this is nothin silly jus a question, kinda like what would you do

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by AnTiKHriSt, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnTiKHriSt

AnTiKHriSt Boo...

i count my friends on one hand if you know what i mean

one of them is a lesbian

im 19, shes 18

we been cool fa like 2 years now, and not on none of that corny friendship shit

like we be there for each other when don't nobody else be there wit whateva

always hold each other down

and its like everytime we get drunk she's tellin me how IF she was straight she would do me

not on no silly shit either i mean on some heart to heart she be tellin me all the things she likes about me an shit like that

then one day and i dont know if she was drunk or not
    (but i was high as hell so i wanted to check my judgement wit yall for a sec)

anyway its me and her in my friends room after this party, she in jus a wifebeater and some boxers because somebody spilled somethin on her fit so she had to throw the whole thing in the wash

but anyway we up in here talkin as usual and then she jumps on my lap

so you know me bein a man, i get up on that
    like wat man aint gon grab that when a bad ass lil braud wrap her legs around you

im tryna cut the small talk like wats really hood, im thinkin like wtf is it goin down or not

she acted like she was bout to reach for my dick then stopped talkin bout she was jus playin

then when we back around everybody else she be tryna be on some fake macho shit (aint nothin manly about this girl)

so im wonderin like is she jus tryna play wit my head, do she jus be drunk talkin bullshit, or is she speakin the truth? what

LADIES HELP ME i dont have girl trouble

what is her M.O.?

should i pursue it ? ( im thinkin no)
    test
  2. AnTiKHriSt

AnTiKHriSt Boo...

oh yeah and twice she done invited me over her crib on the stupid latenite like 3 sumin

one time we slept in the same bed but nothin happen, she accidentally rubbed up against me and got mad and got on the floor

mind you i dont push the issue wit her
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Sounds to me she's confused. Sounds just like my cousin. Who just recently claimed she's a lebsian, but yet she's flirting with every Tom, Dick, and Harry. If she didn't have a "girlfriend" I'm sure she'd be fucking around with both male and female.

I dunno tho. Sounds like she wants to go for it. But at the same time somethin is stoppin her? Maybe she's bisexual? and is confused about that? I dunno [dunno] lol.
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

If she didn't like men at all... She wouldn't get pissy if you accidently rubbed against her while yall were sleeping in the same bed.. It wouldn't have even been an issue.. She sounds confused and like she's messing with your head. Should you go for it? Well... she's already playing games with you.. Doesn't seem like it'd be a great idea.. *shrug*
    test
  5. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

just start doing it back, initiating it first and see where it leads
    test
  6. Renny9900

Renny9900 The army's musical genius

If you're close with her and all like you say, then you shouldn't persue this sexual thing. Obviously she's having internal issues with her sexuallity, and the fact that these advances are happening when yall are intoxicated doesn't help anything. Since she still enjoys being physical with a man, she might just be bisexual, which makes things worse. Just keep it friendly okay?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.