This is the most crying I've ever seen from one member in the GRB's....pathetic

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Messiah, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messiah

Messiah Guest

So dude I'm battlin Bugzarelli is a straight up crybaby. Like, I ain't even came raw, to be honest, I ain't been on the mic in years and even when I was...I didn't battle. If I lost/lose, I'll take that loss and improve like Enef did. You won't ever see me swaying, voting for niggaz who voted for me, PM niggaz for a vote, or IM anyone for a vote, I don't get down like that.

But since this dude started losing, he been cryin non stop like a battered wife who's to scared to leave her husband.

Peep all his quotes.

I think it's funny how dude was actin like he ain't had no info on who he was battlin, I ain't tryin to be conceited or whatever, but mostly every nigga on RM knows something about me. Whether it be about photoshopping, D.Omen, etc, so now this dude just strait actin like a hoe.

What makes it even worse is that AFTER I dropped, he played off my verse, changed his whole track and reposted what he originally had, talkin bout he found a new beat and thats why he did it. Nigga, if u found a new beat, why not just respit ur original verse? Lame nigga.

Man the hell up and stop posting everywhere crying about me being up. And stop ridin Warbux's nuts publically, it's embarassing.
    test
  2. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

alot of crying ass bitches in the grb

nigkas with dreams but aint getting out the 1st round
    test
  3. Messiah

Messiah Guest

i mean..it ain't even that serious nah mean.

why cry about it? up ur game...move on, wait till next year. like, if i lose..real talk, then i lose. I'd come back to AEH and commence in clownin dudes.

it's whateva
    test
  4. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

world's worst rd 1 for GRB... lol at this dude "jus' sayin'"

lol
    test
  5. Messiah

Messiah Guest

son, and i mean that literally...

i just clicked on the link in ur sig and it sounds like ur takin a poop while rappin

plus ur lyrics is mad gay:

"Its a beautiful thing when Im waking in the morning Lookin outside at the sunshine while Im yawning"

take that Mr. Roger's neighborhood raps back to PBS
    test
  6. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

mess went in on him for no reason

lmaoo
    test
  7. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lmao@ messiah, damn

but yeah, bitching is a trademark of the grb. That dude battling that one chick was doing a lot of bitching as well

comes with the territory
    test
  8. Messiah

Messiah Guest

guess i just ain't use to it feel me

i see a loss as an opportunity to fix mistakes
    test
  9. ROFLMAO
    test
  10. *Deuce Wilde*

word, that's how it should be

some people feel otherwise tho apparently... motherfuckers needs some manpons
    test
  11. Messiah

Messiah Guest

lmao

it's one thing if niggaz is mad that someone has a voting ring and gettin cheated, but its another thing if dudes is losing simply cuz other dude came better and is having a hard time taking a loss
    test
  12. *Deuce Wilde*

exactly. people are pathetic.

I guess it should be expected that you'll get a fair share of whiney ass bitches when you have an open tournament like this on a rap forum
    test
  13. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Even though i voted against you, cats say i lost my battle against quality...lol

OK....
    test
  14. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

your lucky your not facing jnyce
    test
  15. Messiah

Messiah Guest

this difference between jnyce and bugzarelli is that jnyce is a teenager...

bugzarelli is 37
    test
  16. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Haha! Checkmate.
    test
  17. who doesnt bitch about a money tournament?

if i spend $11 to join something and feel im getting dicked.. why wouldnt i voice my opinion?

he did beat u, Messiah.. ur more than likely winning because u are friends with certain heads, and ur giving S.K the name in Round 2

why shouldnt Bugz be mad when hes getting cheated so just niggaz can give Skrybe ur name?

everybody at one point or another has shown dislike towards the voting.. Pace coming in here specifically naming me just shows how hard dude is on my dick as of late for hitting him with the truth - no matter how much ass u kiss on RM and AIMing u do, u cant even get past the Round 1 of a GRB

and even after making a post like this.. i can drop fire and win based off my audios, not who's ass i kiss

teen or adult, i dont see what boundaries there are in a tournament for money.. yall are just lucky all niggaz can do is type instead of knock the shit out of u in person
    test
  18. i wouldnt have to bitch to beat Messiah anyways

besides my early battles when i was recording on Radio Shack mics and vs. Skrybe/Enef, i dont say anything in my threads

u dudes just blow things out of proportion. the biggest crybaby is hands down enef or odd job or somebody, but its just better to throw my name out for some reason.. even tho i usually get cakewalks and dont even have to complain
    test
  19. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

Is this the rose?
    test
  20. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

yeah
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.