This Has Been A Country Built by White Folks! -Pat Buchanan

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Knowledge, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

[youtube]E0LiydCYJQs[/youtube]

:eek:
    test
  2. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

was it not? who created the constitution?
    test
  3. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

on the real... no one knows who wrote the constitution. the names signed were to men who may have not been there, alias names, men in the shaddows, and so on. note the Black man on the back of the two dollar bill! "The black male goes by the name of John Hason Moor whom is acutally the 1st president of the USA,before the constution came about. If you are wonder aboutk,Then when does Geogore washington carver come in to place. Geogore was actually the 9th." "MOOR" did you know that Black Moors were here when whites came? as well as Native Americans? dont jump the gun until you sift through the lies told to you/us by your fathers. they lied to us all to manifest a destiny for you and those like you. now, you poke out your chest with this false sense of dominion? poor child. so, when you find out the heart wretching facts that your jesus is a made up fairy tale, that Yeshua, the real man who lived some 2000 years ago as well as all his ancestors going back to Adam were all Black, as well as the Egyptian, the Babylonian, the Summerian, the first to erect a civillization were all Black... well, what a heart break humph?

lol
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i love how left wingers try and say that making judgments based on qualifications is wrong, ill admit that there is a lot of discrimination against non whites in those sorts of things not too long ago but simply providing something for someone because they aren't white is just as bad. this day in age we should be able to base these decisions on qualifications alone

an i gotta ask, what makes you think everyone was black in the beginning, if you believe in god you don't believe in evolution, so how did people of different skin color and different skeletal structure come about? what turned some black people white, yellow, red, brown and bronze? what caused their skeletons to form a slightly different shape?

and when you say before white people came, do you mean columbus? or the vikings that came 10,000 years before that?

and im not tryna start anything here, just tryna understand your point of view
    test
  5. liquid`acid

also mesopotamians were neither white nor black but were olive skinned like almost everyone else in that area of the world at that time

i think you got confused over the fact they called themselves 'sag-giga' which means "black headed" which is actually a reference to their hair color, not skin
    test
  6. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Pat stays on point.
    test
  7. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i don't respect opinions on conspiracy theories.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

^^^^If it's not from the "oficial version" handed down from the people in power, then it's labeled a "conspiracy theory"......your assumption is that the people in power always tell the truth. You should try running a nation of people and see if always telling them the truth is a good way of keeping power.

If you can't try this experiment, just read any book on statecraft. Try Machiavelli . . .
    test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

LOL @ Pat Buchanon ....

"100 percent of the soldiers at Gettysburg were white!" ..."100 percent of the soldiers at Normandy were white!" ..... DAMN this guy is ignorant. Blacks were up at the front leading the charge in both instances, being the first to die ....so I would say they fought as brave as anybody .... now he's writing them out of history? Whitewash history to justify white power. Not a new trick ....

His criticisms of Judge Sotomayor are hilarious tho. "She's never written anything - that I've read" ..... like he's read it all.

Well ...he did say, " she's never written anything - that I've read - in a law review or any book on the law" ....still this is very dumb. (How did Buchanon get a degree from Georgetown?) Every time Judge Sotomayor made a judgment she expounded on the law. Judges don't just say, "I think he's guilty - 15 years in jail"....

She doesn't have to write a book. Legal theory is her trade.

Imagine someone saying, "Michael Jordon isn't qualified to play on the national basketball team because he's never written a book that I've read on the jump shot or the slam dunk"

Ignorant white man.
    test
  10. liquid`acid

^while i agree with you that hes damn ignorant an more then a bit racist

take a step back and look at what hes essentially arguing against

its a double standard saying its ok to hire someone because they arent white but not ok to hire them because they are white. his racist remarks and ideals aside, hes saying that the position should be filled on qualifications and qualifications alone.

