Think before you give your gems up

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by BlaZeDemBeaTz, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Or wait...you got another photo"shoot" to do ? who clothes you wearing this time ? Kanye ? Jim Jones ? beatboss? thugpoet ?

sad world.
    test
  2. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Give this man a fucking round of applaud. He gets THE SAGE approval!
    test
  3. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Word, as early as I could remember, music has ALWAYS been around me. I grew up in a cramped basement apartment in Queens with a bunch of old records, turntables, mixers, and mics all over the place, even holding up my crib. My pops got recordings of me like 2 years old crying in the background and shit as he was trying to record demos. I've always had music around and have never been clueless.
    test
  4. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Word life. From the time I was 12 until I was like 18, I struggled thru this shit cuz there was no accessible internet for me to go downloading cracks and asking people how to do shit. All I had was a busted tape recorder and a casio, and eventually I saved ALL summer on minimum wage and got a wack akai s20 sampler and a zoom rt123 drum machine. I was the only person in my hood making tracks so I although I was garbage, people came to me for beats and thought my ish was fire. I kept at it cuz of a love for doing this and eventually got it, on my own. Internet came, now everyone and their unborn child is a "producer"
    test
  5. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Oh yeah, Dspillz, I remember no less than 2 years ago u going around IMing me and everyone else asking em how to make beats, what software they use, can I have sounds, blah blah blah. So don't front like ur some master beat makers either. I dont know how ur shit sounds now, cuz I haven't peeped ur shit in a while. I see u getting some props round here, so ur probably alright. But I remember when u just started off u was straight trash. And that's a shame cuz u had the internet when u just started off. When I started off I was straight trash also, but I didn’t have the internet to download $1000 dollar software and plugins for free or a forum and AIM to ask people how to make beats. I had to learn myself on a wack ass casio on my own. Sequencer? LMAO its called staff paper and writing notes down. So my point is stop getting at people like ur some master producer and remember that last week u were trash also. So have some respect, and stay in your corner.
    test
  6. the_P.L.O

the_P.L.O Cunt

this thread should be stickied

but take out the bits about dropping gems
    test
  7. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

**Co-signs**
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lol...wtf

i dont post pics of my girl online for the simple fact, she POSTS here also.....

and i wasnt bout to marry NOBODY so he aint got u confused wit me ngga

must be some other loser-ass ngga.......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.