This is what Fedor thinks of your favorite fighter.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BeEgEe, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

people still watch boxing?
    test
  2. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

yup.

I used to be a big fan till it fell off.

your fav boxer fight 1 maybe 2 a yr if ur lucky.

MMA fighters might fight up to 7 times in a yr
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Ya pride is the best in my opinion I like the fighting in a Ring and not a cage and I like how they have guys pushing your hands and legs off the rope so you can cheat. In ufc guys can grab the cage and hold on a for a bit before getting called on it.

MMA is the only combat sport where a guy who never fought can be champion tim sylvia for example....I like mma as well but I am sick of new fight fans who have to say stupid stuff like boxing sucks, or its boring, or mma guys will own them thats how you know those guys are lame...if ufc never came along they wouldnt know shit they never watched boxing and then all of a sudden they see a monster wretsling and they are attracted to the sport those are the types of fans i dislike.

a true fight fan if they are a true mma fan love boxing AND jiu jitsu....you cant do witout boxing and you cant do without a good submission game...its lame when people say boxing is lame then they should just take boxing out of mma bunch of morons.

The reason I will always enjoy boxing is the drama and suspense you get 12 3 minute rounds and anything can happen, in MMA bam early stoppage and its over...its a safer sport in my opinion.

and to wytebois comment about boxing with those gloves they are 8 to 10 oz gloves and they are filled with horse hair the reyes cleto and lets see you step in a ring and talk about boxing sucking...you wouldnt last in that sport....

in boxing you gotta train at an early age name some boxers who started fighting at 30? and been world champions? lol

in mma you can train for a few months and enter a compitetion and win on ground and pound...

both sports are good...end of story if your a fight fan your a fan...some guys just hate boxing cause minorities dominate it...and they only like ufc cause they got whites dominating in it.

its lame.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya mma fighters can fight 7 times a year because if you read they only suffer superficial injuries and the referrees are excellent.

imagine a boxing match being stopped after the first knocked down....then they can fight 7 more fights like that...

but if you let a boxer fight 7 fights after getting the shit beat outta him he will die they already get braindamage.

The only thing I cannot stand with mma is UFC and PRIDE holding fighters on contracts for peanuts.

they need to follow boxing and have belt federations sot he best can fight the best....we dont need ufc or pride holding guys up....AA vs fedor, chuck vs wanderlei etc...
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Dude... are you trying to say the bodies are better built in mma? lol.... don't. Just.... just don't. Too many lard asses in there, and you know this... you even say it's "better fight build" which is bullshit, but hey... you said it.

In boxing they HAVE to wear gloves. In MMA... as soon as a guy's eyes get a little glazed the fight is called. When's the last time you heard of someone getting killed in an mma fight? I'm sure it happens, but not near as much as in boxing.

Find me a knot on a fuckers head in MMA like Rahman had. I can show you 209098098 horrible looking faces from that 16 oz leather that bores you...... i rarely see it in MMA.

I'm not even so much comparing as to which is better right now, just mainly saying you know jack shit of boxing.

Atleast I can admit I'm not informed much on MMA. You can't do the same with a sport you know nothing about apparently.

Boxing is more dangerous. There's no tapping out... and if you do give up, you're ridiculed for it. They don't call fights after one solid blow... and YOU WOULD KNOW if you've EVER put gloves on that the impact is serious. Gloves/Headgear don't do anything for impact.... they prevent cuts. But... of course, you've never fought in any sort of organized event...so you'll continue to talk stupid. I know, you would fight if they got blood tests. lol

C'mon man...
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

oh, and don't give up on boxing yet....

[​IMG]
    my boy's the savior.
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Rippy the only reason why those guys hate boxing is because the people who say that are usually slow meat heads who have to grab a guy and ground and pound them to win a fight and use their size.

If you put them in a pure jiu jitsu match roid heads wont last put them in a pure boxing match with the best they will gas out, now put them in an MMA arena they have a chance to grab and hold and use their strength advantage. plan and simple they like the sport because they picture themselfs in it.

I like the sport because I like all aspects the jiu jitsu and the stand up boxing and muay thai all the martial arts put into it.
    test
  8. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

you saying 1 good shot ending a fight is a total generalization.......you dont watch enough to say that.....usually when a guys eyes roll back in his head thats a good sign he is done

gloves are mandatory in mma (4oz)

it is more realistic than boxing.....in what fight can you really take 200 punches if your name isnt todd? in mma the gloves are only there to protect the punchers hands not the punchees face

yes boxing is a more dangerous sport, you take more concussive blows than mma..... but dont ever compare boxing and tapouts..... i have seen some nasty injuries froma tap....shoulder separations, elbow hyperextensions and dislocations and breaks in the forearm or tarsals or carpals.....

when you are disabled you cant fight..... you cant throw punches if your arm isnt in place......

