This is why weed needs to be legalized..

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Spice Smoking is Banned | #1 Legal Highs Reviews Site

^^

(a) this thing is sprayed with chemicals (to my understanding).
    (b) is altering people's personalities in a negative ways (again, to my understanding)
    (c) There has already been reports as "spice" being the cause of death.

Thoughts?

Anyone have any more knowledge on this topic, or has ever tried it?
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i've smoked the first round of the temporarily legal herbs sprayed with chemicals, called K2, and that was actually enjoyable, i also smoked a brand called white dragon smoke that was just the herbs, and that was also not bad...not weed, but not bad
    basically it's a dozen or so "jungle herbs" all of which have their own effects alone, mixed together and sprayed with a chemical that mimicks some of the effects of weed, not sure what it's an analog of, but it's not thc...first called jwh-18, then, the government made it illegal
    see, they can only illegalize specific molecules, so, the mad chemists altered the molecule slightly, which keeps most of the properties, but also adds different ones, for the most part, extremely occasional use shouldn't be bad, but long term or heavy use it more along the lines of "hard" drugs...like, you can OD on this shit, unlike weed, just the herbs, let alone the chemical
    anyway, the "spice" stuff isn't nearly as bad as the bath salts, those are actually analogs of cathinone, which comes from the khat plant, and is similar to extacy/meth
    i haven't done any of the commercial bath salts, but i've done mephedrone (still legal and in many of them) and methinone (illegal, and i see why, that shit was incredibly powerful...and very fun) both of which i could feel how bad they were for me, overheating, hypertension, post depression, i mean, the ill effects made it not worth it, but i can see how people could overlook it
    the funny thing is that the whole research chemical thing has been going on 30 some years, and now, with two of, in my opinion, the lamest of the bunch going commercial, it's fucking up everything for the responsible drug experimenters of the future
    mind you, there have been crackdowns well before recently though
    i used to be able to get a gram of 5-meo-amt (a beautiful hallucinogen that last literally 30+ hours of the most amazing visuals ever, but you can still function normally) for 200 dollars, mind you, a dose is 5mg, paying a dollar for a day and a half of awesomeness, was awesome, i also used to be able to get the hallucinogen forms of cathinone, 2ci, 2ct2 for cheap. but, as the popularity grew and the law found out, they banned 'em, and the mad chemists of yore understood that you can't just change a molecule and hope for the best putting it out to the public, that they got extremely lucky finding the compounds they did, and there was many they made that didn't work right, and they tested them themselves

research Shulgin if you really want in-depth info on research chemicals
    test
  3. patrown

patrown student for life

edited out busty statement.

corporate vampires capitalizing on government inaction.
    20 people dying makes something a problem.

i.e., four locos.
    test
  4. breathlesss

i actually have one of the banned 4 locos with caffeine in my fridge, i bought three of them and drank one on a relatively empty stomach and puked like a drunk baby, then i ate some food and drank the other one and i was smashed, but it was waayyy too much caffeine and energy drink stuff, got all jittery and a terrible hangover
    test
  5. LBFHBMRBA

LBFHBMRBA Fuck Yo Couch Nigga

Dayum dude I think you schooled the entire site on this stuff. I gotta get my notepad. :funny:
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ive tried the spice stuff, cant remember under what brand name...

k2 maybe... or maybe it was called spice..

anyway it did get you high, but the taste was yucky and the high was different but the same... you felt high, but there was a lighter feel to it maybe... i dunno but it was off... Before it became illegal a lot of the rig workers and army guys would smoke it cuz it was legal and obviously not tested for.
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

It's exactly comments like this that held back my own exploration of drug experiences.

a> If you want to talk about quality control then just talk about quality control. It's a good point, a great argument but you throwing out the 'chemical' buzzword makes you no better than the anti drugs brigade and it makes you sound like an uninformed idiot.

b> Once again, you're perpetuating the ignorant rhetoric that is used to incite condemnation of weed.

c> And the big one. Reports of death. The number 1 reason drugs have a bad rep is because one promising teenager took the drug and died. Some times they didn't even OD on the drug and the drug actually isn't the blame for the death, but the 'report of a death' was enough.

If you aren't willing to put the leg work (and that's not a dig, it's not exactly the top of many to do lists) in and come with well thought out points then don't talk.

It obscures the path to people like Hamilton Morris, Alexander Shulgin, David Nutt and other researchers and scientists that I have no idea exist yet, who are willing to make the right information available.

This is coming from some one who was anti drugs BECAUSE of stupid rebuttles like yours.
    test
  8. breathlesss

i think you may've missed her point, or i did? i thought she was just asking about it, not making any inferences really. and if you were talking about my response then you definitely missed my point, i'm all for the few modern day shulgins of the world, but the shit they're pumping out now is altered for the purpose of temporarily dodging the law, they don't go through the bodies of the chemists in calculated experiments for months on end before release anymore...not that you shouldn't experiment with 'em, just people gotta know the dangers, in reality, most of the cathinone analog "bath salt" chemicals are worse for you physically than cocaine and meth, i'd still do 'em a time or two, but, research does not mean recreation in my book
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Comments like these? Correct me if I'm wrong, but, you are the only person who can make you explore anything.

