This Is Why...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by MetaSin, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

yeah i saw where u typed that she bounced on u.... fuck it homie drink another
    test
  2. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

everytime I see this thread.......I think to my self......."This is why im hot. this is why, this is why, this is why im hot." god I hate that song.
    test
  3. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

LOL WTF u smoking?
    test
  4. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

lol, its cuz the thread is called " this is why"
    test
  5. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

LOL

we stay off topic playa
    test
  6. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

i noticed, thats twice now...........I got jokes nigga, you gotta keep up.
    test
  7. Strike2

Strike2 Man Meets Creator

lmao thanx... but its like meta said.. its pretty obvious...
    too bad the obvious tends to get overlooked

but seriously kids need to wake the fuck up...this shit is becoming more standardized then an Akon remix
    test
  8. don killa

don killa New Member

^^^ an' you already know so why you still commentin'?
    test
  9. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

haha he's enlightening the kid
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lmao.

Ok I get the vote for what you like shit.. But more people need to understand what a good line looks like..

Do you want a league full of torrmups or a league full of oneduh's, john hensley's, metasin's?

Sorry to throw torr under the bus like that but it's just an example.. Nobody is going outta their way to read shit from these new people.. & aslong as they continue to think shit is dope when it isn't, that'll always be the case.

If you cater to the people that folks wanna read shit from.. Eventually the newbies will figure out how to write like us.

That's how the RBL used to be.. & it kept a fresh batch of new dope heads popping up all the time because everyone realized how they needed to write to win.. Now it's no coincidence these days that there's no such thing a dope newb
    test
  11. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

nigga please, fa real.............you really think highly of your self. Im not gunna even hate tho, keep doin ya thing playa.
    test
  12. don killa

don killa New Member

We cool Oneduh but you poppin at me now,it is what it is, like I said , if you don' like it shut tha fuck up, ya'll can't an' neva will chage opinions, it is text btw, who gives a fuck? Maybe niggas like me who will neva see a champ match but hey , play ta tha crowd thas real.
    test
  13. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lmao like I said no offense.. But you're a perfect example.

I've seen concepts from you that had potential to be a dope line.. But it's so obvious that you just sit down & write your verses in 5 minutes without a second thought..

If you were at all concerned with being really good at this.. writing a verse would have 2 steps for you.. Coming up with ideas.. Then rewording them until it's perfect.

80% of the time I spend writing a verse is on rewording my ideas.. If you did the same thing you would be alot better..

This isn't some cipher on your corner.. You have a week to write your verse.. Why not put out the best verse you're capable of & take some pride in your work?
    test
  14. don killa

don killa New Member

I've seen concepts from you that had potential to be a dope line.. But it's so obvious that you just sit down & write your verses in 5 minutes without a second thought..

And all you textecees are so Ill...lmao.C'mon playa
    test
  15. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I'll write circles around you every day of the week pimpin.

Always have.

Stop thinkin you special because you rap into a computer mic.. Why diss text? I'd rather be shot in the face than rap into a computer mic real talk.. It don't get no lamer
    test
  16. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

aight peep this...........

a battle to me isnt........ok you take a week to think of your best shit, and I will do the same. A battle to me is spittin right on the spot..........you can see that in everyone of my RBL battles I posted that sunday, 10 -20 mins after I checked in. Same with that meta battle.........as soon as he said lets go, I had a verse down in 10 mins where as he took a lil over an hour........i know i know this isnt a live freestyle battle its a text battle, but thats the way i am. And Im not sayin im the best on this sight or better than Meta or you or Demik or whoever.......but I know im not wack, i dont care what yall think. I need improvement and I know that, but that comes with time. Fuck, Ive been on this site for a month.....and im just constantly gettin hounded by yall "VETS". fuck it, do your thing and Ill do mine, yall just need to stop bringin up my name for no reason. one
    test
  17. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

That improvement is only gonna come from spending more time on your verses.

You're never going to be able to drop a 10 minute verse & hang with the big dogs.. I'm just tryna put you up on game..

If you aint tryna be good at this.. Then don't listen.. It's whatever
    test
  18. don killa

don killa New Member

And you feel betta bout ya self? Bitch when ya ass was a newbie I took you in.Keep typin lil nigga cuz you might be ill ill in text but wit a "computer mic" you still ain' shit bitch. Play ya role
    test
  19. Rip Valentine

Rip Valentine Better Than You

It seems more like they want to help you improve, as well as others for the sake of the league, and just competition period, as opposed to hounding you. I
    test
  20. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I won't ever be shit with a computer mic because I aint a rapper.. I just like to write.. Like I said I'd never be caught dead rapping into a compute rmic
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.