This is what Fedor thinks of your favorite fighter.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BeEgEe, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

uh oh! FEDOR is getting arrogant....you know what they say "pride before the fall"

his time is coming.

anyway Shogun messed up his arm badly that was freaking painful the way he landed.
    test
  3. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

he knows no competition
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

well he doesnt seem humble anymore...and when fighters feed into the hype they fall look at roy jones jr he thought he was unknockoutable.

and my only trip to japan I saw how they treat him like he is micheal jordan! the guy can get wahtever he pleases in japan and korea.

fujita tested his chin and mark hunt might be fighting him next.
    test
  5. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

he's not dominant enough to "know no competition"

one of these days, he wont just so happen to end up on top.

He's got a habbit of getting his ass handed to him, but he somehow wins due to the opponent fucking up.

His career should've been over with randleman. He got lucky there. Somebody like Rampage could get lucky enough to knock his ass out. Have they fought?
    test
  6. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

rampage would never get in a ring with fedor.

and thats a quote
    test
  7. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

ok..
    test
  8. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

Mark Hunt vs.fedor, would b nice.

Mark beat..
    Wanderlei Silva
    and
    Cro Cro
    test
  9. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

mark hunt is a badass.
    test
  10. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

please

please

please

please stop trying to talk mma

from the guy who was openly dissing it saying he hadnt watched in years 4 months ago to a guy who acts like he knows what the fuck he is talking about now? give me a break faggotron

lol@ opponent fucking up , nice terminology....when its something or someone you dont like theres always another source of blame , youre a joke when you try to speak on almost anything

fedor even said he practices falling and has been put down like that many times......i guess coleman fucked up too right? and ogawa? and fujita? how did randelman get fucked up? a superior fighter took his best shiit and armbarred him in 45 more seconds

oh and hey buttfuck.....rampage is 205 thats a light heavyweight you rookie bitch..... fedor is 233 he fights heavyweight and he would END qjack as much as i like rampage....man youre a fool

rizzo sucks , kharatonov just got tko'd, hes beaten cro cop and nog multiple times

whos left? arlovski? maybe....monson needs more time in the ring against decent or better competition

mark hunt would be a good match but fedor would dismantle him on the ground and barnett matches up well with fedor but who knows , barnett has been hurt then w-l-w-l

just watch some more fighting then talk about it when you got a clue amigo
    test
  11. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

hunt is a bad ass but hes never really fought a true gr•••••r/ground and pounder

they always put him up against guys who like to throw leather

i dont think he matches up well with fedor at ALL
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I have a feeling fedor will throw leather thats how fedor is....he plays with danger.

look how he did to zulu and goodridge both guys who were dangerous strikers...

fedor will strike with hunt mark my word.

and this will be his downfall....I like fedor alot but he seems to have let the fame get to his head,he is training less and having fun before he used to train and stay out of the public eye till press time now he is going to amusement parks, visiting different countries and everytime he goes out in japan or korea his every move is followed and from the looks of it he loves tha attention..nothing wrong with it but lets just hope he doesnt slip.
    test
  13. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

ok man cmon

which one of these is not like the other

A)mark hunt
    B)gary goodridge
    C) Zulu

answer is A) Mark Hunt, k-1 gran prix champion

they arent close to hunts level man , fedor isnt that dumb....he has no reason to trade punches with hunt when his obvious advantage is on the ground
    test
  14. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I dont know man I just have this gut feeling fedor will trade blows with mark hunt.

Remember Enson vs igor?

It will be hard for fedor to take hunt down.

I am still saddened with the coleman vs shogun fight that was painful.
    test
  15. Fi-lapsis

Fi-lapsis New Member

People love to criticise Fedor just because some of his fights aren't pretty - therefore his victories are incidental apparently.

The man is seriously dominating....he has damn heavy hands and his skills in sambo and judo give him some crazy ground game. Theres a relentless brutal side to his game aswell as a science.

I'm not so sure that Hunt is the man to take him down.
    test
  16. Ed E Brock

Uh.... wyte boi.

How I try to act like some huge mma fan is beyond me. I guess that's what you took it as.... i'll take it as a compliment.

But this is the same guy that tried to act like he knew what the fuck he was talking about when he was big upping Sam Peter, right? I don't mind if you talk boxing, even though you know jack shit about the sport.... so do me a favor and play the same role here. k tubs?

Fedor is a sloppy fuck. That's an outsiders view. Dominating fighters dont almost get fucked up and thrown around like a fucking ragdoll by people like randleman.

Sorry... I saw what Quinton did to randleman, and I saw what randleman did to Fedor. Forgive me for thinking qjack would rock fedor's farmboy ass.

And why was randleman fighting fedor.... and rampage.... oh my gosh... the weight divisions!.... Shut the fuck up, you dont even understand fighters make weight and lose it for fights....

Forgive me though. You've been watching these lovefests longer than I have.... Mainly because it bores the shit out of me. ESPECIALLY the heavyweights and fedor.
    test
  17. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

^^^^ thats what you dont get about mma...... thats what makes it different than boxing.....the fight can change in literally seconds......you can be dominating then catch a nasty shot to the right part of the jaw or leave yourself open for some submission then forget it

its so much more realistic than boxing........talk about a boring sport....and hey debate it all you want but the truth is more men 18-35 watch mma than boxing by FAR

i like how you called me tubbs, thats cute....because fat people have abs that show...ill remember that next time i go in for a bodyfat test and im below normal and in the 'athlete' range moron

youre a geek for trying to pull cheapshots
    test
  18. Ed E Brock

I call you tubs just to make you leave your seat and check the mirror.

Did you just try to say MMA has a bigger audience than boxing? I dont care what ages.... that's silly.

But, I suppose thats why there are so many household names in MMA.... wait, there are none.

Maybe in Japan it's more popular. But, it hasnt been around near as long, so it's not even fair to compare.

In boxing plenty fights change within seconds too... never seen a guy get humiliated for 8 rounds only to land one solid to win the fight?.... happens a lot. Just like in mma... the aggressor/controller gets careless... and bam... loses. Same in mma. Randleman/fedor.

Boxing takes more strategy. Takes more stamina. It's far more of an art than mma. That's why mma isnt fun to watch though. Just isnt interesting to me. Even when the announcers are going crazy in pride... "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"... i sit there wondering why they're so hyped up?...
    test
  19. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

boxing = gay
    test
  20. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Thats what everybody said before he fought Mirko...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.