This is why Jynce ends up in the HOS

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by King Defc0n, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Defc0n

King Defc0n New Member

This tournament looks boo boo

Trying to bring it to it's original claim to fame will never work considering the people doing so are one the same faggots who have made the tournaments worsen over the years with aim voting, dickriding, and complaining (Cire, Odd Job, etc.)

GRB's are finished. Their grace period ended a long, long time ago. They are now only open to newcomers, fans who finally have mics, and losers who have done them for years while showing no type of promising music career out of it. Those who have (Ness, Phene, Avenue, Nimrod, etc.) no longer bother with them for a reason. There is zero purpose

I don't wanna seem like I'm raining on any parades, but be realistic here - you can't rejuvenate something you assisted in killing. That's all I'm saying
    test
  2. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

test
  3. King Defc0n

King Defc0n New Member

Arguing with me will never help, my son

You're angry because everything I said is truth. One of the most acclaimed rappers in these tournaments over the years uses a synthesized voice.. probably majority of them. Enough said

You are listening to geeks make references to their opponents using nothing but internet jokes and corny comparisons, then you pretend they are sick based on how they delivered it, when realistically it was garbage and wouldn't even get an A&R to open an ear

There are a few talented folks who have/do this shit, but most these dudes are trash and ya'll pretend they are good for the sake of continuing this internet tradition on
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

aim rings gonna be huge this year
    test
  5. Six

Six TetraHydroCannibinol

tradition or not, its been like this for a while.
    test
  6. King Defc0n

King Defc0n New Member

It had talent at one point

It had meaning at one point

There is no meaning when I'm seeing the same people battling that I used to see battling back in '99 when they first began

You know how you can tell GRB's are dead? Because you still have people every year a tournament comes around asking ''Where's Bux?'' or ''When is Ness gonna join again?''

For example, in rap.. there are the legends, and then there are the new age guys who do their thing currently. In sports you have your MJ's, and then you have your Lebron James

There is no new age talent in the GRB. Everybody is garbage, and that's why people still seek the same battlers from nearly 10 years ago to make a cameo appearance

R.I.P GRB
    test
  7. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

angry loser thread #2313123123
    test
  8. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

How hard did you try to not make it obvious that you're a fucking J-Nice Alias...
    test
  9. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

Ness' first GRB wasn't even him "earning" it... nobody knew who he was.. he hadn't even ever posted here before.... the first time anyone even heard Ness was in a GRB, under another users name... sooooo.
    test
  10. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

lmaoooooooooooo
    test
  11. King Defc0n

King Defc0n New Member

This is usually an attempt at shutting down facts

You can't dispute anything I'm saying because it's all real. None of it is pent up frustration or jealousy.. what would I be jealous of?

I'm just trying to sway direction into something meaningful.. all people like yourself do is argue on this shit for a year straight, and then try to dust it under the rug and act cool when the GRB comes around so you won't get voted against

Have you even sold a beat on this website before? You surely don't do well in the tourneys, so why are you even replying here? You're just the garbage new age talent I was mentioning.
    test
  12. Pace Beats

ahahahahahha

hes taking about how it has no talent , the ones youve been in have no talent yeah
    test
  13. Six

Six TetraHydroCannibinol

im from the epimetheus era.

R.I.P btw
    test
  14. Pace Beats

jealous of the fact you get voted against every grb and he claim its cause hate
    test
  15. King Defc0n

King Defc0n New Member

I don't have aliases. I have names people give me that I use at my discretion

I haven't registered a name on this site in years

I mean you, Skep, Pace.. ya'll could say whatever you want

I've had success in these tournaments, regardless of how many people do or don't like me

Say what you please, pretend I'm angry, but I'm just spitting some real shit at you folks.. you're going nowhere with your lives or career
    test
  16. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

so your saying you are a jnice alias
    test
  17. King Defc0n

King Defc0n New Member

You do realize my last 3 GRB's I've made no less than Semi's, right?

How far have you gone?

As hated as I am, and as much as you kiss ass to get liked.. I go farther in these tournaments than you do

What does that tell you?
    test
  18. Pace Beats

you are tho right

your boys opening for juvee you almost chase n cashe status
    test
  19. Pace Beats

i havent been good at rapping untill recently??

i usta join even tho i had writers block

im ready this time around
    test
  20. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

lol wtf, did you really just expose this alias in less than 10 posts?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.