This cav team....

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Iceodu921, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Lebron's great but the supporting cast is ass???

Drew Gooden has outplayed lebron this series.
    Boobie Gibson has outplayed lebron this series.
    Fuck Pavlovich has played as good as Lebron this series.
    at least these players can hit more than just layups. (while lebron misses several)
    .....so how the fuck?

James just isn't shit when it's clutch time. Never will be.
    test
  2. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Yeah, for real. Not to mention Dallas had to win game 7 in overtime to beat them on top of that. That was the dumbest post ever. [funny]

I'm done though. I'm tired of making my case for LeBron being better than Wade. A 4 year argument that I've won time and time again, I just can't see doing it for another 10 years. Sorry.

Some of you cats on here can't keep "LeBron" or "Cavs" out of your posts every 5 minutes to the point where most people would believe you guys are the Cavs fans and not me.

I'm tired of crushing posts though... it's getting old to me. So I'm just going to light one [vn2] and enjoy the (probable) last game of my teams great season. Peace.
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

He can't shake defenders... that's his problem. His team is doing better because nobody is guarding them. Average players are stopped by zones and double, triple teams... Lebron is supposed to be the MAN, the superstar... there is no excuse.
    test
  4. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

Dont give me that injury crap every team did even dallas and oh ya Jason Terry missed a game due to supsension if your playing your not injuried plain and simple.

and o fatal go back and rewatch the pistons series. Wade would bring the ball up as soon as he got around the three point line theyd start sending 2 guys at him no not scared hed hit a 3 but thats how u get the ball out of someones hands. Of course that didnt work though.
    test
  5. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i know you didn't jus compare j-terry to tim duncan did you? lmao

Wade gets doubled SOMETIMES when he gets hot in the ••h quarter.

Lebron gets doubled EVERYTIME.

Difference is lebron has the ball in his hands 20 seconds a possesion. Wade bout 9.

The book on how to beat the cavs is double and triple lebron and make another teammate beat you. it works cuz our coach is a idiot
    test
  6. Shaka Shazam

Shaka Shazam Zam Nigga

There far from horrible, just inexperienced.
    test
  7. G-Rob da great

I hope Jon Barry is not back commentating Spurs games on ABC next season or at least his brother is not playing for them giving him less of a reason to be a idiot on the air. Sean Elliot and Steve Kerr never rode the Spurs this hard.

This fool said "I don't know about the Cavs future they have an aging roster"

Lmfao.

Illgauskas yes.

Then he mentions Marshall and Eric Snow, two guys we don't really need in our "future" anyway.

The only guys that are old and under longterm deals are Hughes and Illgauskas, and Hughes isn't really a contributor to their success. They can do without.

The Cavs core (Bron, Gooden, Gibson, Sasha, Andy, Illgauskas, Hughes) is extremely young outside of two players. Our first round pick from last season has barely played due to injury.
    test
  8. Shaka Shazam

Shaka Shazam Zam Nigga

Yeah I heard when He said that to, that was a dumb comment by him
    test
  9. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

More ether.
    test
  10. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

It's OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I bet the Riverwalk is insane right now, Cigma!! Throw some down for me homieee
    test
  11. Iceodu921

Wow they do suck.
    test
  12. Iceodu921

not saying hes duncan however your using duncans injury as excuse which is complete bs espically considering how well duncan played..

you cant use that when someones playing having someone not available at all hurts more.
    test
  13. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Dude..the ONLY reason we don't have back to back championships right NOW...is because Manu fouled Dirk for the and 1 when we were up by 3 in game 7..to send it to OT, last year.

We would've worked the Heat..they always match up shitty against us...but that's neither here nor there..let's get a back to back damnit!!!
    test
  14. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Lebron's problem is not that he can't shake defenders. Even if he does, he has to drive to the basket to make the shot.

His problem is that he can't make a jumpshot or 3 to save his life. (i know, he made 3 jumpers and 2 three pointers this series lol)
    test
  15. G-Rob da great

No the Knicks do though.

Wade got swept too.

And the Knicks got swept like 10 times this season.

Thanks.
    test
  16. Iceodu921

Mike Francesa: So being the NBA historian you are and covering basketball since the russell era do you know of any other candidates for worse nba final team then these cavs..

Bob Ryan: Their are no other candidates.

Furthermore he went on to talk about how the only the only team in the west theese cavs could beat are the lakers and even thatd be a stretch.
    test
  17. Iceodu921

Yes the knicks suck but if they get any of the rumored players to come to NY we are already better than the cavs.
    test
  18. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

No disrespect, because I know there are Cavs fans here and the wounds are still fresh, but I honestly don't think that there has been a worse team to make the finals than these Cavs. That 01 Philly team would have torched these Cavs, same with the 99 Knicks. Those Nets teams are the only teams that are close to these Cavs, but I still think a younger Jason Kidd would have been the difference. I mean, it took six games to beat an older version of the Nets minus Kenyon Martin. I think Lebron will get a ring, but he needs help.
    test
  19. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^You say that as if Lebron did all the work.
    test
  20. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Lebron needs to learn how to shoot a J and get by double teams in order to become a champion. He needs to learn how to draw fouls and know in what particular situations to pass vs keeping the ball yourself and taking over.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.