This Is Why...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by MetaSin, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=15658686&posted=1#post15658686

I, and almost every other decent battler ignores u fucks, when u ask to battle in the Battle Area... This is why every other site thinks that RM is a joke. Torr, regardless of the bullshit, atleast you showed up and tried to win... but u didn't, I did (without effort), period.

I give my opinion and these dudes (like sfsportsfan, who got pissed in the same thread Torr did) follow me and do their best to try to see me lose. Get off my dick, and stop bullshittin, or explain how your boyfriend won

Saying I got dickriders and all this other bullshit is just a bunch of excuses for u newbs to fall back on...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=15658686&posted=1#post15658686
    test
  2. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

test
  3. MetaSin

lol@ u. It's yawn, cuz u know I won.
    test
  4. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

I actually thought it was pretty even.........I liked some of your punches, and some of them were just eh.........I felt the same way about my verse

I dont even care about the votes homie, I just rhyme to rhyme.

oh and i like your "fuck you newbie" thing goin on there.......haha dont let me get under your skin homie, we're on the internet.
    test
  5. sfsportsfan

sfsportsfan New Member

whoa whoa whoa why the fuck is your faggot ass droppin my name? you think we follow you around? dude there are people on this site with way more posts than you, dont think your hot shit. Torr slaughtered you in your battle. and the reason i got mad at you is cuz youre fuckin talkin shit about us first. you voted on the battle and started cappin on me and Torr. dude fuck you. get the fuck over yourself. you are not fuckin special. youre online, go get a deal then think your special until then, shut the fuck up, dont speak until spoken to, and be a good lil bitch.
    test
  6. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

i feel med on this shit homey.
    test
  7. DeSiMaTiOn

DeSiMaTiOn U Dont Want None

test
  8. MetaSin

Why don't u go and see how many votes Rip Valentine beat u by, and get off my dick. I started 'cappin' cuz I said your vote sucks? Guess what, your votes suck.... I'm almost bewildered by the fact that everyone u vote for loses... it's eerie

Also... How u gon talk about this is just the net, when ur crying a river about me saying your vote sucks, and that you suck. You can say I suck, and most will disagree... I can say you suck, and well... go look at your RBL battle... ouch, buddy... Pathetic...
    test
  9. MetaSin

My only problem with you, is that IMO you like really weak shit in battles. You, and a lot of other dudes are voting for the most simple, nonsensical lines I've seen since I've been back. It fucks the league up, and makes other newbs rhyme like that.

I mean, seriously, that shit takes no effort to write mad multis, and a weak ass diss at the end. I mean no witty lines, no subtle shit, no hard hitting personal disses.... I could freestyle like that, no problem....

Theres no way that me attacking your mother situation (as fucked up as I am for it) is on the same level as u saying ur gonna serv metasin like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevery newbie that battles me. It's simple as that... U had a good flow, but none of those disses hit bruh... your best line was the Torr M up line... and that was slightly witty, and a name diss... If you could diss more, you'd win more... but instead u have like one or two okay lines and rely on a text flow to carry u... and then u go and vote for other dudes who do the same shit.
    test
  10. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

I feel you Sin......

but weren't you just in the other thread tellin me and nasty not to let ol'boy gas us up?

Their opinion shouldn't matter either way...the votes that they cast im more than sure won't make or break you in a battle...ya know
    test
  11. VeNTiCaL

VeNTiCaL fucks ya problem...

"My only problem with you, is that IMO you like really weak shit in battles. You, and a lot of other dudes are voting for the most simple, nonsensical lines I've seen since I've been back. It fucks the league up, and makes other newbs rhyme like that. "............

......pretty much sums it up....i know i aint the nicest but damn some shit these niggas be sayin in they votes a prove dis nigga point
    test
  12. MetaSin

U don't think so eh? go look at the last 3 random ass votes lol. Then you tell me?

I'm not even trippin, but it's no point in battlin, if voters suck... That's more of a legitimate argument than you lettin Oneduh get on ya nerves for talkin shit. I was just trynna tell u to chill, cuz as Mods you guys are doing fine, and that it had escalated from a simple difference of opinion on the rules.

The Battle Are is the worst place to battle, cuz noone worth a damn cares to vote, ever...
    test
  13. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Oh I totally agree with you on that. The Emcee Battle Area aint woth a dime for a vote
    test
  14. sfsportsfan

sfsportsfan New Member

dude, fuck you. i spit a bad verse, what ever. dude you got murdered by Torr only vote you got is from your online crew. good job!. Dude lets jus fuckin settle this. Battle me faggot.
    test
  15. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I coulda told you that.

Noone that has an opinion worth a shit votes outside of the RBL.. I haven't battled outside of a league or tourney for years
    test
  16. MetaSin

lol@ battle you. Ridiculous.

BTW. I didn't lose regardless of how bad u wish I did.
    test
  17. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Battle him. :^)
    test
  18. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

whatever, Im not even tryin to beef with anyone.......good battle and thanks for the feedback.........the only thing that set me off is you talkin down on me.......I dont like weak shit, I just like funny shit.......I havent heard every punch like all you vet textcees have..... so when I hear something that makes me laugh, it draws me in......yeah, I appreciate the clever lines and personals, but on any battle on the street, if you drop lines that are makin the crowd laugh you usually get the dub........ You like clever, witty lines, I like hilarious funny lines.......and just leave it at that

Im just on this site to improve as an emcee........as should you, so fuck votes and the people voting....one
    test
  19. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Right.. but this isn't live battling.

In a live battle people can't go back & re-read your lines word for word to decide which verse they liked better.

That's why you hear so much simple shit in live battles..

In text you have the advantage of knowing people can read your shit over to make sure they get it.. That's why creativity wins & flow & shit like that doesn't really matter in text.

You shouldn't be text battling to work on your live battle skills.. All you're gonna do is lose alot & get discouraged.. If anything use it as a chance to expand on your creativity
    test
  20. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

i guess I dont sit here a take my time on my verses...........I just think and type.
    But I see where you're comin from........but comedy will still always take my vote... one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.