this bitch really needs a over haul!

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by prophicey, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prophicey

prophicey New Member

audio discussions really sucks them dudes over there aint about business at all just bullshitting and dreamin about workstations and shit this place is a little smoother but it needs something...how about stickying the first page and havin at least one question touchin on every aspect of production ..
    like programming ...mastering....eq....gettin the most out of your sample...a real fruity loops tips thread...a reason tip thread...and mpc...all that shit ...a equipment thread....it shouldn't be that hard to get this site lookin really professional and maybe it'll scare some of these lost people into a gallery or a alley or a aim chat ...or something....im not mad or nothing just greedy and lazy too but unlike alot of people up here i dont really like being on the computer too much and when i have something to share i wish i could just pool it somewhere and not be like oh look "kanye this, just blaze that, lanstar beefin on the net, tequilla's going to be a star " great!.....
    test
  2. MC Dystinkt

MC Dystinkt AAAAAAIGHT!

Yea, this man is right... This message board should be to help people out on some topics, not for people to come here and make online friends and diss other people, have an online life, worrying about how many posts you got etc... should be to help people find answers... i know it probably won't change but its worth to mention...
    test
  3. WDPS Recordz

WDPS Recordz t(* *t)

go to another site cause the mods here aint doin shit
    test
  4. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

test
  5. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

test
Thread Status: