This is why J dilla is the greatest producer ever

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by [ Yung Truth ], Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

I'm not cocky....I'm just very aware of myself....

niggaz think I just make beats and that's it

but yall have no idea just how deep I study this shit.....that's why I kno so much, that's why when niggaz need help, they call urb......I'm on a different level than most of yall....and cats kno it but just rather not acknowledge it...which is coo......but as far as I'm concerned, I'm the ultimate nigga...from writing tracks, to developin artist, to the composition, to the samplin...right to the mixing boards, homey I do it all.......the only thing dilla got on me is he knows how to play alotta instruments....but u kno what, one day i'ma lock that down also....some of yall just tend to get me confused with yall......nigga i'ma full fledged producer producin TWO albums as we speak....*laughing out loud*.....I got an october 1st deadline......yall niggaz don't kno nothin about stayin up 48hrs straight then makin a 3hr drive right after....yall really have no clue what I'm doin dawg, this aint play time to me......

there's some niggaz in here gettin beat placements and shit, its easy for them to look like they doin somethin

but urb is takin a completely different route...so errytime I have a phone conference with tex from atlantic or my consultant, or my manager, I aint jumpin online to tell yall niggaz....cuz I aint got nothin to prove to yall....errybody pretty much kno they gotta use the hottest beat they made in their life to fukk wit me...that's enough satisfaction for me.......but as far as me makin hotter beats than dilla.....I feel that if I needed to make THOSE type of beats I could and I have before, but niggaz really don't wanna hear that......I have converted to a more commercial sound, yes......but don't think I'm restricted to anything, cuz I can make any type of beat and its been shown many of times, any nigga sayin otherwise is hatin....but i'ma leave it at, r.I.p. dilla
    test
  2. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

its not too easy to get placements tho
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

didn't say it was...

but what I'm sayin is is that niggaz on here don't look past sellin a beat.......so to make a post sayin "I sold a beat to so and so" they lookin at you like u made it....when really u didn't....we kno them dipset placements aint got u eatin yet.....I kno they didn't pay yall......I already kno what's good wit that...props for the placements no doubt.......but I'm goin after somethin different man

I wanna make albums, I aint gon be satisfied sellin a beat here and there man, I got bigger goals than that......u see what kanye, pharrel, timbo, jay d, lil jon and them niggaz is doin........that's supposed to be me man.......u got ya beatmaker producers.....then u got ya niggaz who's talents can't be defined by beatmakin, that's me.....not sure what you other niggaz tryin to do tho...... I'm convinced only about 10% of this board is really THAT serious to begin with........
    test
  4. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

I can really respect a nigga that looks at his life and his goals like that. You right alot of these folks on this board are too excited about minor moves and not looking at the big pictures, so its hard to believe Folks are as serious as they claim alot of the times. This shit really aint a game if you are dedicated, alot niggaz here dont study their shit period.
    test
  5. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

i got respect for u and im not tryin to "son" u or anything but please dont bring up business matters on a public forum also.....

[​IMG]
    test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

but no upfront money, correct?

I remember cam sayin he didn't wanna pay more than a couple thousand for a beat....
    test
  7. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Urb's thinkin is the right way to think.

I've been saying this shit forever about makin beats ain't about just sellin it and shit.

Anybody can get a placement with the right reps.

It's followin up and continuing to make moves and workin on full fledged projects that matters. Quite frankly, I don't boast about the shit I do, cuz I don't feel I need to and respect for Urb for not hangin out his laundry too.

But I'd never say I'm better than anyone, cuz I ain't in the business of making the BEST BEAT, or the BEST track, i'm lookin at making overall the BEST MUSIC.

My best advice is don't just work in the US. I mean that's where the money's at but at the sametime you need international recognition to truly succeed. If you can't make it outside the US, you won't make it inside. Believe that! I ain't sayin that shit cuz I'm doin a lil of that but thats just pure knowledge from the industry. Any music that comes out from Europe, UK, India, Japan is measured vs. American music. If it is accepted and enjoyed outside the US it is more than likely to succeed in the US.

Just some advice y'all

Pz

Pz
    test
  8. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

did u peep where it says advance?
    test
  9. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

timbo plays drums
    test
  10. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

if i were tryin to get my artists on id def try to pick up some placements first to build a rep weak ass lb got a deal off 9th from atlantic
    test
  11. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

lol all of you americans dont even realise clowning on europe,
    Germany said to be the second biggest industry to do with hiphop/urban music.

and what you dont realise the music system in germany is completely different.

if you're hot artist get paid an "advance" AND THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY IT BACK.

thats what'sup give a shit if an artist you work with is a millionaire, thats the labels money not theres.

you don't even realise.
    test
  12. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

I can't read it bc I'm on a sidekick...and rm is blocked at my job.....

I don't wanna get all in ya business nova....I feel what u doin, I'm not hatin, I'm just sayin why I do what I do, i'ma focus on it one area at a time tho....I sold a joint for 1200 this weekend to some ofline niggaz down here in charlotte, they tryin to get a lil somethin poppin off.....all I'm focused on right now is pushin 30k here in NC.....nobody is handin out deals right now.....u either get in the game thru a famous nigga, or u make a name for yaself....boom.....now I might not have no credentials I can use as of now cuz I won't kno until 07 if niggaz in atlantic will even use the shit I sent them....but I kno I can holla at info, or you and work out some shit for our album and be able to say we got some producers with industry credentials on our album....boom......right now I feel like we gettin plenty love in charlotte right now that we will be in good shape come october...

we are 100 deep.....literally 100 deep.....our street team is bigger than most.....trust me, we gonna be good
    test
  13. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I'm definately NOT going to be JUST a producer in the industry.

When I come to the sessions it's a wrap, the Magic is in the air. Even if it's not over my beat, I have the leadership and concepts of every song we put down. And that's not just with my camp but with any camp I fuck with. I come in and take the song to that higher level everytime.... but nobodys knockin you

you say you are hotter than J Dilla, thats your oppinion. Cool
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.