Think you......could fuck this little guy up.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BeEgEe, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

It matters to a certain degree. It isn't the deciding factor but it certainly makes a difference if one person is 5'4 and weighs 140lbs and the other person is 6'4 and weighs 220lbs. Especially if they are both fighters. Now, if the little man is a fighter and the big man is just big, then the little man will win. But that isn't the discussion. The discussion is on whether or not we think we could take this guy. I asked for his stats and so far you have not provided them. Why are you getting emotional, as if you know this guy? Why are you trying to throw the conversation off by insulting people for answering the question? Did we not answer in a way that you would have preferred? Do you just make posts in hopes that people will say exactly what you want them to say? Seems like a dull conversation, if you ask me.

I'm guessing that he is 5'4? Somewhere around 140?
    If this is the case, then it makes a big difference. If he were 6'4 and 220 then those same kicks would be devistating and my answer to the original question would be no. But if he is 5'4 and 140 then those kicks will sting, at best, and the answer is yes.
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Let me put it in perspective with some visuals. If you had to climb in the ring with one of these two, who would you rather fight?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Dude we got some funny guys in here! you guys think your training then you would know that its not the size its the fighter,I have trained with smaller guys and they give trouble for bigger men I have more trouble with the smaller grapplers and speedy boxers who hit hard then i do with someone my height....pacquiao, buakaw, kaolklai, yamamoto will all whoop YOUR ass he will kick "your" ass thats the point of the thread lol.

And you think a 130 pounder doesnt hit hard? pacquiao weighs like 150 and he cuts to 130 but i had the chance to hold the mitts with him 1 time a while back and the guy hits harder then some middleweights no joke he puts all his body into those shots and he is too quick.

I am thinking some of you are Wytebois aliases lol....
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya he is lucky here is so more of his fight versus bigger men who are all top fighters.

I guess these kos were lucky as well
    [youtube]SjR2bjOOcyA[/youtube]
    [youtube]we4iwtAjIMk[/youtube]
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

5 feet 11 172 pounds vs 7'2 353 pounds
    [youtube]Ey0UVew1xNc[/youtube]
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

If size does not matter, why are there weight classes?
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

This proves nothing. A person can be too small and they can be too big.

Thank you for answering my question though, since the other guy wouldn't.
    5'11, 172lbs is not that small. That is actually above average for an Asian Male.

You said something about fighting smaller guys. What are your stats?
    If you are 5'10-6'0 then smaller may simply be 5'6-5'9. But if you put a man who is 5'6-5'9 in the ring with a man who is 6'4-6'6, the size difference is overwhelming.
    Of course the ability of the fighters comes into play, as I already stated. If the bigger guy is just big and has no skill as a fighter and the little guy is very skilled then the fight is rigged and set up to sell seats and nothing more.

People who argue that size does not matter are usually smaller guys. They argue this because their emotions are involved. I'm 6'1 and 165lbs. I'm not that big. I would rather be in the ring with somebody who is 6'1 and 165lbs than be in the ring with somebody equally as skilled as I am that stands 6'6 and 249lbs. Weight is a huge factor in a fight. Saying it isn't, is naive.
    test
  8. Newportz

Newportz Guest

test
  9. Newportz

Newportz Guest

test
  10. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

yeah so gomi vs arona would be fair? diaz vs silva would be fair? size doesnt matter ..... ask any fighter if it matters or not.....real fighter....not some guy you know who has punched a few people

hey lets see antonia silva and kid yamamoto fight....it wouldnt matter because kid is skilled so he would beat silva based on his skill alone, the size dont mean shit right?

