have magically stayed up during earthquakes that flattened everything else, and that they are so precisely made that they are within 100th of a degree pointing north, and that the sphinx's face is so symmetrical it couldnt have been done by humans.... thats the jist of some of it if i remember correctly

they also say that even with the tools they had it would be nearly impossible to build with the precision they did.... but they stop short of saying impossible, just that it would be really hard.

they also say that since the pyramids have 2 million stones, and it took 20 yrs to build, so they say that they would have had to lay 1 block every 2 mins for 12hrs a day, 365days per year. BUT the key word in this part is they say "they think it took 20yrs" they stop short of saying "its a fact it took 20yrs" so this evidence is speculation which doesnt hold up in court hehe...

i just like playing devils advocate. I dont know shit about the egyptians or what they had or what they did so i basically just have to take it all with a grain of salt, because i dont know enough about it to believe or disbelieve, But one thing for sure, ITS AMAZING SHIT that they built these things... however they did it aliens or no aliens, it was fucking amazing.

but this vids like 2hrs long... and i just covered the first 20 mins lol
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

the. pyramids. definitely. without question. had help from something other than human or this planet.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

after what ive seen on it, it would appear that is the case

but ive never seen a debunker vid on the pyramids so im on the side of aliens.

or black jew hebrewlites
    test
  7. reggie jax

i'm sure the pharoahs would be delighted to hear you worship them as gods just like their people did.
    test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Playing with popsicle sticks and lincoln logs is not considered homework.
    test
  9. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

i swear u gotta be the least funniest person on this entire site, Alias.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what the fuck is a lincoln log?
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i'm pretty sure every reputable archaeologist, anthropologist, historian and historical architect would disagree with the assumption that the egyptians couldn't do this.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

demons.

soloman used demons to help build the temple in jeruselem.
    test
  13. reggie jax

i propose that it was horus himself that built the pyramids. prove me wrong.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Horus is a demon.

Wanna know why when people make Gods for themselves like
    "The golden calf" or any of the various hindus Gods, or any of the
    "Other Gods" mentioned in the bible people worship(ed) there seems to be some
    type of force or actuality to them.

Its because when men set up Gods for themselves-demons that are after worship
    Will actually take on the characteristics of these idols and on a sense give them life.
    That's why there seems to be a reason people continue worshipping these false Gods
    giving sacrifices or whatever but there's never really much power to them.
    test
  15. reggie jax

no he's not, he's an alien. prove me wrong.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

u can perhaps technically call him an alien. but hes from an alternate dimension, rather than ours. So what we think of when we classify things as aliens is not quite the same thing.
    test
  17. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

Ironically I just got into this a few days ago, nice post.

The Pyramids precision and internal structure dumbfounds today's most respected and well known architects. The Pyramid of Giza also aligns with Orians belt perfectly, a feat that hasn't been done in any generation. Ever. The pyramid is also in line with the Easter Islands, Tibet, Machu Pichu, and a few others I have ignorantly forgotten. The Pyramid of Giza also contains technological and mathematical equations that show higher intelligence. For example, the golden # 1.618, the equation that exists in all life. It also correlates with orians belt and the other temples. The Square root of Phi is also prevolant in most of the Pyramids structural components.

The scariest thing I can think of is that the Egyptians could understand the speed of light. Not just know what it is. The thing that spark most controversy is the enlargement of the pharoah's heads. They were truly "Ascended Beings."

This covers most about what I talked about and a lot more! Very insightful and Evolutionary!

Hidden Human History Movie - Hypothesis for Consideration Purpose Only! Recommended by Joe Rogan - YouTube

The video says that temples and pyramids are Artificial "Kundalini's" created by multidimensional being's in order to stimulate CHI flow. Look into Merkaba aswell.

Your mind will just bust a nut out of it being blown so hard.
    pinky promise
    test
  18. x calibur

x calibur

anyone who says that the Ancient Egyptians could not have built those monuments is underestimating the brilliance of that ancient civilization.

also, just about every serious scholar agrees that the pyramids are not supernatural.

cool fact - the pyramids were originally coated in white limestone with golden capstones, so that they shone and glittered in the sun.
    test
  19. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

it's nearly mathematically impossible they were built by a human civilization without help.
    test
  20. reggie jax

indeed. it sucks that the genuinely intriguing mystery of precisely how they were built gets overshadowed by sci-fi induced nonsense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.