This Has Been A Country Built by White Folks! -Pat Buchanan

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Knowledge, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

You're acting like asians are actually yellow. Asians don't have skin the same color as lemons.....their skin is less melanated than blacks but more so than whites. "Yellow" and "red" are just informal ways of making racial designations, they're not technical descriptions.

Only time I've seen a person who was actually red was a white dude who I slapped.
    test
  2. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

I got arrested though

had to write an essay for the judge on why violence is not the way to solve problems ....

learn from my mistake kids and do better.

It's better to kill and get rid of the body.
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

your still dodging the question of how the different hues of come about

and encase you've never noticed some asians do have a slight yellow hue to them and some full blood natives have a slight red tinge to them

the only one you've actually explains is brown people (indians) who still dont have the same color or shade of brown that is achieved from a mix heritage (black and white) kid

and you ahvent touched on the fact that despite being albino we can still tan, something albinos cant do

basically your little idea about recessive allele that doesnt behave anything like a recessive allele is bullshit and you know it
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

Nah it's not bullshit

You're just arguing dishonestly -

There are black people whose skin is the shade of asians and others whose skin is the shade of native americans.

This is what I know. It's not an abstract intellectual argument.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.