lmao

this vish dork has been blinded by some assfuck to think his ground game would keep him in a fight with a yhetti..... dude its not 1994 and you arent royce gracie.....dipshit

the guy who runs my gym is an ex pan am games participant in karate....... he goes about 170 and we box/kickbox , he wears me down by rd 3

we wrestle/sub wrestle, not only to i tool him on the ground, but if we allowed strikes i would literally kill him in under 1 minute

if we took the gloves off i would eat a few punches to bust his head apart..... im not saying little guys cant punch but im saying they have to be able to land them too and being shot at the legs by a guy 70 lbs bigger is a tough target to his square 4 or 5 good times

i dont know why im even debating this garbage..... keep walking around thinking size doesnt matter..... just hope you dont run into a big trained guy who has 50-80 lbs on you
    test
  11. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Are you wyteboi? and shut the hell up about that real fight shit lol dog girls been taking self defense classes before you,but you probally thought it was gay till UFC made it acceptable to mount a man... you are new to fight sports like you just discoverd mma or some shit...im tired of that Bs oh this will work in a real fight ill just ground and pound him get the fuck outta here. hahah go back to your wwe shit.

lmao dick head your stupid...seriously why you bringing up shit like this? of course they have weight clases for a reason and of course a bigger skilled fighter would win...

the point is not about that its about these little guys being able to kick YOUR ass...your not arona dude lol...your not even antonia silva think before you make up shit...are you skilled fighter? then go ahead step in the boxing ring with pacquiao, or the kick boxing ring with buakaw and lets see how you do...and dont go oh but he can be beat up by arona lol get the fuck outta here....

Its the fighter too you dufus size aint shit if you suck as a fighter...

I have rolled with arona moron....I trained at Brazillian top team in Long beach california for 2 years...I trained with big nog for a week when they stopped by, all are strong as hell that is the truth...and how big is yehti? I am 5 feet 9 185 pounds right now at 11 percent body fat....
    test
  13. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Of course a heavier elite fighter will bomb on an elite smaller fighter...Th' fuck?

You think it'd be legit to throw GSP in a ring w/ Fedor? How about Sakurai w/ Crocop?...

No one would argue that...All I see Vish saying is that smaller fighters can make up weight differences if their skill level is higher then the bigger fighter.....and a million examples were given...

and from what I recall, the reason he brought it up is because of the tough talk of some of these RM geeks who think they could hang w/ these cats...

These little doods would fucking bomb on you...

There's a reason they get payed big money to whip peoples asses....

and not one 220 fat RM dork would have a chance against any of these doods that were mentioned...street or not, unarmed you're getting your ass handed to you on a platter...
    test
  14. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Matter of fact...

I outweigh Pretty Boy Floyd by about 70 pounds....

How about I make a name for myself an go fuck his ass up....

Too easy...

I have some Muay Thai training under my belt...I should be able to put my hand thru his face....
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Exactly...these guys are internet warriors.

The thread was even titled "Think you......could fuck this little guy up."

But yet they are bringing up big professional guys and comparing them to little pro fighters..you can tell they are new to the game cause they are talking to us like we didnt know that lol....its common sense that the bigger skilled pro would win thats a given.

but a little guy against a untrained guy would demolish him.

Peep this untrained brawling street fighter weighing 200 plus vs jorge masvidal a guy who fights at 155...masvidal is trained and he handles this guy with sweet textbook boxing...the funnything is this guy Ray kimbos protege was knocking bigger buff guys out like the first guy with ease all because they dont got skills.
    [youtube]sAwlOwXtoKk[/youtube]
    test
  16. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

you lose all credibility there.

sting at best?

these tai fighters kick wagon wheels with there shins.

that was a laugh.
    test
  17. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.

the arguement is this guy would mangle YOU!

hahhahha

he would chop you down like a tree.
    and if you shot in on him you would eat knees.
    not to mention hes is an extremely fast strikers who also whole bevy of elbow and knee strikes to employ against YOU.

trust me fool.
    YOU AINT TRAINED WITH A K-1 CHAMPION/Bareknucle Tai Fighter.

lol.

you over Buakaw.
    [funny]
    test
  18. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

exactly.

preach it vish.

bruce lee was tiny. I bet his punches sting at best.
    test
  19. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

well put.
    Imma have to provide a better example.

I thought Buakaw would suffice
    test
  20. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

you just buried this dude...and i will put the final topping of gravel on this shit.

muay thai fighter melchor menor busting a baseball bat....he is arounf 5 feet 4 and 135-140 pounds that kick is painful.

[youtube]dgPtCA3dPdw[/youtube]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.