Things that are stressing me out

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Nov 23, 2013.

1. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

Everything..jp..but I am a nervous wreck

Yesterday two of my old good friends came here and we got Papa Johns and I weighed myself this morning and I gained a pound and a half. I was 143.5 for the longest time and now I'm 145. Still very thin. My friends said I could gain a pound or too but I'm comfortable where I'm at. But what I worry is that I'll stay at this weight and when Thanksgiving comes I'll gain another pound or two. And that will continue and I'm scared of eventually becoming over weight again. It just stresses me out so I'ma eat even less. I gotta go to the dollar store on Beach 20th and Ima walk there to burn calories. I wanna go back to the weight I was at before I had Papa Johns. I won't eat out again for a long time. I have been eating out alot recently and it was bound to catch up to me eventually.

Also yesterday we were in the lobby and this woman walked by and I know her around the building and I really don't like her. And when she walked by I said to my friends 'She's nasty'. She didn't hear me but I think it was loud enough for her to hear me. Stupid of me to do cuz she woulda turned around and said what and started a big scene. Then she woulda told her boyfriend and I'd have to fight. Not that I'm scared but my mom said cuz of my brain injury if i get hit in the head the wrrong way it could really fuck me up. So I shouldn't fight. It just stresses me out that I do stupid things without thinking.

Oh and that woman Fab who I see like almost every Sunday. I recently found out that you're not supposed to park in this lot outside if you don't live in the building. And we didn't know that cuz she has parked there before. So I texted her and she didn't answer and then I texted it again still no answer. So I got stressed that maybe she doesn't plan on chilling with me again on Sunday. But I don't know why she wouldn't I thought everything was going well. I know today she works til like 2 so Ima text her again. She was prob just busy at work and shit and that's why she didn't answer. Well I hope so cuz I felt like I could always rely on her. I'm just so scared of ending up alone.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ahaha overweight at below 150
    dude you have atleast 50lbs before you need to start to worry.

and you should feel bad about saying that of that lady. Feeling bad about it tells you that you know you did something you didnt like. Dont do that shit and you wont feel bad about it. Live and learn

quit dwelling on past shit. Its gone, its over, there is nothing that can be done except look for the lesson and move on.
    test
  3. P. Chase

I'm only like 5'3 so I don't have to gain so much weight to be over weight. I went up to like 170 before and THAT was over weight and I didn't feel good about myself.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well you have a fucked up view of whats ok.

you need positivity homie
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Seems to me you live with a lot of paranoia, in just about every aspect of your life. I can't imagine the terrible way it must make you feel all the time. That shit eats you up.

First, the weight: You can comfortably go up and down 10 pounds and not worry about obesity or being overweight. You NEED to let yourself do this to allow for less stress. Getting worked up and panicked about a pound and a half isn't healthy. TRUST, it will be ok. No need to eat less or 'walk it off'.

You are allowed to think whatever you want about whoever you want. The trick is keeping it to yourself. Can't get in trouble with a closed mouth ;)

As for the parking space and Fab, are you not entitled to a parking space of your own, seeing as you're a tenant? If so...then you are allowed to let someone (your company) park there. At least that's usually the way it works.

Take a deep breath...exhale sloooowly, 3 times.. Do this several times a day, especially if stressing or getting overworked about something. Chill.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  7. P. Chase

Yeah I have a parking space but I don't have a car or a license. I used to drive around without one but not anymore. I think Fab could park there seeing as she's my company. But she didn't answer my texts yesterday and it got me worried. Ima try to text her today cuz she did say she was coming here tomorrow. I will try to chill, thanks for the kind words.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

man, you cant keep blowing up her texts like that. shes gonna think youre obsessive/crazy/desperate. i never send more than 3 straight texts to anyone without a reply and i think that may be a lil high. just chill. wait til she responds to you.

a pound and a half is nothing. you can lose that with a good dump.
    test
  9. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

This!
    test
  10. P. Chase

Fab texted me back and she's coming tomorrow at 3. I just need to chill and relax. I worry too much and become a nervous wreck.
    test