Uninformed idiot, yes. Because I have no clue about this sort of drug and I happened to stumble upon that blog's article, read it, did a bit of googling, found out it's sprayed/laced with chemicals.

If this is an alternative for, well, weed, why does it need to be "chemically enhanced"?

No, I was trying to say, that weed should be legalized, if "spice" is an alternative. (from what I've came across it was banned already)

In the case I've read, it was spice that caused the death or at least induced it.

Did a bit of leg work ~ however not much, because I was trying to gather a bit more info about this topic from people who actually know what they're talking about, due to the fact that perhaps there's someone who tried it already and can share their view and opinion on the matter.

True.

I'm pro drugs, not against them. No, really. I'd allow drugs to be sold in any kiosk or petrol station. Anyone who wants to do drugs, will do so, but really bad things related to drugs, usually refers to illegal trafficking and not ingesting or using drugs alone.

I've been surrounded by drugs all my life in one way or another, and 100% of the time, I was the only one "clean" in the remainder of our society. The musicians are mostly on heroin, businessmen on coke, kids on x or on whatever they got their hands on that specific day. Even my assistant's place always smells of cannabis and Athos sometimes pastures itself on a strange grass around the pond.

A while back you only had people who did drugs, and those who didn't. Having a pragmatic position, from a positive cynic of my kind was in those times pretty easy. Today it's a completely different thing. The boundary between people doing drugs and the ones who don't is disappearing.

Who exactly is a druggie?

Is it the managers, who have no life energy any longer to remain in the gladiatorial game of business and spice their everyday life with a little help of coke?

Is it the athletes, who because of large amounts of money and exploitative contracts for rehabilitation of injuries help themselves with a bit of chemistry?

Is it the workers or teachers in kindergartens/schools/universities, which daily fill themselves up with a ton of sedatives that they can even do their jobs with more and more evil youth?

Two years ago one of our family friends died; he was my father's colleagues, with whom my father worked in America in a group with another manager and two lawyers. "I studied until I was thirty-five, and by the time I'm forty-five I want to earn a million dollars," he explained between sniffing two bars of cocaine during business lunch. "We got up at six. Haircuts, white shirts, ties, sniffing a line of coke, breakfast, business meetings, telephone calls, e-mails, traveling from to locations, lunch, presentations, consulting, traveling to new locations, new ideas, afternoon coffee, sniffing a line of coke, dressing, going to the shore, drinking, dancing, sweating, sniffing a line of coke, search, seduction, sex, sniffing a line of coke ~ after three to four hours of sleep, repeat. Without this, I simply can't compete. If I succeed, I'll buy a house on the shore, a golden retriever and wife in her mid-twenties. Otherwise, I'll overdose of fifty," he laughed.

Well, the latter occurred.

I remember when he asked my father how he was able to maintain and sustain this pace without any problems, and I remember my father replying, that he was apparently as Obelix, who as a child fell into the whole barrel, but that his energy never runs out. Of course, my father lied. When he came back from that business trip, he first slept for a whole week.

:this:
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Already I regret bothering...

Again you're not talking about quality control you've seen the buzz word and are now sticking with the buzz word offering no further elaboration as to what chemical you're talking about.

I'm sorry but fucking glancing an article seeing a buzz word and fucking even re posting is stupid. That's the long and short of it.

Sorry can't even be fucking bothered to read on.

It's my fault. I shouldn't have bothered.
    test
  11. breathlesss

how about you read my response to it where i do talk about the actual chemicals?

and it's not like she was reposting it as a "truth" she specifically asked at the end if anyone had more information on it, seriously, why are you so irritated at someone questioning something? if you think that the whole spice/bath salts are "safe" because they're being legally distributed i think you may have some research on the "actual chemicals" to do

and with spice, it's not even just about the chemicals, the individual herbs are toxic in easily ingestable amounts

i think this was originally more of a "if this shit is legal, why isn't weed?"
    test
  12. platinumstatz

platinumstatz Member

that shit is not safe
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

I applogise for skipping over your post. I'm too mobile or drunk these days to reply to everything in order. I'll most likely pop up in two months and reply to it in full.

Anyway, my objection to her post is that it's just misinformation. The ENTIRE POINT is that if it's not researched truth then it's not worth posting. Ever.

You can't moan about the misinformation campaign surrounding weed and then go and do THE EXACT SAME THING.

That's what shes doing. If you haven't take then time to understand something enough to decide whether or not it's legit - YOU SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING POSTING IT.

I'm sorry but the disclaimer 'I've not fully read it yet' isn't enough.

There's ZERO excuse.

I hope the caps lock helped.
    test
  14. breathlesss

i can agree, i see where ya were coming from now, and sorry for being assy myself, this place just seems to bring it out in me
    test
  15. Poc*

Poc* New Member

Spice diamond gets you high as fuck.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.