"This Is Old"

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

The same people that complains about storylines being cut short are the same ones that complain about shit getting old, people start saying shit is old after a couple weeks, there is people saying this cm punk shit is old now, when it is still pretty new and I hope they don't drop the ball with it this soon.
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

yeah, i agree..remember the nWo, the had the ball for years and guess what it never got old..they should ve never split the nWo in two fractions and have sting fucking join the very same group he swore to defeat, that wat killd wcw and dont nobody disagree with me
    test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

yea it took 2 years for people to claim NWO was old, and those same people where marking over the recent return to wwe, I don't think wrestling fans really know what they want,they should just STFU and watch the shows without complaining
    test
  4. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

Dude considering the retarted shit you just spewed in that other thread you habe no right to say anything
    test
  5. Diasick

Diasick this guy

saying a star is being under utilized is a legit complaint... get of my dick faggot
    test
  6. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

yeah but you said hes barely a star and is being buried. if you said it like you just did above i wouldnt of told you how dumb you are
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I didn't say he was barely a star, show me where I said that, I said he is being burried and under used as of late, never said he wasn't a star, get your thong outta your ass and learn how to read, because what you just said is irrelevant to this thread.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.