YES - MMA has more conditioned athletes....as if there arent a good share of fat heavyweights? give me a break......weight is weight.....look how much guys like joe riggs or matt hughes or arona cut down to make weight....shit look at phil baroni, the guy could be a bodybuilder if he decided to stop fighting

fights DO happen here all the time...and they DO have to get blood tests, any professional like yourself knows any sanctioned fighting event-boxing , mma etc requires blood tests

in between jobs i dont have effective health insurance for another 2 months so if some guy rocked me and put me in the hospital id be fucked , the 500 dollars id get paid for getting stomped wouldnt cover me much past the ambulance ride

but im no joke , i beat ass weather you turds believe it or not..... it wont ever matter unless you run into me one day then i guess truth will be told....if i fight i want the opponent to have like 3 or less pro fights because experience means a lot

i will fight a few times before i die.....i have a few years left in the tank before i start to fall apart

IM NO JOKE NIGGA
    test
  9. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

whomever you are, alias or not, are just plain annoying as fuck

stop telling people what they think and why they dont like something you fucking stinky armo

boxing is boring to me to watch....but it was the first thing i started watching as a fighting sport , its what got me into all of this .....

i know you were attempting to make a reference to me but youre a complete tool.... boxing is boring because it is slow and unrealistic....who only fights with their hands in real life? NOBODY

its fun to watch like mab or mayweather fight or some of the little mexicans or pac man because they throw a lot of leather, then again they dont really hit hard enough to knock eachother out much either...it is fun sometimes but heavys are boring and slow

im just not a big fan, not because i can 'picture myself in there'

youre such a toolbox bro
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

toobox lol you talk big but you aint ever fought in an mma fight I have lol

your the one telling people how to think..

you disgrace to the armenian race....man im still sick that you come from the same warrior blood as mine...damn man seriously lets just hope you dont have an amernian last name....tell me this is just an act you aint this idiotic in real life?

you talk about size way to much too man you must have not grown up around any armo's cause they are fiesty mufuckas they can be small as hell but not back down from shit...the armenian mob aint to be fucked with over here cold blooded just like the russkies russians.

I have trained in little armenia

with karo parisyan and judo lessons with fellow Armenian Gokor Chivichyan now tell them they aint shit please man stop talking about size your trying to scare people over the net.

this man is sick with it
    [​IMG]

I bet you would be a cool guy to talk with man id even take you to train since you like the sport but your attitude sickens me its annoying why cant you just live in reality bro,you sound spoiled.
    test
  11. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

haha pussies.

Vish im sick of you, u remind me of a fucking faggit.
    go away.

Rippy > wyteboi > Vish.
    test
  12. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

Wyte Boi's probably cool in person when he isn't drunk or talking.

and todd... drop the "conditioned" shit. People like Floyd fight 25+ rounds while training... NO BREAKS. Nonstop.

Boxers are far more cut and your 'oh so dominant' mma fellow fedor looks like your typical hillbilly.... he doesn't look very fit lol. He may be fit, but he damn sure doesnt look it.
    test
  13. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

doc why are you argue'n these points????

boxing is a totally different sport
    test
  14. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

vish shut the fuck up.

please you've turned tool.

and there are armenian pussies too.

enough.
    im ghost
    test
  15. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

no, i know they're totally different... which is why i was more defending one rather than comparing. Or atleast thats what i was trying to do.

Anyway - did anyone see that fight? the picture i posted?... Allan Green killed that guy I thought. I thought he was dead right there in the ring. Poor guy probably doesnt want to fight anymore.
    test
  16. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol your strange you posted a thread asking us to compare your girl with another guy and then when someone said something that you didnt like which cool be true you catch feelings.

man I already told you I apologize if you got hurt....next time dont make a misleading thread...put a warning saying whos girl looks better and no commenting further just looks.

I offer an apology as a man straight up if you dont accept it oh well cool, but seriously I dont like creating enemies on the net its lame.

yes every race has cowards but name one
    Armenian coward? we grew up rough we had our entire people put through the worse shit by the turks and not even be recognized and they have yet to apologize to us...they acted like they aint did shit...we carry a huge chip on our shoulders from them...untile you grew up a hard life beegee then dont insulte armenians say they are cowards too.
    test
  17. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

test
  18. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

Fedor who?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.