this is how i see the world, it's inhabitants, and it's course ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... of action.

- in the beginning, there was nothing.

- the big bang banged, and it created shit.

- over the years, animals/dinosaurs were created.

- the asteroid came down and said "fuck off niggaz, make way".

- the dinosaurs fucked off and earth was happy for a billion or so years.

- humans were then created as the finest of animals, and the smartest of all beings.

- prophets/messengers were sent down to humans to remind them of the creator.

- some humans said fuck off, others became jews, and abraham birthed 12 tribes.

- the other descendant of abraham (ismail) travelled to mecca, and stayed there.

- christians got confused, and thought their messenger was god in the flesh.

- muhammad was born from the direct lineage of ismail, and a million muslims formed.

- he reminded them that the creator is one, and it's creation cannot be a god.

- humans got smarter, and totally dismissed the concept and existence of a god.

- end of times is near, all the minor signs have passed, only the major ones are left.

- the jews are still waiting for a messiah, since they denied jesus and muhammad.

- they will think the anti-christ (dajjal) is their messiah, and follow him blindly.

- 70,000 jews from isfahan will acommpany dajjal while he parks himself outside medina.

- the real messiah (jesus) will return and slay the anti-christ.

- the sun will rise from the west, because our earth will slow down it's orbit and go backwards. it's already about to happen to mars, so why can't it happen to earth. from what i read it happens to every planet at least once.

- that will be the final sign, at which point no repentance will be accepted.

- we will all die, and resurrect for judgement.

- at which point all you cunts who thought there was no god, will find out.

- all those who worshiped a human as a god, will find out.

- all those idolaters who asked an idol for help, will find out.

- all those who denied the messengers of god, will find out.

it's either that, or:

- all this is a random sequence of events, which placed human beings on earth, despite there being a million other planets, we somehow luckily ended up on earth. phew.

so i say, either way we look at it, nothing on this plane is permanent.

we were dead before we born, and we will be dead afterwards.

death is not a break from life, but life is a break from death.

so all of you cunts wasting time arguing about shit, stop.

live your fucking life and enjoy it, just be a good cunt.

:numaan:
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

where did you read that?

kind of like how fish just randomly happen to inhabit the ocean, where there's plenty of water. phew.
    test
  3. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I dunno what the plan is for me, whether I can influence what happens by being good or bad, or if it's all chance my fate is left up to, all I know, is my one single wish before I'm taken from this life is to see my son fall in love, get married and establish himself. Grand kids would be good too.

Until such time, I strive to be good and honest, and treat people as well as I am able to. I try to enjoy life while finding small ways to ensure others enjoy theirs as well.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

from a book, but i know the term they used was retrogade rotation.

perhaps you could shed some light on this matter for me.

[​IMG]

i came off sounding sarcastic when it wasn't meant to be.

this is not an argument/debate thread.

if anything it was anti-it.

test
  5. reggie jax

this picture doesn't tell me anything. i tried googling mars reversing its rotation and the only links i could find were islamic sites making the claim and other sites where the question was asked and the responses said it's not true. example:

Mars' Reverse Rotation .. is it true?

some islamic sites claim nasa has confirmed it but i can't find a word about it from them. as far as i understand it doesn't make sense that a planet would reverse its rotation unless a force were exerted on it (such as an impact) which would cause that to happen.

alright, but whether it was meant as an argument or not my point was that god or not it's no coincidence that things live where it's possible for things to live as opposed to where it's not. besides, you know i can't resist.
    test
  6. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

test
  7. reggie jax

i think i found what you're referring to

APOD: 2012 August 9 - Mars in the Loop
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, that bolded part in your quote is what i was referring to.

i just made a search on islamic sites, and i lol'd.

all i'm saying is, if three outer planets can go through this motion, why not us?

test
  9. reggie jax

i'm thinking you misunderstood the page i quoted. the picture has nothing to do with rotation. there is no way to tell which way mars is spinning in those pictures. what it looks like mars is doing is a loop in its orbit. but it's not. the bolded part in my quote explained that it's a visual effect of mapping the orbits of planets in out outer solar system from earth during a certain point in our orbit. mars isn't actually changing its direction at all, and even if it were that wouldn't necessarily have anything to do with which way it was spinning. i figure that should answer your last question.

think of it this way... if you spin a quarter on a table, would it at any point randomly start spinning in the other direction? that would be a hell of a magic trick. its momentum keeps it spinning in the same direction until it slows down and eventually stops... and the only way to reverse that is to exert some type of force on it in the opposite direction.
    test
  10. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Agree on a lot of things minus the fairytale supernatural shit.

