This is one of the many reasons Blacks don't fuck with white people..

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by ChaseNCashe, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

ding ding...X hit the nail on the head...I don't know if you guys are familiar with the term minstrel show (no not the little brother album haha) or minstrelsy...Minstrel shows portrayed blacks as lazy, ignornant, bufoonish, etc...so this act in itself is not necessary...are they racist? I have no clue...but the act is over the top wooooooooo

PS: love thy neighbor
    test
  2. virus spreader

virus spreader credit card details below

and here are there sons

[​IMG]
    test
  3. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

urb wtf @ bahamian boxing gloves??

i never heard of a bahamian boxer... let me rephrase that a anygood/worthly bahamian boxer..

the only fool yall got is Kimbo Slice, kid..

take them bahamian boxing gloves from ur rear-view mirror..

that's like me having mini-tennis rackets with the puerto rican flags on em n shit..
    or golf clubs.

u bahamians got NOOOOOO set.
    test
  4. test
  5. ?.?.?.?

?.?.?.? Not a Critic Just a Fan

a couple of black people chillin at a party i dont get it
    test
  6. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Lmaoooooooooooo
    test
  7. GFunk

GFunk New Member

ROFL @ The nike boxes
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

They say it to help with the burden of being a pussy offline.
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

And black people mock whites and white culture all the time, it's practically the 'cool' thing to do. Get off your high horses you senstive pussies.
    test
  10. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

i think its stupid and i agree @ beating thier ass...

but this si why blacks dont fuck with white people is a harsh thread

imagine if a white dude posted "this si why whites dont fuck with blacks" and posted...

[​IMG]

this whole thread is filled with idiots and racism.. from every angle / side....

grow up, drink a beer, get a life... do you and stop worrying about some white trash who does dumb shit

i think its safe to say we all have people in our respected races that are an embaressment....
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

exactly^^

dave chapelles makes fun of us crackers...

its all good.. tehres some assholes and theres some that arent
    test
  12. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

ahahhahahahahhahahahaa

too far my ass, its not too far to blame white businessmen for bombinb september eleventh, but its too far to be black for halloween?
    test
  13. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

lmao.

But yea, this is ignorant, the shirts that is.

getting away from the subject a lil, most black comedy stand up shows that i've watched, they make fun of us whities, all good tho playa playa.

Some dude called me a cracker when i went florida with my mom, thank god my mind set isn't "all black people are ignorant and stupid" ..it's just one dude, he's not responsible for the whole race, just like these morons in this pic.

anyways..

carry on.
    test
  14. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

as a black man...I would have ZERO issue with someone making that thread. Its sooo much more than that.

The title of this thread is accurate tho...its precisely that type of shit which is why by and large, black america doesnt fuck with white america...its why white people are slow to be embraced within hip-hop etc.

our values are different. You are talking about a culture of people who for 400+ plus years had NOTHING but there dignity and would die to keep it since it was all they had in life. Thats something that has been instilled in this culture for the past 400 years, which is why to this day, the slightest gesture that a black man interprets as disrespect (an attack on his dignity and pride) could possibly end with someone losing their life.

Then you have a different culture of folks, who dont quite understand the value a black places on respect, and routinely crosses that line...way across that line.

as a whole, white society and and black society are too different to understand eachother and will more likely than not always have social tension between them.
    test
  15. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

dfplkasdf asdpjfaspdfjaspdfj

i've said it before and i'll say it again

YOU DON'T HATE RACISM, YOU ONLY HATE BEING AFFECTED BY IT

that's why you stupid fucks dont give a shit when other races are getting clowned on

that's why you stupid fucks come out with shit like "oh my god that guy is so racist! how offensive is that!?! that's why those whitey cracker peckerwoods are the spawn of the devil, and why we must eradicate them all"

and some of the things i read here are embarrassing. except for the guy who said that "that's why white people aren't accepted in the black community". that's exactly true. i went to a black community once, and everyone instantly knew my presence. they all formed a group and came up to me with the black community mayor and said "i'm sorry but you're not accepted here, because this is a black community". this happens to every white person in the black community, all the time
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

other then racism... one thing i really hate is when people base ur skin color as being racist... im not racist.. i ahte racism.. but other people will think i am. wtf.

based on ones persons actions i get reflected upon on that.. fuck that.. if a black person stole my bike i would say all black peopel are thieves
    test
  17. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

wow thats fuckd,
    test
  18. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i would understand
    test
  19. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

that shit is sad..

but whats more sad... is the ppl that come in here and start calling everyone "crackers" and shit thinking that its any different...

its funny how ppl only take offence to racism when its against your own...

and its white ppl like this that wreck ppl who fight for multi-culturalism
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

those people in the pic are fuckin idiots
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.