this is why im hot

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Got Bank? INC, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I ain't heard him, but I know anyone trying to prove how they dope they are on THIS site has gotta be wack...
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Damn. Why I click dude's myspace page. Your beat ain't mixed. Da hell is the SSL board for??!? Is that shit even plugged in??!?
    test
  3. Got Bank? INC

Got Bank? INC New Member

[​IMG]

you know theres a reason why you should quit rappin' if you over 30 and still aint made it, right? and im curious if you're retarded..

[​IMG]

you look like you sittin' in a restaurant but its obvious you aint eat in a long while.. thats cause you over 30 and rap aint workin' out? everyday you gettin' closer to that senior citizen discount, you must be excited huh?

i cant even comment on your music kid.. but im sure its why your profile only got "464 " views and 212 friends.. what is this "im just so fly" shit.. that hook dont make you wanna puke? ay but it makes sense why you perform on the same level as ya the crowd.. which prolly consists of like 30 people max and im givin' you the benefit of the doubt cause they prolly all friends and family..

guess thats why you got 8k posts on a message board.

"Displaying 9 of 9 comments ( View All | Add Comment )"

lol damn 9 whole comments? you gon make it man.. give it till you hit 40 homie i know you gon make it.. lol you need a job
    test
  4. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

No, I rap for a hobby. I'm an attorney by trade. I don't know if that's proof that I'm not retarded, tho. [funny]

shiiiiit, I'll take a discount however the hell I can get it.
    No shit.
    I think you mean 16686 "fans", and two thousand seven hundred and seventy six plays. (If that really means anything...)
    wrong
    Ironically, my friends and family never come peep me at my shows because they know me as an attorney, so I play to houses of anywhere from 40 to 400 people (club venues) full of people I don't know but somehow have heard me. (wonder how?(27764 plays))
    Oh, I have 10's of thousands more than that, I was here when it started eight years ago...
    That's funny, my other page has 1100 comments, and that's with me not letting spammers post. I approve all of those that you see. [dunno]

and that's not including

http://www.myspace.com/soultan; the professional page (much more funny pics of me as a kid there. (You think I'm skinny now...)

Maybe I'm missing something. Let me look at your page again...

Nope, still a white wanna be faggot. sorry. The sad thing is you put those up on purpose and the only pic of me you can clown is of me at a restaurant in the Bahamas. [dunno]
    test
  6. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

How was your experience in the Bahamas?

I'm going out there in 3 months
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Oh, it's dope. I'm actually from there. What part are you going to?
    test
  8. Plumber

Plumber Guest

LMAO @ how pathetic members of RM are

yo, none of this fuckin thread have ever or will ever post pics of you holding 8 g's in your hand

wtf urb, you were holding 5 dollar bills in ur fuckin pics.. this nigga shut it down with a 2,000 stack

only reason yall hating and riding dude so hard IS CUZ U DON'T HAVE WHAT HE HAS

that's what's wrong with society. get off ur ass, get a job, go grind, go hustle, and come do the same. but it's explanatory way to hate on a nigga who got more money than u

i hear u talkin ethan, blacksoultan, beegee - but where's ur pics holding over 6 credit cards? wheres ur pics with even $500?

ya'll jealous of the nigga so u hatin. he's ugly to some bitches? understandable. money doesn't make u cute

but i've never in my life seen so many excuses to hate on somebody just cuz they posted pics holding money that folks on this site have never seen, without working for at least 6 months to get it

LMAO @ ''he flaunts it'' wow okay? so do i and anybody else when they have that sort of money. u don't tell nobody how to pose with the money, the same way u don't tell nobody how to spend they money

dont like it? then who asked all u bisexual ass niggas to come in here replying and commenting on dude's pics

i swear ya'll are gay as fuck on this site. keep doing you GotBank, dont let none of these clowns actually even make u break a sweat,

like u said, everyone of them usually are ugly as fuck, fat, or broke. nobody making fun of or arguing with u has close to what ur showing in ur pics, and would probably do the same if they did
    test
  9. Plumber

Plumber Guest

and lmao @ dude posting a black card and niggas agreeing

do ya'll even have a black card your damn self?

wtf

ya'll are such hypocrites on here man
    test
  10. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

since when did myspace page view = fame.

lol.

and if that the case. ADAM has a long way to go
    test
  11. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

Not exactly sure.

I'm riding on a cruise out there from Miami
    test
  12. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I have.
    test
  13. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

I can post a picture of 8 g's in my hand given the right day.... income tax refund day....car loan day....christmas bonus day.....

But as lame as this clown is, he probably printed those bands off on MS Paint and the middle is all ones.
    test
  14. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

go look up the word, "hypocrite" and then get back to me. Idiot.
    test
  15. pestilence

pestilence now believes he's hyphy.

What do your parents do?
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I think this is kid is a Wigger Walter or Chopstick alias... this is all for comedy... y'all don't get it???
    test
  17. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

^Like Sartana, I had an inkling that this was most likely the handiwork of a regular member when he mentioned ‘astrology freaks’.

Either way, I don’t care.

Insipid character.
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I just realized this Got Bank faggot is still posting..I figured he'd be gone by now..well Soultan owned you
    test
  19. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

that's hot son. so do you have different groups or are you solo?
    test
  20. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

why do you have to flaunt money and PROVE to be successful? Everyone in this thread pretty much sonned you. Nislanif basically ended it. You should be banned. You're lame as fuck man.

in fact, why do you HAVE to have lots of money just to be happy? think about that for a moment.

lol @ GoTBank thinking putting pictures holding money and posting it in the gallery on Rapmusic.com would gain him acceptance or perhaps friends? new clients?

fucking wigger. You're pathetic as fuck. and nobody with money flaunts it like that in decent society. only you're wigger ass thinks that shit is cool. You seem to think life is a rap video?

You want to be black, and it's a shame you never will be. Good luck with that.

And beegee is right, you look weak. and you're a faggot. utilize some funds and get on a workout program and invest in a beard trimmer.

pz.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.