This Has Been A Country Built by White Folks! -Pat Buchanan

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Knowledge, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^possibly the illusion that america was the first country built on slavery

for w/e reason they seem to think the people here were somehow unique in the fact they were enslaved or in the way they were treated as slaves or something
    test
  2. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

nerandethals aren't modern human beings.

you really are a fuckin dumbass, different phenotypes came about because of humans going to different places that their features had to conform too.
    test
  3. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

How come you clown racist cry when people state facts? Do you really think that people shound't call you out on your bullshit? Really?
    test
  4. liquid`acid

yes never mind the fact i said they went extinct, obv they arent modern humans, but they interbred to a degree with those we descend from. no shit the skin color differences came from adaption an evolution, how else would it happen? god? santa? the tooth fairy? only one of these is plausible

how can you call me stupid when you exhibit no critical thinking skills? are you not capable of making the connection? apply yourself please

but do you now admit that skin color differences came about before civilization and that black people arent the start of everything? do you now realize that the summarian people were of a bronze skin color? commonly reference to as olive?
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

The white race is only 25,000 years old. The human species is at least 4 million years old.

Ancient Egypt, despite what they tell you, arose at least 14,500 years ago, as the Sphinx was built in 12,500 BC.

And Egypt didn't invent knowledge....the Egyptians, logic and Egyptian legends tell us, were the product of a previous civilization. Plato learned this fact from Egyptian priests and referred to this civilization as Atlantis. Atlantis was said to have greater technology than we do today.

And if Egypt achieved what it did 14, 500 years ago....imagine how old Atlantis is, and imagine the millenia it took that civilization to accumulate knowledge.

We'll be talking well before white Neanderthals were scratching their asses in the caves of Europe.

The white race is new to the scene, and learned everything it knows from black Africans. History has been rewritten, Whiteyfied, to justify the doctrine of white superiority.

Just the fact that the neanderthal went extinct should tell you something. After the ice age, Africans migrated north into Europe. The neanderthal got wiped out because it didn't have the mental faculties or develop the technology to be able to compete for resources. Even today, when you wanna call someone stupid, you call them a "neanderthal"......

Meanwhile, Africans were practicing mathematics and worshiping the Divine.....

Go ahead and disagree....tell me what the schools of the white power structure taught you.....
    test
  6. liquid`acid

^lol, like ive said before

its not safe to assume that all education systems are is terrible as those in the US.. you think the age of Egyptians or that they weren't the first civilization is any kind of new news to people outside the US? or migration patterns wasnt something thats learned in grade 6/7?

it doesnt surprise me that you dont understand what i was getting at when i brought up neanderthals, that you place the existence of white people at the very end of their existence or that you think one race was evolved and then diverged rather then different races evolving simultaneously.

that you think ive learned a "whiteyfied" version of history does not make you correct, simply examine history with an objective eye, your hatred of white people blinds you..
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

Different races evolved simultaneously? You're the blind one ...

Every human being alive traces their ancestry back to a single woman. Science tells us this. If you had common sense, it would tell you too. And that single woman was an African.

Google "African Eve".

Btw, it's your white scientists that were forced to recognize this "African Eve" ... it's not a concept being pushed by a black militant with an agenda.

White people come from black people. Deal with it. Black people built civilizations before white people were even aware of the concept of God. Deal with it.

YOU are the one who needs to learn to examine history with an objective eye. But you can't, cuz you're white. You've been taught bull ever since you've started school, watched it on TV, listened to your parents. Your whiteness has blinded you.
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

white people were black once...but they changed their sin color and features according to their environment. basic evolution..
    test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

^^^but no, in case you're implying it, white people are not on a higher rung of evolution.

The white gene is a recessive gene. The black gene is the dominant gene.

What is a recessive gene? Here is what answers.com says:

A recessive gene is an allele that often offers little to no phenotypic effect, and it is almost always used as a relative term to another allele termed the "dominant" allele. The most important thing to note when dealing with recessive genes is that they only fully "show" the traits they encode when the owner has only that gene. If it is paired with a dominant gene, then the phenotypic trait of the organism will always be the one that the dominant gene encodes for.

