Things U Hate Ta See On Cars...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Ayem, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Oly you'd wet your panties over a truck that runs 15's stock...

12's when heavily modded.

Fastest new dodge r/t ive seen ran 10's...which is good. However he dumped shitloads of money into it....he couldve been running 10's in anything else he put the same money into..
    test
  2. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

^yeah thats a new R/T im talking about old school dakota 5.9's... 15's wtf else you expect out of a stock truck? These things run 10's easy when tuned right... Dokta you dont know shit about cars, lol
    test
  3. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

word man..i hate that shit too..lol
    test
  4. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

I dont know shit???....You're excited about a truck that runs the same as a fucking ford focus.....

Yes...when tuned right, when money is DUMPED....they can run 11's EASY......not tens EASY.
    test
  5. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

I hate pickups with spoilers.

That shit bugs the hell outta me.
    test
  6. AKay47

AKay47 ImYourGirlsFavoriteRapper

Shyt I dont like altezza lights, Cats driving civic DX's 4 doors with mufflers and stock tires with no caps acting like they really racing it.
    NOS stickers and you know full well you dont got nos.
    Cats with 1992 Civic Hatchbacks hooked up a lil no engine swaps just lights headers catback body kit and thinking they are fast and furious
    Body kits installed not yet painted.
    Underglow kits on luxury cars lol
    Systems with all bass and no voices.
    people with SUVS sitting on stock rims.
    One of the supervisors at work has a 45g brand new Toyota Sequioea and its on the stock wheels. I keep telling him get some chromes or some spinners hes like he cant afford it lol WTF???? Cat does make a lil money there but i think hes over his head with the payment on that car lol
    AKay
    test
  7. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

^^^^^

uhh puttin 20"s fucks up the ride qaulit on alot of rides...cuz the sidewall on low pros dont flex like like larger tires....so people who buy suv's for luxery and road travel reson like to keep stock size wheels and tires.

ridin low pros on trucks feelin like your ride a fuckin roller caoster....ya buouces and fly all off the place.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.