This is a preporatory world

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

THIS WORLD IS A PREPARATORY WORLD No comments yet

Think of this world as a preparatory world: a place where we are given challenges and opportunities, and where we are given freedom to choose what we will think and act upon.

Although we may not be conscious of it at the time we become what we choose to think and act upon; the type of person we become. We are not born a saint or a sinner rather our thoughts and actions make us one or the other. Undoubtedly there are contributory factors, influences that act upon us in our formative years, that can define who we are if we choose to accept those ideas. These early influences can aptly be described as the traditions of our fathers, and it is natural that we should be accepting of the ideas and values of those who we know love us and we assume seek the best for us, because our parents or peers imagine that what they believe is Gospel Doctrine does not make it so, because they seek in their hearts your best interest does not mean that what their ideas and philosophy are is indeed for your best interest, it could be in very fact the opposite.

You were subject to the indoctrination of values from your parents and authority figures, and as you grew into maturity through your teenage years you probably questioned the validity and truthfulness of what you had been taught, whether you agreed with what you were taught, and whether you were going to base your actions on those values. You can choose or you can blindly accept what you are taught.

The Kamikaze pilots had an ideology that made it possible for them to take the actions they did. The suicide bomber who straps explosives around their body and enters a crowded place and turns it into a place of carnage they too must have a belief that they are in some way doing what is right or just.

Everything we may become, our whole potential, is based on the choices we make, and especially in relation to what we will spend our time and energy seeking to achieve.

No unclean thing can enter into the presence of God, and this is THEE goal to which we all should aspire; that we may enter into the presence of God and attain a fullness of joy. Jesus Christ said that eye hath not seen nor ear heard, neither has entered into the heart of man the blessing that my father has prepared for those who love me. ( I have paraphrased this to the best of my recollection) This is the eternal life that should be the focus of our main attention and energy, everything else is beneath that ideal objective. Worldliness abounds, and it is right and necessary that we provide for our families as best we can in providing a roof over their head, clothes on their backs, food on their plate and to provide all that we can in the way of opportunities for education and social development, but greater than these things is an understanding of the purpose of life and that this life is a transitory state, fleeting, but so important in the determination of our character and eternal perspective.

The refining of who we are is made possible by the freedom of choice we enjoy, and ultimately the shaping of what we become the essence of who we are. It is in our power to choose the wide road that many enter, or to seek the road less traveled that is has a narrow gate and lies in a straight road. Jesus Christ through his atonement, his obedience and love for our Heavenly Father and for us has made possible that we can be made clean from sin, but the choice is ours to accept or reject.

We can be followers of Christ or we can be mockers. We can choose to serve him, and keep his commandments or we can choose to follow the path of the world seeking after more and more that we can consume upon our lusts the choice is Yours.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Wish it was easier, bc I'm afraid ima lose and my whole eternity is on the line
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

At the stage when u give up ur life and everything in it up to him is the time when
    Ull start to gain the life u were always meant to and were born to live.

And in prayer start listening more and speaking less.
    prayer is a conversation likewise there are times meant for speaking
    and times meant for listening.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

naw, its a prepatory world for your next life, which will be in this world again. Not for heaven, nothing on earth is preparing me to be one of your lame heaven choir boys or financiers you claim to be part of the jobs you get in heaven....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.