That's why Blake Griffin, the #1 overall draft pick in this year's NBA draft and who is of mixed parentage, is still black and can still jump and do windmill dunks. That's why Bob Marley, of mixed parentage, is still black and can sing soulful tunes that changed the world. LOL
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Alright.

I'm done race-baiting.
    test
  11. liquid`acid

congratulations, you can quote grade 10 science.... unfortunately its not even close to that simple. if it were interbreeding would not result in a blend, there would be no lighter skin black people.

and no i wasnt in any way shape or form implying that white people are the higher rung of evolution, thats your attempting to prove that im racist and ignorant getting in the way of your thought process
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

a lot of blacks were lightskinned before the white race came into existence. There have always been Africans of every shade of the color spectrum. But they were all still black Africans.

Whites, before they became a "race", were simply albinos, those who lacked melanin completely.

So you see it is that simple. Whites are recessive, blacks are dominant. When they come into contaIct, black dominates. Common sense. Whites are MISSING something that blacks have. Mix black ink and water and you don't get a "blend" .... you still have black ink. It's the same even if you want to mix black ink and white ink.

Or even try mixing chocolate and vanilla ice-cream and see what you get.

There.... some 10th grade experiments for your 11th grade self to try.

edit* and by the way, I was talking to Unbroken about Evolution as he's the one who eluded to it. You're not too bright, are you.
    test
  13. liquid`acid

that you were talkin to me was a reasonable conclusion considering yer almost always comin at me about something, especially since evolution was in the discussion prior to unbrokens post

so does this theory of yours apply to asians as well? does your albino theory apply to them too?

smh, do you know what a blend is? both sides get diluted.. when different races interbreed they both get diluted. if it was a dominant/recessive relationship one would dominate the other not share its "hold" equally.. kinda like when you mix chocolate and vanilla ice cream.

seems kinda like you barely understand what your discussing
    test
  14. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

What the fuck?

America was the first country built on slavery? - Um, no.

Babylon, Sumeria, Rome, Greece, England, France, Germany were ALL built on the backs of Slaves. Serf, Peasant etc is just a more polite way of saying slave.

America is interesting in being the second Country in the history of the world to really question and use state authority and power to crush the institution. Slavery was the norm until the 1800's my friend and it was that way from the start of humanity.
    test
  15. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Dude, Pat B, never said White people are superior to every race on the planet! He never said that all others must leave now even if they are American by birth. He never said anything like that, wtf!

He said America, The United States, was created by White people - And the U.S state was in fact created by White people.

He is a politician remember - the 'United States' is a corporate entity in law and yes a few wealthy influential white guys created that entity.

But why get all upset about reality?

Wtf, what's next? - Hu Jin Tao saying that 'China was built by Asians' and this forum will hit the roof postings hit about ancient Egypt and how that somehow influenced and in fact created China? WTF!

Maybe the Queen of England will say that England was created by Whites and we'll go into the ancient egypt shit again.

It's not fucking racist to state fucking reality as facts.

The big bang created the Universe, No! That was fucking black people!

You assholes sound like the fucking dicks at StormFront living off their ancestors inventions as if they had a part in that genius shit!

Brilliant individual Africans created, math, egypt etc - YOU FUCKING DIDN'T so why so serious?
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

Noncentz.... that post wasn't a response to Buchannon's claim that white folks built America ..... I was responding to Liquid Acid.

So anyone who reads this thread chronologically can clearly see you're stupid.

And just so you know, America was neither founded nor built by white people.
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson
    Was the First President of the United States! 1781-1782 A.D.

George Washington
    was really the 8th President of the United States!

George Washington was not the first President of the United States. In fact, the first President of the United States was one John Hanson. Don't go checking the encyclopedia for this guy's name - he is one of those great men that are lost to history. If you're extremely lucky, you may actually find a brief mention of his name.

