this is why i love reason 3.0

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Everyone i show beat CDs too ask me what do i use..and suggest MPC.

I laugh telling them no.

Makes me feel warm and cozy inside. Knowing I made a hot beat and saved money on car insurance.
    test
  2. Thaddeus Grier

Thaddeus Grier one two three

See...and this is exactly whats wrong with hip hop..too many people worried about whats standard (MPC) and what's not (FL). This thread started out about reason and then the fruity/reason haters came in and turned it to shit. I mean, after all this time everyone should know it's not what you use but the quality of the music you get out of WHATEVER you use.

Grow up, kids.
    test
  3. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

^wtf are u telling me that for u dumbfuck. That's wat he said. Go tell him that. I'm sure he woukdnt care.
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

this is a business and in business image is everything. Thats like talkin to a supposed billionaire about investments and that dude shows up in a beat up Honda that barely runs and shows up in a fucked up lookin suit but claims to have millions. U aint gonna take him seriously. Same thing goes with beats people expect to see certain things with your rig period. So why a mpc may not make or break your career a lot of people (lets remember ignorance is bliss) will look at u more seriously from jump because u have a mpc vs Fruity Loops and Cool Edit. We know its not that way but thats because we know whats going on and if u try to hold other people accountable to their ignorance u will in the end lose money.
    test
  5. Mental Stress

Mental Stress New Member

its good to see other people using reason
    test
  6. Dskillz

I think all of you are scrubs really.

Young Nahledge was telling me, if you aint using the Korg Oasys no one is really feelin ya multi-tap-rewire-scrolldownapatch-midirouteyacrossfader-nonbpmmatching-program-based beats anyway.

So step ya change up.
    test
  7. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

fuck fruity loops
    test
  8. Mental Stress

Mental Stress New Member

you know what after spending all night with reason i kinda can say fuck fruity loops also because it had nothing amazing about it.it was just a very simple program for a rookie
    test
  9. Dskillz

Yeah becuase Me, Info, Nova, Maestro, Nas550, Hookz Beatz, 40oz, ACP, Pheonix, etc etc are all rookies.

Love your 1 day evaluation.
    test
  10. Mental Stress

Mental Stress New Member

i dont have a clue who those people are^what album can i find them on?
    test
  11. Dskillz

[​IMG]
    test
  12. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

thats cute....
    test
  13. Mental Stress

Mental Stress New Member

if those albums have fruity loop beats i can only imagine what reason will bring to the table.
    test
  14. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

theres plenty of albums with Fl beats. jay-z bleek, destiny's child, masta ace, camron, dfb etc... I know Ti's single was made with reason
    test
  15. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Lol@dskillz puttin his name in with those cats when he is nowhere near that level. And yes they are all rookies. We are all rookies until we have been in the industry for at least a year
    test
  16. Dskillz

In your humble opinion.

Out of all the sampled based producers i named, i can do everything they can do to a sample or better.

I have songs to prove it.

When i get my "industry" track to match, you wont know what to do with my ego...then

but thats about a year away from now. Remember that.

hows that Omarions background dancer single coming along btw ?
    test
  17. Dskillz

Its sad that you actually think that those beats were picked for the album becuase of the program.

You a joke or something ?
    test
  18. Mental Stress

Mental Stress New Member

No^ i was just saying if a beginer program like fruity loops can allow a producer to get what he needs done. i bet using reason is going to elivate my productions and allow me to do better and maybe acheive better.
    test
  19. Dskillz

So by your deductive reasoning , fl is a begginer's program becuase its a gateway to other programs that are considered advanced such as ________ ?

or becuase a bunch of lbegginers use it, whom also use reason, or mpcs..or keyboards ?

Explain this arrogant comment to me... who rated FL a begginers program ? most cats cant even spell VST...let alone load one...
    test
  20. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

fuck a reason

that shit looks hideous son

i can't fuck wit no ugly ass programs
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.