#=== This Is Life ===# ....New SOLO Track... DROP LINKS!! if u peeped my older post..

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Nimrod, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

oh shit, i just noticed your sig said "solo album coming never"...

wtf@ party beat?

im not really feelin the hook at the beginning...the beat is sick as hell; so is your rhyme scheme....one of my favorite tracks from you despite the hook
    test
  2. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Word, the hook, beginning and end was on some literally almost freestyled shit

On tracks without a true purpose I don't be focusin on nothin but the verse lol

Good looks on the peepage

Ima def get at yall links
    test
  3. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

ill shit, no real flaws at all the hooks kinda weak but it don't take away from the replay value none

and lmao @ dude said this was a party beat, he must've never heard a dead prez track ever

only flaw i noticed is when you say "dirt poor" it kinda sounds like "jerk off" cause of your accent lol
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Lmao@ jerk off

I was wonderin why niggas was misquoting me, I thought they was fuckin around
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  6. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

any corn ball that hits me up on aim bitchin why i didnt peep their shit yet, and how much of an ass hole i am for not peepin their shit within a day or 2, i aint ever goin to listen to u EVER

im not even on the home pc 2 days a week, if u see me on line, im on thru the sidekick, this the first time i been home in a week

i was out of town, and i just got back from the fuckin hospital

if u look at my posts, and every line starts with a capital letter, then u know its a post made from my phone

if they;re lower case likethis, then u know its from my pc

look at all the last posts i made, corny ass nigga
    test
  7. Mister Rubix

Mister Rubix New Member

I've heard of you. Finally checked you out.

Crazy shit man. If you drop at a standard like this consistantly, you got a fan in me.

Keep doin it

peace
    test
  8. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

beats pretty hot, im feelin it, the intro is tight with that singin in there
    your flow is tiight you got a lot better since i last checked you, lyrics still hot i think you had good shit before but i think your wordin shit better but wow when you started namin shit i love it thats probably one of the hottest group of lines ive heard in i dont even know how long, if this got listened to by the right people and didnt get you signed then i dont know what could, this is on some other shit i gotta give it up homie you held this shit down and raised the bar
    hit me back
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=973858
    test
  9. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

i was takin shits, and i couldnt tell if i was takin a shit or pissin, thats how liquidous the fuckin stool was, throwing up Bile and all that -NIMROD

lmao lmlmaaomaooamlao WO SON YOU TELLIN PEOPLE ON THE NET THIS SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and you gettin beat up by 15 year old Bloods hahahahahahahahzahah holy shit youre a clown son I mean youre really sad lmao lma olma oamlamalmaomao aomaolma omal fuckin faggot

-Kamikaze Lyricist ð
    test
  10. proper1

proper1 propz

damn.. this track is flames.. only thing that upsets me.. was one random adlib that just sounded to much out of the song, lol

you on another level.. to me.. this is a new nimrod.. we had old school nimrod.. now we got like optimus nim.. whole track is fuckin sick, i downloaded

when you get time.. could you peep my first drop on this site.. http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=974108

thanks

don't die, stay live
    test
  11. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Ohh,, beat is my type of beat, shit is on point,,

lyrics is on point as usual, shit is illly,,

we need to do another collab nim werd up,

Yo, you never send me the other finished version so i could put my part down,

hook was aiight,,

overall is dope son

Stay grinding,

and peep this,
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=972351
    ^^Ill ShiT

Peace
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

lol im curious, which one was that?

was it the bob marley one??? funny thing is, i went thru with a fine comb and took out most of the adlibs i didnt like lol and thought i took out too many

thanks for peepin

i got at a couple of the links so far, ima get at the rest later on, gota make a run from the pc
    test
  13. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

man this is insanity. The structure reminds me a lot of this one Atmosphere joint called "Scapegoat"...u should go peep it. It doesn't sound identical it just reminds me of it. Shit is INSANITY tho man, big props on this. This is actually my favorate track from you. "fall for whats wrong but stand for whats right" *i••••*

word up, hit me back if you get a chance - http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=974159
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Wooo, spoons the man

That's how I know somebody is up on their game when they quote my favorite line lol

Ima get at ya ish later fam
    test
  15. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Lyrics are real nice. Everybody flowed well and sounded good together, definately going to dl. This'd be nice to just cruise to, too.

Hook could be better, doesn't stand out too well.

Nice drop as usuall

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=974676
    test
  16. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

test
  17. freed the kreed

freed the kreed Whats good?!?!

Yo, this a crazy ass beat bro...u gotta crrrrraaaaazzzzy flow...and I like the story u tellin here also u know...I remember hearin u a while back on RN when that had that SOS tourney...this some slick shit here...song is dope...downloaded mos def bro...U already know what it is tho Im sure...chorus kind of crazy tho..haha..

RETURN THE FEED PLEASE....

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=974791
    test
  18. DSPiiZe Me

DSPiiZe Me New Member

test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

aiight, just got at some more links, once again, ima get at more later
    test
  20. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix