This is still the coolest thing in the history of video games

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Mac Sabbath, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

I thought sephiroth was disappointing too,
    like i remember playing it the first time - & when you got to play as sephiroth during one of the flashbacks, i thought about how difficult he was going to be at the end.

& then yeah, came time to fight him .. and yeah, okay so there were 3 "stages" of him you had to defeat, but none of them were really testing. after dying a couple of times, you picked up pretty easy a stratergy to beat him.
    test
  2. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Man I love FF7, I wish they would make a remake with better graphics so I could relive it again, I just can't do it anymore, I must've beaten that game like 20 times.
    test
  3. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Exactly... Everyone talks about how incredible Sephiroth is, and everybody in the world has heard of him. Then Cloud drops this line; having been the only person anyone knows who's actually seen Sephiroth fight:

"Sephiroth's strength is unreal. He is far stronger in reality than any story you may have heard about him".

That alone is the scariest buildup I've ever heard. Who could ever fuck with someone like that? Who has ever been stronger than the legends that are made up about them?

Then he was a bitch. Crushed him effortlessly. Supernova looked awesome, though. Every now and then you had to wait 2 minutes while he destroyed the whole solar system.
    test
  4. Superman70

Superman70 edited

Sephiroth was better in Kingdom hearts than in his own game

i'm pretty sure he only got off about 2 or 3 attacks when i played FF7.

i might play it again soon.
    test
  5. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I could never bring myself to play Kingdom Hearts although I heard good things. The fact that it's Disney and Sephiroth is voiced by NSYNC's openly limp wristed Lance Bass turned me off.
    test
  6. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i never knew that
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I lost to sephiroth when i first got to disk 4 .....cause i hadn't leveled up......I was new to RPG's..so i thought i had to level up, beat all the ultima weapons to have a chance...lmao

got up to like 99 (think you maxed out in 7 right?) beat the ultima weapons...then beat sephiroth in one play through...lol. I would of been dissapointed but his moves were still raw and the last part where you go one on one is my favorite moment in video games
    test
  8. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

the bossbattle in 10 was hard..
    because you had to defeat SIN..and then go and fight dudes dad
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.