this is why im hot

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Got Bank? INC, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

Co-sign on the black card. It's interesting though how you assume that people who don't approve of your flossing are broke or have less money than you.
    test
  2. Got Bank? INC

Got Bank? INC New Member

oh yeh ethan? a real job? so you quit rappin' cause you realized that you arent good enough to make money with it, and mommy and daddy told you to pay for your own cell phone bill, so you got a job doing..? on what kind of salary..? which pays you how much..? and you assume you could compare my commercial music to my battle rhymes because..? and you bein' on here for years, is a good thing? sit on that, ethan, get back to me.

www.myspace.com/mizarimusic

oh you got offended by that? listenin' to that instru you made.. try a drum loop that aint so 1986.. i dont even know, ya whole page is dirt.. and you look like the first crossbreed vato/aussie.. how that could've happen, i have no idea..

obviously im not worried bout rhyme skills.. been through the whole freestyle battle scene, if you cant compare status, you just cant compare.. if you cant provide for a family, or even be able to create a family, you cant match me.

you stay with this vanilla ice thing, but he still did what none of you can seem to do, get paid to rap. im not on that, "i can record a diss track in my bedroom and post it online so all my friends on this message board can say im better than you" type shit.. i pay a producer $50 an hour to record me, so i can make my money back, and then some.. so how many more will come in here, talk shit, ill try the hell out of 'em, and then they'll question why i even bother? to sign on here for 5 minutes out the day dont kill me. i dont sleep, it passes the time and takes my mind off business.
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

so basically you're making a living recording trendy garbage hiphop lol..how admirable..actually I'ma take a quote from Primo..what you make isnt hiphop..theres no such thing as garbage hiphop..your music is simply faggot bitch shit
    test
  4. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

i just exposed this lil bwah.
    test
  5. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

When i realized I wasn't good enough? No, when I realized that rapping should be done as a hobby, not some hope/dream.

YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH. Nothing about your shitty music stands out. It's just another white kid that sucks at rapping, posting songs on the internet. It's a dead end.

I work 3 days a week, and make more than you do Mr. "less than 30,000 a year". I go to school though. Got my own house, new. 3 cars, a fam.....i'm comftortable.

and I don't look like I got my clothes from Bozo's unlimited.
    test
  6. Dana Boy

Dana Boy New Member

is that first pic a looney tune print? i saw that shit up in TJ Maxx LOL.
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

You know you suck when Diddles succesfully clowns you
    test
  8. Got Bank? INC

Got Bank? INC New Member

lol ethan where do you work? a house and three cars? but no pictures right? cause "you dont have to prove anything" lol
    test
  9. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

scilence
    test
  10. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

lets meet up and do the damn thing....come down to my hood and bring a few stacks....we'll show you how to record good music and have fun wit ya money...haha
    test
  11. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Again... I've posted pictures of all that.

Give it up. Register a new name, and come back with a new attitude. It just might work.
    test
  12. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

not only that, in the same sentence he clowns himself as well....by admitting to shopping at tj maxx. double whammie.
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

This is you . . . .

http://myspace.com/gotbankceo ???

:thumb:

So not only do you look wack, you sound wack too?
    I don't care for Mainstream Rap, but I can't stand Florida Rap.
    Mainstream Rap is shit, but Florida Rap is liquid doo-doo.
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You used to break dance at the Coral Square Mall?
    Please tell me that was a joke. Coral Square Mall?

[funny]
    test
  15. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Oh NOOOO...a fake squeaky-voice White version of L'il Wayne doesn't like my rhymes...what ever shall I do now? I don't know if I'd "make it" in this business or not...I'm really not trying very hard, but I still take a humongous SHIT on everything you've ever done with my WEAKEST verse. The pics ain't a front, I get guap, that's WHY I don't try very hard at this music shit...I've recorded a grand total of 5 new tracks in as many years...I make more engineering than you do rapping sonny-boy, sorry though if you don't like the beats I didn't make on those songs that weren't even MINE to choose the beats on. Good luck wasting your parents money pursuing a career in Pop-crap-bullshit rap...hopefully you'll make enough money to buy all the corny hoodies and cheesy watches you can stand.
    test
  16. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA got bank you might aswell start digging your own grave since you just got e-boddied.
    test
  17. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

exactly,sheep. HAHAHAHA
    test
  18. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

lol i really hope no one thought that guy was anything but a completely fake herb
    test
  19. minus-1

minus-1 New Member

didnt read the whole thing jus had 2 comment vanilla ices tattoos r ugly k thanks bye
    test
  20. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

You paid all that money to look that damn bad? Dude, you could have gone to a ghetto ass mall and looked just as stupid for like a buck fiddy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.