The new country was actually formed on March 1, 1781 with the adoption of The Articles of Confederation.
    This document was actually proposed on June 11, 1776, but not agreed upon by Congress until November 15, 1777. Maryland refused to sign this document until Virginia and New York ceded their western lands (Maryland was afraid that these states would gain too much power in the new government from such large amounts of land).

Once the signing took place in 1781, a President was needed to run the country. John Hanson was chosen unanimously by Congress (which included George Washington). In fact, all the other potential candidates refused to run against him, as he was a major player in the revolution and an extremely influential member of Congress.

As the first President, Hanson had quite the shoes to fill. No one had ever been President and the role was poorly defined. His actions in office would set precedent for all future Presidents.

He took office just as the Revolutionary War ended. Almost immediately, the troops demanded to be paid. As would be expected after any long war, there were no funds to meet the salaries. As a result, the soldiers threatened to overthrow the new government and put Washington on the throne as a monarch.

All the members of Congress ran for their lives, leaving Hanson as the only guy left running the government. He somehow managed to calm the troops down and hold the country together. If he had failed, the government would have fallen almost immediately and everyone would have been bowing to King Washington. In fact, Hanson sent 800 pounds of sterling siliver by his brother Samuel Hanson to George Wasington to provide the troops with shoes.

Hanson, as President, ordered all foreign troops off American soil, as well as the removal of all foreign flags. This was quite the feat, considering the fact that so many European countries had a stake in the United States since the days following Columbus.

Hanson established the Great Seal of the United States, which all Presidents have since been required to use on all official documents.

President Hanson also established the first Treasury Department, the first Secretary of War, and the first Foreign Affairs Department.

Lastly, he declared that the fourth Thursday of every November was to be Thanksgiving Day, which is still true today.

The Articles of Confederation only allowed a President to serve a one year term during any three year period, so Hanson actually accomplished quite a bit in such little time.

Six other presidents were elected after him - Elias Boudinot (1783), Thomas Mifflin (1784), Richard Henry Lee (1785), Nathan Gorman (1786), Arthur St. Clair (1787), and Cyrus Griffin (1788) - all prior to Washington taking office.

So what happened?

Why don't we ever hear about the first seven Presidents of the United States?

It's quite simple - The Articles of Confederation didn't work well. The individual states had too much power and nothing could be agreed upon.

A new doctrine needed to be written - something we know as the Constitution.

And that leads us to the end of our story.

George Washington was definitely not the first President of the United States. He was the first President of the United States under the Constitution we follow today.

And the first seven Presidents are forgotten in history.
    test
  18. liquid`acid

im still curios as to your explanation of how other not white or black races came to be

what birth defect to your attribute to Asians i wonder? or native americans? what caused the red and yellow man?

your so lost this shits almost becoming a comedy... did you know what albinos cant tan?
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

Asians were blacks too .... didn't lose as much melanin as whites tho...but didn't keep as much melanin as the Indians, who are Africans who migrated to India which is still tropical .... but the asian kept the broad nose....and the winds of China caused the development of hooded eyes .....

As I said before, every person in the world traces their DNA back to Africa. (Look up "mitochondrial DNA" and "African Eve") ..... even you, a faggot, are African, even tho homosexuality is punishable by death in Africa. How far you have strayed . . . you listen to rap in an attempt to claim your true identity tho .....
    test
  20. liquid`acid

^i said native americans not indians.. thus my saying the 'red man'

why doesnt losing some melanin simply make you light brown? what causes the yellow coloring? what causes the red coloring? haw familiar are you with the workings of color?

i never once denied that we can all trace our ancestry back to africa to the best of our current knowledge but given that the 'missing link' still hasnt been found theres a good chance theres much we dont know. theres also much you dont understand about evolution and discoveries.. like the fact it often happens in difference places at the same time by people who are isolated from each other

did you know that the periodic table was drawn up by two people on opposite sides of the world with no contact with each other and both made the same predictions about elements yet to be discovered and where they would sit on the table? this sort of thing constantly occurs in human history

yes we were all africans at one point in time but we migrated in different directions in the world and the environmental settings we lived in shaped our evolution in different directions to suit us best for our environment.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.