This is why you don't abuse steroids

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by GaLaTeA, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m.060.mm

m.060.mm New Member

Do you know something we don't that makes you more insistent?

It's reasonable to assume that between the low cost of sanitary products, the availability of fresh needles and the simplicity of known best practices, an infection or abscess is highly unlikely. Also, an abscess is generally localized. It can grow to an obscene size but it doesn't 'spread', it grows from the point of origin, creating a disproportionate protrusion from the center to the edge of the abscess wall.

It wouldn't form an even blanket of tissue because then, like a bacterial infection, it would have become systemic and manifested throughout the body. Do his abs look swollen? His face?
    test
  2. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

That abcess didn't spread, so why are you even discussing that at all? It is localized.... ???? What the fuck

I don't care how cheap sanitary products are, UG steroids are made in shit conditions and the fact is people are lazy and shortcut safe injection procedures. I know guys who have been drained, don't tell me it's highly unlikely. You don't get in a car accident unless you get in a fucking car.
    test
  3. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

yea he got that infestion from using steroids...he said he was injecting it right into his bicep and never cleaned the needle and it ended up gettin infected...but instead of going to the doctor (because he knew he was doing something illegal) he took a knife and tried to cut the infection out himself
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.