this is Fu$#@#$ up

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by De'yon, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

remember the thread I did about local hip hop police? well my cousine I mentioned went to trial and was found guilty and is gonna be loocking at 10 to life ...

the local pappers flamed him up like a kingpin or somthin.......when he was inocent of the actual charge he was being acused of.

the article is online at: http://www.mywesttexas.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15183037&BRD=2288&PAG=461&dept_id=475626&rfi=6

damn this is fucked up he got a call from shady records 2 weaks after they picked him up on the charges they wanted to signe him to a deal.......

now we are gonna get all of his 40 some odd tracks together and put together an album so he can atleast still support his family.....

shit is fucked up rat bitch got on the stands and put every bodies name in the shit and told them the defenitions to all the slang words we use on the phone and even ratted out a popular Fortworth rapper "Twisted Black" who I think was working out a deal with Asylum/ Universal..........

also they played 2 of his songs in court as evedence against him and he had a jury of 10 middle aged white ladies and 2 middle aged white men........so we have grounds for an apeal

I know some of yal doin dirt so just watch who you fuck wit , watch what you say on the phone, watch what you say on track,..................and Quit Fuckin Snitching
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

go to school.. and sign up for english.. U CAN'T SPELL FOR SHIT..
    test
  3. De'yon

^^^^^

fuck that just read the article.........
    test
  4. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

i did.. and he put that shit on himself.. i feel no remorse..
    test
  5. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

tellin people about shit you actually do on record is dumb. i would say sorry to hear about your cousin but the fact is he's paid the price for gettin involved in drugs
    test
  6. The Militant

The Militant New Member

am i the only one that thinks this is fucked up. i feel for him man all he did was keep it real on record and people are out to knock him down.

what would you lot prefer he just fucking said lies on his tracks lol its a sad day when rap fans think its stupid to be REAL and talk about REAL THINGS on a record lol you guys have no idea.
    test
  7. HeadSick

HeadSick Ill Legitamate

I'd prefer him to up his fuckin game especially if he wants to juggle to totally different lifestyles.....

he should have been on top of it.. before he broadcasted it everywhere..

and if shady records was really interested in him.. they'd have helped him get out of this mess..

after all freedom in america comes easily with white skin or lots of money
    test
  8. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

Goddamn what was he selling Heroin?
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

fucked up. i hate these pussy ass ³³³³³s on here talkin about he got wat he deserved. "he shouldnt put it on record". man you fags make up your mind. do you want artist to spit shit they've lived or you fucking dont.
    test
  10. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

thats some bull shit......stop snitchin
    test
  11. De'yon

he didnt broad cast his shit ....he actualy doesnt talk much about it all they had was like 6 bars out oif the 2 songs and they werent even in his verses...... like the hoock on 1 song saide "we whip so much in the kichin the FBI tryna finde us" but it was just a feature he got paid to do and he wasnt even on the hook...

they didnt put the extended article online or atleast I cant finde it but that bitch named half my family that gets dirty and twisted blacks whole crew........she even had a hiddin video of my cousine telling her that twisted was mad because she had bien talkin to the law and put a hit out on her........they are gonna get him with consperacy to comit murder.....

this is fucked up he was actualy inocent of the acused crime they found the dope in the chicks house while he was driving off ...in my eyes that makes it her dope. righte?
    how do you get a posesion charge for somthing some one else was in possesion of?

imaging going to a friends house then leave while you are putting your car in drive the police raid finde your friends drugs in the house and put them on you just because you had $3700 cash in your pocket
    test
  12. De'yon

thats the truth it's ok for some kid from the suburbs to rap about dope and use drug slang but when ³³³³³s like us spit shit we experience every day on track we fed cases and fingers pointed at us.....

like alot of your favorite rappers who rap about drugs real ³³³³³s can tell they aint realy telling the truth...
    test
  13. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

ahhh well dont sell crack......no way he got 10yrs for 50grams of pot...he took a chance and now he has to pay for it.......it sucks but thats the gamble u make when u get involved in those things
    test
  14. Jabba-Jaw

^^truth

there's a difference between bein real and tellin everyone your fuckin business..

i can't believe you fools think "keepin it real" is tellin everyone shit you should be keepin a secret. look at John Forte..in prison because he got caught wit mad keys in his car...but did he ever mention anythin about that on record??
    test
  15. MC_Say

MC_Say http:// MC Say

Well... big artists are saying whatever the fuck they wanna say... and were are they? Performing or recordin... THAT ain't fair.
    I got family in jail for some shit like this... and i mean CLOSE family, and yes, it's fucked up...

You got rappers talkin about millions of drugs and u just got Robert Downey Jr. representing... most shit in life ain't fair, but what can we do? People don't care about a change till they're in the mess. So this looks like bad shit in life ain't ever gonna change.
    test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

only white people call weed 'dope' hahaha
    test
  17. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

all i can say is his bad

dont fuck around with Coke PERIOD!!!

and rappers been stupid, rapping about crimes they done on record

that how MAC DRE got caught up on the romper room shit
    dood use to rob banks and shit
    test
  18. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

di dyou read wadeyon wrote you fucking idiot. got damn. go read and then you go sit in the corner for realizing how fucking stupid you are.
    test
  19. Jabba-Jaw

i did read what he wrote...and??

my response was to you...sayin people should spit what they live regardless if it might attract the wrong attention....take your PMS out on some dinner plates or somethin
    test
  20. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

i said POT, the article said 50 grams of a controlled substance, u dont get 10 yrs for 50 grams of POT, who said anything about dope, i was making apoint, that selling pots one thing but selling crack and poisoning your community to make money so u can have hot sneakers and rap about it, is another if u goto jail on that...i cant say i feel sorry for you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.