This is the best grb in years!

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Skrybe SK, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins New Member

I was never really an active head on RM but the more I read posts the more I think warlabs is the NWO to RM's WCW
    test
  2. F.a.T

F.a.T New Member

Well last I checked warbux was a warlabber too and masegage voted for Wird.

lotta people round here only see what they wanna see.

masegage flat out said "i'm voting for fat because I post on the war lab"

I dont appreciate that anymore than the dude i'm battling, but dont go thinking I or anyone having the same things done to them, have anything to do with that.

I dont want votes from someone just because they think they know me, or because we both post on an alternative forum.

I want people to vote for me because they actually think I beat my opponent.

In this case my battles 10 - 0 . So gage probably did think that, and said it just to get a rise out of some people.
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

not really...cuz most of the warlabbers are lame, talentless jerkoffs that nobody gives a shit about.

They are actually the opposite of the NWO.
    test
  4. Psionic

Psionic ...

Everybody is a "Warlabber" to you. What a paranoid piece of shit. You were begging to sleep on D Omen's floor. What a fucking pathetic piece of shit.
    test
  5. Psionic

Psionic ...

Ignore Scrybe man. He's just a fucking moron. Seriously, just ignore the guy. He's a child mentally, he'll stop when he's lost all attention.

I can't believe you even responded to his stupidity. Just let the dunce speak his bullshit.
    test
  6. F.a.T

F.a.T New Member

And obviously all these "warlabbers" are posting on Rapmusic as well.

funny, cuz i've seen Wird, cire, sever, all them post on warlabcom - I guess that makes them warlabbers too.

ya'll are lame with this, blame another site for my losses bs
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

f.a.t. be serious...bux aint a fucking warlabber...just cuz he post there...spoonfull aint a warlabber either...

shit wird and enef both posted there before too are we gonna pretend they are warlabbers to?

I dont even understand the purpose of you trying to argue that statement when there is an OBVIOUS voting pattern with warlab members...there was one last year. I mean dzk and bux dont vote...you dont vote much...obviously yall arent part of it.

but when lunatock himself has stated the site is more or less full of fags who do gay shit with votes...its pretty much beyond discussion.
    test
  8. Psionic

Psionic ...

Scrybe is a fucking lame moron, I agree man. Just ignore that fucking lame.
    test
  9. Psionic

Psionic ...

That is the fucking definition of "Warlabber", isn't it? You're a fucking idiot.
    test
  10. Psionic

Psionic ...

It's also beyond discussion when Scrybe has admitted that he doesn't care if Cire cheats.

What a fucking ugly Damon Waynes-looking motherfucker. That suit and cap don't make you look civilised, Mr. Kong was also placed in a suit, shrub.
    test
  11. Psionic

Psionic ...

Seriously people, just think of Scrybe as a moron, don't take his opinion (or existence) with any shred of seriousness.
    test
  12. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

^ are u in the tourney?
    test
  13. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

i was gonna use rain man lmao
    test
  14. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

that would've been awesome
    test
  15. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

lot of sick battles this round, i know its said every round but i think its more apparently obvious then normal, lot of big names head to head, and unknown names comin out the woodwork bringin it

however i think me and pg got close to one of the best this round on an overall level (from both ends) and yet we are barely getting peeped or voted on, were tied right now at 4-4
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

this is actually turning out to be one of the doper grbs in recent memory.

next round is gonna be crazy...i dont think they are gonna be any cakewalks left.
    test
  17. stryk9

stryk9 Member

can someones pzl tell me who all the aliases are? Im trying find laws verse but the names are all fucked//
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yeah...its dzk.
    test
  19. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

is it really?

someone run the ip check lol

for real... cuz this psionic dude is ultra gay. like purple tights with a tutu gay. i'd actually be happier to find out it was DZ cuz at least he'd be riding his own dick
    test
  20. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

hes under the name "Sordo"

vs NapsNdreds
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.