this is Fu$#@#$ up

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by De'yon, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

so because i typed POT i'm white....fucking brilliant...how you come to that conclusion....

and ya work at fucking blockbuster, like normal people who gotta live.......what a fucking faggot excuse to be lazy...hey if u rather sell herion/coke/crack to your OWN COMMUNITY and ruin it for YOUR OWN CHILDREN...your a fucking moron.........all for some quick money...then u wanna cry when u goto jail.........nice mentality no wonder the USA is full of shit whole communities with liquire stores and drug dealers on every corner, 2% making money of poisioning, or tryin to poison the other 98%

keep it up, good job

ASSumptions are fucking gay to

i'm not black but i aint white
    test
  2. The Militant

The Militant New Member

damn why you getting so emotional...

its not my fault that white people call weed 'dope' and 'pot' lol

and i was only having a laugh, you think i give a shit if youre white damn man i dunno what you are but you obviously got some issues with it. you need to calm down and be youreself

sign up to the block buster forum or something if you wanna get all pissed over nothing
    test
  3. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

i call it skunk so i duno wtf u on about
    test
  4. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh i call it skunk too, but only if im talking about skunk. but then again i only smoke skunk so thats all i call it
    test
  5. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

welll he hasnt went to sentencing yet but it looks like he catch a football number.........30 years ..
    but we allready got thr 15 grand together for an apeal ..but we mighte finde new lawyer instead because he wasnt realy on his job in the trial...

I apreciate every who thinks this is fucked up and for those who dont......"your opinion is like an escalade everybody got one"

on the dope thing I got caughte up last august making a dropoff of ounces of weed and the cops and the prosecuter kept calling it dope......

the cops pulled me over and asked "Dont you make music?" next thing I know I'm in cuffs with a K-9 in my trunck and in court the prosecuter offerd either 6 months in jail or 6 months probation....

a month later a guy i know got caughte with the same amount and just got a $200 tickit that they let him pay out over 4 weeks............aint that a bitch?
    test
  6. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

that truly is a bitch
    they aint playin when it comes to being discriminating pricks.
    they earnin that title
    test
  7. Huffan Paint

Huffan Paint www.insomniacfunk.com

shit sucks, peace to him.
    test
  8. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

30 years???? for how many grams??
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

³³³³³ shit aint addin up. 30 years for 50 grams. now i know drug time is measured by the amount. but 50 grams aint shit.... if you get 30 years for 50 grams than i know ³³³³³s who should be servin 4 life sentences right now.
    test
  10. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aren't you from the U.K.? Lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.