Think you......could fuck this little guy up.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BeEgEe, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

word

the kid is a TUF fan...probally never watched boxing or kickboxing just got into ufc recently...kid is hilarious with his ill take him down to the ground haha everyone thinks they are a fighter now...like i keep saying easier said then done dude is an internent sensei.

and bruce lee side kick would crush that fools ribs...

ya bruce lee is a weak mofo...dude survived a severe back injury too and trained harder...lol..i cant wait for that kid to say ill take bruce lees side kick with ease.
    [youtube]Qvdv1MwV-C4[/youtube]
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

^menor also broke some thick tied up boards ive seen bigger men get there legs snapped from kicks like this.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Why is this becoming a huge argument? You asked people a question and people gave you their answer. Do you just make threads to argue? Since you all love to use Bruce Lee as an example I'm going to offer you a challenge. Post one video in which Bruce Lee was involved in a real fight. I'm not talking about a choreographed fight scene, which he wrote. I'm not talking about a scene in which little Bruce picks up a Japanese warrior and swings him around the dojo while fighting off 20 other Japanese warriors. I'm talking about a real fight. A fight in which Bruce Lee takes a real punch from a man twice his size. When you manage that, then you will have an argument.

Bruce Lee never fought in a single video taped competitive match. The one time he did, he got his back broken and it didn't happen the way the movie Dragon shows it. Bruce Lee lost that fight because he wasn't a real fighter. He was an actor from childhood who starred in his actor father's films. Stop using Bruce Lee as an example. The only people who believe Bruce Lee was a real fighter are Westerners who watched his movies and bought into the hype they created.

I would like for one of you to answer this question: "If size does not matter, then why are there weight classes?" Do they make up weight classes just to be biased? Do they do it just to be assholes? This really is a stupid argument. Weight is a huge factor. It does not automatically decide the fight but it does definitely play a major role in the outcome. If you cannot see that then you do not belong in the ring with anybody. Post all the video exceptions that you like, weight classes exist for a reason.
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I can't believe we're even debating this. This is goofy.
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

^we know bruce lee was an actor dufus...but the point is he would still kick your ass.

just cause you dont fight professionally or on the street doesnt mean your not a martial artist...martial arts is a way of life just like hip hop...people train it like a form of therapy.

also the only one debating this is you now read the title and tell me can YOU kick any of these small guys asses?
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

When the other person resorts to insults and foundationless assumptions, I walk away. Enjoy the thread.
    test
  7. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

funny we BEAT THE FUCK out of ex-'boxers' because they love to accumulate punches and arent used to kicks until you put a side kick into their ribs its funny to see their reaction....give them the jab, drop the right , show your chin, let them get close then BAM doubled over with wind out of you

BUT....id be willing to bet if you have even ANY decent wrestling experience and youre half way coordinated you should be able to bring him down and hurt him..... boxing is boxing it doesnt mean shit...and thats why i said these little dudes would fuck me up in a ring, for sure......maybe not KO me but wear me down enough that i have to stop fighting.... outside of a ring, ill take me anyday

period, if you dont agree cool
    test
  8. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

oh no a baseball bat???? many player have snapped the same part of the bat over their theighs after strike outs...big deal you would have to be one slow lazy fuck to leave your leg sitting there like that bat, not move it or check the kick

as far as that "TUF NOOB, TUF fan, sherdog talk" you can go strangle yourself with that.... ive been watching cage rage, ufc, pride, icon, etc etc for YEARS, ive trained off and on in different disciplines, i have respect for anybody who gets into a cage or ring and loves the sport of fighting...ive trained for 2 hrs straight boxing , sub wrestling, kickboxing whatever , bag , jump rope , its taxing on the body for sure

your little dumb noob jokes and assumptions are gay, have them all you want its nothing to me.....
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I will call you a moron because you act like one....back to the orginal topic

Think you......could fuck this little guy up.

P.S I guarantee Me and BeeGee have been watching MMA and fight sports long before you...its easy for you to claim you have you just searched on the net in 1 month time and watched all the fights you could to say you have...but by your replies you clearly show you are new...because you act fresh like you just discovered something.

dont front.
    test
  10. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

adios

the only person talkin bout "weight classes" is you any way.

you've skewed the subject
    test
  11. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

the only cat 'frontin' here is you , guy im not here to justify myself, pardon my zest but im really into the sport of fighting, its like its new to me all the time because i watch with that much excitement and ive always been that excited about the sport

the fact that you have no videos is not surprising, youd think anybody that talks the ame you talk and has trained with btt and likes of the nogs and arona would have some great training footage

be gone troll man....im not buying a word youre selling....been watching mma for YEARS (10+)
    test
  12. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

ill say it again, i think outside of a boxing/kickboxing match

i would fair very well
    test
  13. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

test
  14. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

your lame you even said kickboxing and boxing is boring so it shows you are new to fight sports you moron...

get the hell out seriously you act tough but what if you cant take the dude down and he sprawls on you all day idiot? your probally a wrestler.

how can a fight fan say standing only fights are boring lmao.
    test
  15. Newportz

Newportz Guest

test
  16. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

test
  17. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

In almost all cases, speed and precision trump size and strength.

And dude would get ended in a ring, on a mat, or any other venue. LOL at taking top fighters in the world.
    test
  18. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Some kids get fucking retarded over the internet. It's like...they log in, and their brains shut down.

We're talking PRO FIGHTERS. Guys that do this shit for a living. Not some bums you wrestle with at a gym. Yeah, the guys that just jumped on this MMA fighting bandwagon 2 years back because they like chuck fucking lidell.

A pro boxer outside the ring can not hit you, because it's assault with a deadly weapon. THINK about that for a second.
    Now, you amateur fucks want to act like "in a street fight" you'd kill a guy that breaks things a lot more solid than your face with his kicks....

Weight Classes do exist for MANY reasons. Morons never seem to understand this.

1. It is simply unfair to have an out of shape heavyweight fighting a welter that can actually box rather than just punch. Because by round 3, it becomes a training session with a fighter and a heavy bag.

2. A middleweight vs feather isn't fair either due to same speeds but more power.

Balance is very important in fighting. Most big guys don't have it. They lack the coordination and speed as well.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.