Things that are sh*tty about humanity..

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Dex Luis, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Dex Luis

Dex Luis Dextilla The Hunk

How a small number of people actually push civilization forward (more often than not men of high neanderthal DNA)...

Only for the dumb homosapien hordes (who derided them as nerds geeks and weirdos) to come along and claim their innovations as the accomplishments of humanity.

No bitch.

Without those diminishing vestiges of DNA handed down to us by big-brained neanderthals - man would have died out by now. A stamped out parasite. Another fucking failed species.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Your over emotional desire to feel special about yourself is clouding your judgement. You seem to think that there is something special about you and to a lesser extent those like you. But you fail to recognize two very simple and important cold facts.

One is you're dismissing one of the fundemental definitions of science, in it's ability to repeat itself. That which has been done, can be done again. A species of any uniqueness can be evolved again. The primary factor in humans is not just simply having neanderthal DNA. That's a cop out which dismisses the reality of the situation and is akin to saying "I'm the greatest basketball player ever, because I played on the same team as Michael Jordan... in high school."

The reality of what has allowed humans to come into being as we are is the ability to cook meat and capture mass amounts of large game using nets and traps. The high amount of protein and fats in our diet allowed us to have the brains we have.

The second thing you're failing to recognize is that you yourself have done absolute shit with your life except cry like a bitch.
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

Daaaaaamn Alice

Those are Very interesting points from both of u.
    test
  4. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

i figure it'd be something like the exchange between two obviously intelligent people. typing over a invention like a computer (to discuss topics) that eventually devolve from possibilities or commentaries, into name calling, attacks, and one upping each other.

i think we captured it pretty well. (post title)
    test