this is why i love reason 3.0

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

who uses 1/64 notes?
    test
  2. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

lmao
    test
  3. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

^^wtf have you been
    test
  4. Nasty Chopz

Nasty Chopz ••••••

at the end of the day we all know that fruity loops is a waste of time

i got reason with pro tools for that rewire tip and havent even used it yet lol. i'd only use it for the synths anyway i think, and i got enough of those
    test
  5. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

You can dead all your back and forth uno dos talk, by posting a beat exibiting your skills doing such.

Fin ?
    test
  6. Dskillz

Well take into consideration this, you can create Velocity/pattern presets for FL for any midi track... make it one time..and use it as a standard for such application... it will do the same thing. Thats how i been doing it.

Now you say not as fluid and dynamic.... Man, a snare roll is a snare roll..lol If i want a real dynamic snare roll ill sample a live drummer (which i have).

Also, i understand you appreciating the MPCs sound and such, but its not something that makes or breaks someones production, especially dealing with note repeat..think about it.
    test
  7. Dskillz

I do beats in double time, so adding every 2 or 4 or 8 beats...with a humanizing preset...is the same.

lol @ urban.... ya pops teaches, he can bring that IQ back up for you
    test
  8. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

oh shit....where u cop that refill??? I got some joint called Triton Facsimile refill but I don't know if its the same thing.
    test
  9. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Yea Urb....SOmebody sent me a reason template the other day and it had that mpc combi along with some other joints i didn't have......He was puttin me up on game....but I need to get some more ram before I use all that shit:-(
    test
  10. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

my pops don't teach at your cousin's school no more dskillz....he startin somewhere in harnett county or some shit....

but yall niggaz arguin over some shit that isn't even worth arguin over

I was just makin a thread showin how a lil bit of logic can take u far in this program....i'ma start buildin some crazy racks for reason...I got 3gb of ram on my lil super computer, so I can handle this shit....

fl is weaksauce....it aint on this level....that's playskool shit

reason is that big boy shit

fruity loops is a dodge neon sittin on plastic

reason is an m5 sittin on chrome...wit 2 tone seats with a model bitch in the passenger seat....the type of model bitch u gotta ask what race she is cuz u can't tell by lookin....that's how I like my women.......
    test
  11. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

This is the same mentality that makes people think that step sequencing is just as good as programming drums live. So if you believe this, then thats what it is. to your ear. At the end of the day its not gonna make or break the general audiences feeling for the track, but being able to have certain pro standard tools does effect a producers work flow and confidence with their beats. Think about it, having pro level sounds and features is the reason for all these "Yo I got that Triton X PRO Refill" Threads and so forth.....its more about workflow and confidence
    test
  12. Dskillz

this dude urban... use reason to make one type of beat (voice tag) lol

Naw... reason is very good.

But its not good enough for me to turn on FL.
    test
  13. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

I agree, Reason is made for designers so the routing possibilities are endless.
    test
  14. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

I remember Reason it was very stable.i got a good PC and FL runs like shit.

Cubase SX3 Runs So Solid.Image Line need to fix that fruity wraper and make the program more stable.
    test
  15. kojo

kojo New Member

yeah, with all those damn refills and Akai samples, i can make the craziest stuff i cant do anywhere else. it STAYS getting used along with my Motif ES rack. BTW props Urb for this thread, can u put that template/combi on rapidshare?
    test
  16. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

ok will someone up the dam skin??
    test
  17. Dskillz

Or maybe you should buy the real version which has worked flawlessly.

Ive had more problems with latency and lag in Reason than FL, anyday.

I can run 10+ VSTs all at once with no problems.

You might have a horrible Memory Stick and Or Soundcard.

But you dont buy anything, so... i can understand.
    test
  18. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Here's a funny story. Don't know if u heard of kwame(the rapper not prodcucer).
    Well he is wit imfamous gunit and he runs wit 40glocc and them. Anyways yea when I first met him40glocc and them was like yea he a producer. He was like "wat u use". Well I had just got my 2000xl so I said that and the motif es and some other shit.

He was ok yea I thought u were gona be like fruityloops. "As soon as we hear fruityloops we throw they shit str8 in the trash"

Funny thing is I had just gotten the mpc like3 days bfore that haha. And I would have said fruity.
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

and it might not be the program itself these industry niggaz is dissin....its moreso the wackness that's behind fruity loops...because 98% of wack beatmakers are indeed usin fruity loops....that's an indisputable fact......
    test
  20. Nasty Chopz

Nasty Chopz ••••••

^exactly, so many peoples misused that program its not even funny. i think its cause the people that got no idea about makin beats cop it cause its like the cheapest program thats actually usable.. nobody startin off with this shit is gonna buy an mpc witha motif rack
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.