While we speak of it, why is there no proven supernatural shit ever?
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

^ isn't it proven that the human eye can only see in limited dimensions?

i understood what it was saying, there's conflicting views.

so the sun rising from the west, could that be seen as an illusion?

test
  12. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i want to be here for everything
    test
  13. ThoughtProvoker

ThoughtProvoker New Member

Supernatural

How about this!

The prophecy in the book of Isaiah that the city state of Babylon would be ruined and never inhabited again?

The location of that great city is still in ruins and has not been inhabited for about a millennium?

How about Jeremiah prophecy that the Jews would be taken into exile in Babylon?

How about Isaiah's prophecy of Cyrus (the King of Persia) restoring the Jews to their homeland 150 years before the man was born?

How about Jesus prophecy about Rome destroying Jerusalem?

That is supernatural!

Let him that has ears Listen!
    test
  14. antilluminati

Ok, I prophesize USA will destroy itself by its own corruption, and New York will be under water and not inhabited again because of rising waterlevels. I prophesize Americans will be helped in their hour of need by Canada and Europe restoring themselves into a functioning society after their economical collapse. I prophesize the american state will destroy quite a few states.

Wow, if all this ever come to pass worship me like Jesus and if the word goes around say Im psychic and can heal the blind and walk on water.
    test
  15. reggie jax

well saying there's conflicting views is a little misleading, though technically true. there are conflicting views on just about everything.. but one side holds more weight than the other in this case (this is probably true in most cases).

basically people can make baseless claims all day long and all scientists can do is present them with what the evidence provides. it's up to the people if they're going to let that convince them they were wrong... until then there's going to be "conflicting views."

the sun rising from the west would have to be an illusion unless the earth were spinning the other way. the only conceivable way this would happen is if something were to impact earth and exert a great enough force to reverse its rotation.

though if this is a prophecy/miracle type thing then i'm not even sure why you're making the appeal to science. for starters, "god did it/will do it" solves just about any problem, so you can just say god will reverse the earth's rotation and nobody can argue against that scientifically.

second, yea you could just argue it's an allegory, and that it actually has nothing to do with the earth literally reversing its rotation.

this is why prophecies seem like a sort of arbitrary measure of whether a particular belief system is true or meaningful... why does it even matter if the "sun rises in the west"? many times these prophecies seem entirely irrelevant to the broader message that the religion in question is trying to teach.
    test
  16. antilluminati

Prophecies is nothing more than logical foresight based on correct perception of current events and their consequences. The vaguer you are, the more open to interpretation you will be, and therefore more "correct" according to whatever nutjob wants to construe it to their own personal agenda.
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

retrograde rotation only would occur if the earth were struck by something with such force that it completely changed the spin. what they view about mars is the earth passing it by while it turns slowly and the earth turns faster, so it looks like mars is actually going backwards though it's not. that is really why man originally thought the universe revolved around the earth. it would pass other planets and therefore they thought the other planets were passing by earth.

the rotation of the earth does slow down at points and speed up at points, but it will never go backwards without a catastrophic event. some believe that the earth actually rotated opposite to the current rotation billions of years ago, but then it was hit by a meteor which caused it to change direction.
    test
  18. antilluminati

People did believe the world would end on december 21st, says something about belief.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i agree w/ nu'maaN ON THIS.. i can't say ima christian anymore although i still pray to jesus/yashua and indetify with the bible and NT.. im just as much a muslim tho b/c i believe what nu's saying. and he's a muslim
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you're probably a better muslim than i am.

i haven't prayed for months on end.

ah well, mankind is fucked.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.