Thinkin about takin the creatine..help me out

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Juked, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juked

Juked like 20 of the Lions.

I've been working out for about 3 to 4 months now seriously while only taking protein. When i started in January i weighed about 165 and by late Febuary i was up to 180. I've been at 180 for awhile now but i attribute that to my diet as i havent been eating enough to gain. My goal for now is 185-190 at like 7 percent body fat for the summer.

I was wonderin if any of you know of a good creatine product to take...Especially one that does not cause bloating like ive heard basic Monohydrate causes. My friend takes cell mass and likes it but I've heard some shady things about BSN. I also know a dude at the gym who takes celltech hardcore but the dude is fat as fuck....

ideas???
    test
  2. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

have any of you guys seen a picture with somebody with creatine bloat?

i never seen what it looks like...i kind of doubt it exists, but i dont know for sure
    test
  3. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

BSN is over priced as fuck and they're currently being sued for not containing the ingredients listed on a couple of their products.

Some people love mono, just give it a go it's cheap as fuck. You can get 500grams for like 13 bucks. If you don't like it, try creatine ethyl ester.
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Really, they're being sued? Because as far as I know its not even illegal to not contain all the ingredients listed on a supplement.
    test
  5. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

test
  6. sportsman0

sportsman0 New Member

I've heard some shady things about BSN also, and they are over priced.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.