think about it in terms of something a little more sever, would you rather have a brain surgeon operate on you who got their job because they were the best in their field or one one who their job simply because they were a member of a minority?
    test
  11. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

simply put the most qualified person should get the job... and she is very highly qualified... i have a hard time believing that any one of the justices now sitting or previously sitting were the 'BEST OF THE BEST'... reason being that many people were not even looked at due to their color or sex... and canidates were chosen due to political ties and stance on abortions

people such as Harriet Miers were essentially defeated due to their lack of legal knowledge...
    test
  12. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

when somebody throws 50% conspiracy theories at me i tend to find their entire body of work a joke. sorry for being a normal person.
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

yes, you are normal for swallowing whole the lies of the occupiers.

However some people feel the need to be extraordinary and control their own fate.
    test
  14. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

mighty big words for quite a nonsensical remark.
    test
  15. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

its like this i dont think that in the beginning that all people were black or the same. but, i do feel that there is only one race of people, the human race. that not until science got in the hands of certain men, that things were alot different... the Hebrews just like the Vikings, and the Norse,the Celtic peoples, and other European as well as non European people had/has their own personal accounts of Creation, man and his evolution as well as their account of who and what god is, where it comes from, and possibly the end of it all. rituals, the counting of moons and suns, celebrations, seasons, you name it but, along with each culture and/or civilizations come forth all of the above. new beginnings for example. as represented by a "flood story" found in many different cultures around the globe. as a unified human species we jus may not have all the pieces to the story (life) in place, but one thing is for sure, without the ones we do have in tact, we would not be able to claim our place as the intellectual heads of our planet. when the Hebrews put together their account of the Creation, they were not even concerned with any other people or their gods. in fact many of our Fathers would have saw them or all others as being non Adamic or non human and would have just classified them accordingly. in fact, how they would have and did view the entire planet; all of Creation would have seemed somewhat controversial and in need of much clarity...
    the whole world got caught up in this whirl wind of definition. depending on who is driving the ideological car, one could end up almost anywhere. by simply defining who the church is, who is Israel; the children of god; the doers of what is good in gods sight, the chosen and the elect of god paired with those who has been identified as being of the synagogue of Satan, evil, in opposition to the Creator and His Divine will? Satan himself?
    well, this is where the dilemma is. over time, men have defined along these lines placing themselves in righteous positions executing what they have defined as the will of god on and against other men women and at times, children. these groups ranged from being personal and individualistic to being very non personal but more group oriented. whatever the case, people have and will continue to lose their lives due to calculated and well executed non sense. with the concept of religion, whats right and whats wrong coupled with "the power to define" placed in the wrong hands, the results can be disastrous.
    test
  16. liquid`acid

^ok i gotcha, makes sense

an i agree with the fact were caught up in a whirl wind of definition, i figure at a certain point we need to just say 'we dont know' and be ok with not knowing.
    test
  17. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

FALSE. Olives are green, and black, so us where the green skin color is.

The orignal people of that area were Africans, just like everywhere, because Africans were the original modern human beings. Sumar is an offshoot of Nile Valley civilization, and the Nile Valley is African.
    test
  18. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Why do you boring black power muppets run yourselves out of breath reminding everyone that blacks were the first people?

Do you realize how much more pathetic this makes your current situation look considering you had such a lengthy head start?
    test
  19. liquid`acid

yes never mind the skeletal structure differences that indicate otherwise

never mind the fact that theres DNA evidence indicating that some neanderthals had red hair and light skin

just in case you dont know, yes the neanderthals went extinct but they were around long before the all black civilizations your guys are talkin about.

do you guys seriously think that civilization came about and then people started evolving into different colors later down the road? really?
    test
  20. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

What is it with you stupid Leftists?

There have been people of all races in every nation since the dawn of time but you will never debate a China man who says that Chinese people built China, or Black people built Africa etc even if these nations have a minority of other races as well.

Constitution, Bill of Rights, the Revolutionary Ideology of the United States etc -- White folks.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.